It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this information true!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slashpepper
Getting further... Seems the Ray tube was indeed merely an EM generator, infact Rife proposed using the local radio station and broadcasting certain frequencies from there to cure people in the surrounding area. It seems he used a 1MHz carrier frequency and a higher frequency above it to actually affect the bacteria/etc. This 1MHz carrier frequency was supposed to allow the EM wave into the cells of the body and thus affect virus' within it rather than just that in the connective tissue which would otherwise be the only parts subject to the waves.

We do seem to be getting somewhere now as stated I knew there was more to this subject than meets the eye but are we not now curious to see what he (Rife) was doing???

I may have to try this out in the laboratory at uni, just need a signal generator and attach the electrodes to a conductive jelly containing the bacteria, then let it have various frequencies before attempting the "resonant" frequency to see if this is the only thing that works. I think his work has been over hyped from what is contained in that pdf.

All I ask is someone try it, nothing more. As I said I cannot conduct these sort of tests as I do not have the funds, knowledge or the equipment but as stated in the PDF if using the correct frequencies it will work. Slash if you are really serious about wanting to conduct these tests, please could you record the results and post them on here (With photographs)??? I would be highly greatful and I'm pretty sure so will a few of the other members on this thread.

Also just out of curiosity what has got you to try this out????

I'm sorry about mis-informing about Dr Milbank he was not killed but rather died of a heart attack at the age of 72.
www.dfe.net...
www.dfe.net...
These pages explains alot of the anomolies of the Rife story.

[edit on 20/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Templarum
You just don't get it. Research for cancer cures have the second highest budget in the world (second only to military research). A cure has already been found for at least five different varieties. Why would they ignore your RIFE machines if they worked? If they're not interested in a cure, then why have these already been found?

Don't call them my Rife machine, I do not claim it that it works just presenting information.

Of course we don't know everything...I believe I said that in my first post. And, ummm, I wasn't aware that the Mayan civilization was in full bloom 3,000 years ago. Guess those anthropology and ancient civ classes were disinformation too. And I doubt that modern thinking men purposely repress the past because they feel inferior to societies that have come and gone.

I didn't say they were in full bloom as I cannot see into the past. So why are we not told at school about the effects astrology has on us without our knowledge???

And you haven't expressed a grasp of science in the past, but I can't resist. That plasma tube you talk about...that is pretty much fully understood, and has been for the four decades. We have since moved from tubes to solid state circuitry, that's really old news. DU usage? Used because it's cheap, and a good way to get rid of nuclear waste. And yes, the stunning majority of technology that surrounds you and I was originally developed for military use, there's no denying that.

Yeah DU usage is cheap in a financial way but at what cost to human life???

The only reason that I ever responded to your thread was because you asked for verification of a technology. Using my experience and training as reference, I think I told you pretty much that it wouldn't, and why. And you took this as an opportunity to vent about everything you perceive is wrong with the world. The best advice you can give to a purported truth seeker as yourself is to go school for something, anything. I promise it will be the best decision you've ever made.

I already am learning and making a career for myself in I.T and have been since the age of 12. This is information that I stumbled across which didn't make sense.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
I didn't say they were in full bloom as I cannot see into the past. So why are we not told at school about the effects astrology has on us without our knowledge???

Because it doesn't have any effect on us.

I was an astrologer and cast full horoscopes and did a lot of checking of data. What convinced me it was wrong was a number of things, including the fact that people with the same charts turned out very differently and had different luck.

I already am learning and making a career for myself in I.T and have been since the age of 12. This is information that I stumbled across which didn't make sense.

The reason it doesn't make sense is because it's not correct. The machine can't do what it's claimed, no matter how you modify it (can't produce waves that hit billions of bacteria inside your blood stream WITHOUT destroying tissue in your body as well.)

There's been lots of these machines made over the years (and sold) -- and if they worked, there would be huge clinics featuring them (imagine if you had a machine and you could PROVE it cured cancer. Wouldn't you open a clinic in some country where they couldn't regulate you? Wouldn't you charge Americans a nice price to get cured? Wouldn't they brag about it to everyone? Given that there are 2 million new cases of cancer in the US each year (and worldwide much more), don't you think you could build a number of these clinics and treat most of the people in the world?

Don't you think you'd be given a lot of money by grateful patients?

Don't you think that these stories would be EVERYwhere?

Unusual treatments that work become very widely known in a very short time. Treatments that DON'T work get hype but never achieve the level of discussion and support and success as the verified ones.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Because it doesn't have any effect on us.

I was an astrologer and cast full horoscopes and did a lot of checking of data. What convinced me it was wrong was a number of things, including the fact that people with the same charts turned out very differently and had different luck.

Does the moon not affect us,

news.bbc.co.uk...
Suicide rates are affected by the moon and changes in seasons, according to researchers.
A study of 1400 suicides found that people were more likely to make an attempt on their life when there was a new moon.

Is the moon not slowly moving away from Earth which after a VERY long time will this not affect us then??? What else may affect us, the sun and other planets as well they are all magnetic frequencies of guass???

now back on subject,

The reason it doesn't make sense is because it's not correct. The machine can't do what it's claimed, no matter how you modify it (can't produce waves that hit billions of bacteria inside your blood stream WITHOUT destroying tissue in your body as well.)

So what was rife up to with the 'ol send out signal for Tubuculosis from a radio station??? Maybe it wasn't "the" device(s) it maybe it was the frequncies he used.

There's been lots of these machines made over the years (and sold) -- and if they worked, there would be huge clinics featuring them (imagine if you had a machine and you could PROVE it cured cancer. Wouldn't you open a clinic in some country where they couldn't regulate you? Wouldn't you charge Americans a nice price to get cured? Wouldn't they brag about it to everyone? Given that there are 2 million new cases of cancer in the US each year (and worldwide much more), don't you think you could build a number of these clinics and treat most of the people in the world?

Don't you think you'd be given a lot of money by grateful patients?

Don't you think that these stories would be EVERYwhere?

Unusual treatments that work become very widely known in a very short time. Treatments that DON'T work get hype but never achieve the level of discussion and support and success as the verified ones.

I would be willing to go along with this but if you was to take the conspiracy theory as far as this:

So Rife found the frequncies that affect bacteria but say the pharm companies found out about this tech. so maybe they tested and tried it under lock and key and with their connectivness they spread the word of the tech underground so to speak, then possibly found that TVs could produce waves that disrupt the human Alpha and beta waves not only that but that the huge powergrids were still being assembled all over the place "they" (The connected corps) found that these EM waves from the powergrids may promote growth in cancer and may also produce leukemia. Think of all the PROFITS!!

There was so much money being funelled into electrical equipment, cars, power stations, oil not to mention the good 'ol pharm companies, if it weren't for them this whole thing would have tested, checked and then well what happens if we researched and went through as many frequencies as there are genomes in the human DNA and more, how long that took to make up, Imagine everything must have a frequency, even at the making of the universe is was a big.........BANG a sound, a frequency. so it begs to differ can sound really make a difference, even the Adverts you watch and see on billboards and LCD panels which is light another spectrum of frequency??? So what if the people who were getting themselves into jobs and driving fancy cars with powerful engines that generates thousands of volts of electricity whilst in motion surely this makes an EM wave, so they can go to a home full of frequencies, also now we can carry around our little mobile phone that is blasting out frequencies, that "may" devitalise our human cells and if that ain't bad enough what about all those statues and such also relfect light tell me when I go off course here but in france there is a monument I believe called the penis of o'sirus, also another next to the JFK monument. Now tell me that Big ben (The big clock in london) don't look like the penis o'sirus but then if you look at alot of the buildings they have spikes or domes, which again is releflecting light at you so is this not resonating a certain frequency of light or reflecting a frequency of light???

Remember I am only theorizing.

Here is A little 'evidence'.

www.cymaticsource.com...

www.stonelight.ie...
"Domestic power lines are taken for granted and assumed harmless. However,
this assumption has never been adequately tested. Low-level harmful effects
could be missed, yet might be important for the population as a whole, since
electric lines are so ubiquitous. [Our] study suggests, in fact, children
who develop cancer are unduly often near high current electric lines."
Electrical Wiring Configurations and Childhood Cancer. Nancy Wertheimer.
Amer. Journal of Epidemiology. March 1979.

www.buergerwelle.de...
Insurers are worried that people living or working near electricity pylons will start filing claims for illness as part of the burgeoning compensation culture. Underwriters and brokers have been discussing the threat of Electronic Magnetic Frequencies (EMF) at their annual conference in Monte Carlo.
Although there is no medical or scientific evidence proving that pylons cause illnesses such as cancer, insurers and reinsurers are afraid claims could arise in the future. The International Underwriting Association, the representative and research body for the world's largest reinsurers operating through the London insurance market, described EMF as "a potential emerging risk".

I know thats one hell of theory also remember its only a theory until it is proven so to speak. Hence why I don't watch much TV there is a high pitch noise that comes from the TVs Tube when first turned on that REALLY is not nice and thats what made me think of this, funny that my monitor has the same sound too when warming up. Amazing what can happen when you let the mind wonder.lol

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I read the original thread last year.

It prompted me to submit an enquiry to Cancer Research UK to see what they thought about this issue. They never even had the courtesy to acknowledge me.

On another note, I remember the furore caused when it was discovered that stomach ulcers were caused by a virus which could be treated by a simple does of aspirin/paracetamol/antibiotic or whatever it was.

The pharmaceutical companies who were making billions from expensive ulcer treatments did their level best to rubbish this research, then to suppress it, but ultimately failed.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So much information, so little time. A cancer curing remedy that has been taken off the market FDA style...apricot seeds contain the B17 vitamin, also better known to medical field as Laetrile and Amygdalin.

Dr. Dean Burk, Director of the Cytochemistry Section of the federal government's National Cancer Institute reported that, in a series of tests on animal tissue, the (Laetrile) vitamin B-17 had no harmful effect on normal cells, but was deadly to a cancer cell.

"Creating your own market" is my reference to all the pharmaceutical companies. The doctors and hospitals who reep the vacations/cruises/cars that companies like Pfizer, and Eli Lilly offer to them if they offer a prescription of production to their patients.

My answer to your initial question is, it's possibly true.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Eden]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is a test to see if my post will get dumped. Trying to figure out if there is a sensor, because my first post got dumped.

If you read this, the sensor didn't block this post. I will try to post the other again, as I will have learned to back up all the controversial things that I will talk about, before posting.

This post went through, but the other one didn't. Hummmmm.......wt?

[edit on 3-1-2007 by win 52]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So this, like all the other things that we argue about, comes to a halt.

There are stories of how a Rife machine can help people, to denial by people claiming to be experts (mind control seems to be a key here) who think this is a load of garbage, without even trying to see if it works.

I have had several experiences that bring me back to the first thing that I googled with my new computer Dec. 2005. It has been a journey that most people chose to ignore.

I have studied all of Dr Rife's work and have wanted to experiment on myself. I have been working in the Bible, trying to find out answers to many questions bothering me. In this study ATS popped into my screen. I started with the Pyramids. I had seen an image that really struck me as being related. I thought Marduk was a demons seed at first, but now I feel that he is just a frustrated human (I will pray for him). It is thanks to Marduk that I have walked on the path that I am now on.

The one thing that made this real is, what if the Rife machine is using the frequencies, telling our brains to use our immune system to eliminate disease… that evil forces want to use for mind control. That would explain why the forces using mind control came down so hard on Dr. Rife, when all he wanted to do was help people get well.

Here is the key…..Why are his original frequencies now banned in the USA?

They disrupt the effects of mind control.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
We are slowly relearning that the universe and everything in it is all made up of frequencies and vibrations.

Have you looked into the works of Dr Keely, AND Robert Beck?

I have LOADS more i would like to add to the discussion but im just about to go out.

Ill come back to this tomorrow after fully reading the info here.

Cheers WIN 52 for bringing this thread to the frount as i would never have found it otherwise..

Top man

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My beliefe is that every article or book that starts off by saying 'so and so was such a great what not who was so great at blah blah blah' is a complete waste of time and most of the time (like all the time) worthless. I hope this answers the headlined question ending in !!! and not ???.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Check out : www.noriftrife.com for info/instructions on how to build your own rife machine for about $100.00.

Royal Raymond Rife was an engineer, not a medical doctor. He GAVE away his rife machines to respected physicians to test it as he knew he was not medically qualified to make such determinations. He simply wrote them with his results, gave a list of frequencies he'd tested and let the doctors conduct their own experiements. They ALL raved about the clinical trials and the wonderful results they obtained.

Rife's universal microscope, capable of viewing virus's in their LIVE state is still available in the Smithsonian Museum. Rife did have some initial poor results with "incurable" patients that were willing to be used as guinea pigs for his research since medical doctors had proclaimed them "unsavable". A few died, until he figured out that the toxins being released from their bodies were flooding the body beyond it's capability to flush them out. He then began waiting a few days before treatments which is when he cured the 16 out of 16.

The so-called "BX virus" is a virus Rife noticed present in the blood of all cancer victims. He sent it off to some doctor who injected into healthy mice and they came down with cancer. the doctor then dissected the dead mice, extracted the virus and injected it into another batch of healthy mice. they also died of cancer. That is where the idea that a cancer-causing virus exists.

For a list of diseases cured by Rife and the frequencies used to do it, please read "The Cancer Cure That Worked! Fifty Years Of Suppression" written by Barry Lynes. page 167

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What a wonderful discussion to continue. I myself own a global wellness Rife unit. It is a pad/cylinder style device. I have let a few cancer sufferers use it. One skin cancer one bone cancer. Neither individual has cancer anymore. My unit cost me 1,400 bucks and that was with the medical discount I got for being in the massage therapy industry and promising to use it in my business. After I bought it I learned I could of done better. It uses a preset frequencies choosen by "channels" rather than tuneing in spesific frequencies. Still I didn't get riped off by buying something like an F-scan unit which is not a rife machine in any sense of the word but marketed as such.

Serious research information into Dr. Rifes' work is shared at a yahoo rife group I belong to. They keep up with the latest discoveries and advancements in the field. The majority of them focus on two points. The understanding plasma rife device and the acceptence of Rife therapy by the AMA by offering evidence of its effectiveness(although the Rife Lyme yahoo group focuses more on the latter).

Some of the lateest Rife studies and findings can be found Rife here

As long as we in the western world live in tyranny this technology will continue to be supressed. Honestly ever other street light in America ought to be a plasma rife unit...but then how would our soceity cope with a disease free population with lifespans into the 100s?

[edit on 9-8-2007 by titorite]

[edit on 9-8-2007 by titorite]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Better no cure by the Baphomet code (528 Hertz)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

you are, do some reasearch, the moon is covered in anorthite which is a crystalline rock structure that resonates at 528hz the same frequencey that heals our dna. So many many moons ago before the moon was bombarded and craterized it was pure white and the light that ruled the night healed. this is before the fall of man, we were designed, yes designed to live forever.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hunting Veritas

So, ummm.... yeah. The whole Solfeggio 'liturgical' thing is bogus as it gets. Those frequencies are unable to actually penetrate the human hide; the representations of "Mi" (528hz) as being able to "heal" DNA are also bogus. Research who is coming up with that statement, and you'll find a wild goose chase. Microwaves and higher are the frequencies capable of affecting said bio-photons and electro-chemical body mechanics. Not VLF.

By the by: 528hz is simply a higher octave of the 33hz tone (which, as the Masons who built Rosslyn Chapel will tell you, is only a secret in sound of their infamous "degree" system - 33 degrees of Masonry - on which they coordinate their pyramid scheme of fraternity).

The fundamental harmonics are not even there in the Solfeggio Scale. It's not meant for music, even though it was fronted as such. It's meant for esoteric math and geometry... a code, if you will, made by the "illumined" minds of those Templar Knights escaping the clutches of their newly-made enemies from Jerusalem, as well as the powerful Roman Catholic Church-State. The whole thing looked/ looks (to some) innocent enough.

The whole structure is abound with Masonic secrets, and, is a verifiable testimony to man's ability of encrypting our understandings in 3 dimensional Craft. Pretty amazing, actually. Sort of like Chartres, using the Phi ratio and such, it is a fantastic acoustic resonance chamber (of course); and, contains hidden secrets of Cymatics all over the place on little cubes... to tell future Masons the way back to said knowledge.

Don't mean to be a mythbuster or anything, but this stuff is my life interest, and I study it furiously. The Masonic secrets are nothing new; they borrowed their philosophies from ancient Greece, Persia, India, and, further back, from the tombs and temples (pyramids) of Egypt. The 33 degree system can even be described as a sort of metaphor for Lucifer (angel of 'illumination' or 'light' - hence the Tree of Knowledge [Sephiroth] over the Tree of Life) and the third of Heaven's angles (whoops, "angels") that he took with him in material power.

Check out www dot kairologic dot com for much more, or if you want to talk. Peace!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My husband is a biologist who has studied the technique of using vibrational frequencies to cure. He told me that yes, it does actually work; however, while it seemed to work for the doctors who believed in it, when others who didn't believe tried to use it, it didn't cure anything. The conclusion is that if you believe it will work, it will; otherwise, you don't get any healing effects from it.

And yes, for sure, some cancers are viruses; in fact, it MAY be that all are, we just don't know for sure yet, but cancerous viruses do exist. Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i dont know ur sources man bt this article is a piece of # i m a medical student and i know it pretty well there is nothing like the cancer virus there are many causes of cancer tumour suppressor genes can be triggered off by a potent virus but many cancers can be caused by thousand other ways killing a cancer virus is this some kindda joke kindly take cere of the information that u deludge and scrutinize it before posting it can ve serious revelations
lakshya bajaj

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No. This is peseudoscience. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by endrun
hile it seemed to work for the doctors who believed in it, when others who didn't believe tried to use it, it didn't cure anything.

This is called confirmation bias. AKA pseudoscience, anecdotal evidence, AKA invalid results

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
What a wonderful discussion to continue. I myself own a global wellness Rife unit. It is a pad/cylinder style device. I have let a few cancer sufferers use it. One skin cancer one bone cancer. Neither individual has cancer anymore. My unit cost me 1,400 bucks and that was with the medical discount I got for being in the massage therapy industry and promising to use it in my business. After I bought it I learned I could of done better. It uses a preset frequencies choosen by "channels" rather than tuneing in spesific frequencies. Still I didn't get riped off by buying something like an F-scan unit which is not a rife machine in any sense of the word but marketed as such.

You charge for this?

If so, you are about as good as a thief, and giving people false hope.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join