It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah warns U.S. needs punch in mouth!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thank you for informing me that I don`t know what I am talking about. Such are the arrogant remarks spewed from your hatred and jealousy of Americans who probably have it much better then you. I do not hate. I take it with a grain of salt. You attack others for not seeing things your way. This is why America is better then the other nations beheld by raging tyrants, because we all have a right to our own opinion.

I will not stop to your level, Sirros, and call you a bunch of names like a child would but instead will only try to educate you, if even just a very small amount.

First off, whatever the IAEA says is completely irrelevent since the Iranian authorities are not hiding the fact that they are interested in nuclear technology. This is not about whether they have them or are trying to procees them or whatever, they have stated their intentions and it is plain fact, nothing to hide here.

Secondly comparing the US to Iran in the interests of nuclear proliferation is completely absurd. Yes, you can too check the track record of both countries. Yes, the US did nuke Japan during WWII. Considering the geographical placement of middle eastern countries, the people of those countries should be thankful for all the US and its allies did to end the most genocidal barbaric war of all time. Had it not been for the countless thousands who shed blood and lost limbs and gave their life, we would absolutely not be having this conversation, or debate, right now.

I am thinking that mabe your history lessons were completely biased. I do not know. I do know when I was in school we learned the truth, the facts, and everyones opinion counted.

And now mabe you can do some research and see what exactly the US and its allies have done all around the globe. We are the first to come to anyones aid during and after a horrific natural disaster. We strongly push for human rights around the world as the UN puts Momar Khadaffy as their head of this department. We fight terrorism on all fronts whether its in our front yard or your back yard. We believe in freedom, equality and justice for all, not just muslim men. We rid the world of Hitlers and Mussolinis and Saddam Husseins and Alqueda bastards, and hopefully soon Bin Laden himself along with his other henchmen in Iraq.

The emblazened attitude that is demonstrative in your views and outright hatred for America in your attacks on anyone who disagrees with your radical and fanatical views is the ignorance that you have for the history and the present as well as the future of a more civilized world.

It is your religion that leads you to believe we are evil because we are not Muslim and we dont share your beliefs so therefore why should you listen to us. I can kind of understand that, but you need to understand that we will not be intimidated by you, your radical beliefs or your so called "supreme leaders". Call us all the names in the book if that makes you happy, but history will tell the truth it always does. Generations from now when people look back on this era they will see that the US was right in taking on the duty of world police to promote democracy and freedom for all. With great power comes great responsability.

So go on and rant and rave some more, it will not change the facts. Oh and just try to throw a punch and see what kind of whoopin you`ll get.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alias Jones
The strong survive, the spoils of war go to the victors, the United States should not, will not , and can not allow a fundamentalist, Islamic regime dictate how the game goes. Iran has a clear choice- Either heed the warnings of the US governement , concede to our demands for a non nuclear state or be forced to.

Well You got my Way above for that one!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiroosI know that the majority of Americans are good and decent people, but there are too many people like you in the U.S. - Much too many! Although the majority of Americans are good and decent people, there are too many ignorant, crude, arrogant, hysterical, decadent, corrupt, morally corrupt, unethical, selfish, materialistic, racist, greedy, dishonest, hypocritical and psychotic people there. Without these people American would be fantastic!

I just don't know how you can look at the world through those eyes! Its a shock to me that someone filled with so much hate and yet be blind to truth no matter the source.

Iran DOES have many great people in it that want the Mullahs out, once gone you can live in freedom and do as you wish, hell let the French come in as I would not want American there anyway.

You say that most of America are good and decent people and with that I can agree and over 50% voted for Bush just because they are good and decent people.

You ask why Iran should not be allowed Nuclear reactors? Well I think they should have them if they wish but the type that does not use the by products for weapons production. You say it is only for peace and yet you in the back of your mind know better. And you can get off your high horse, Europe doesn't want you having them either, they just don't have the balls to tell you your not going to get them.

Your history of supporting terrorism is costing you now, your wanting to see Israel burnt into the sea is costing your country a great deal..

You will not have them, and thing is, I still stand by my assessment 2 years ago that Iran will IMPLODE, the US will not invade, we might bomb the # out of your infrastructure until you follow (not get this) INTERNATIONAL WILL.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Let them have Nuclear Weapons, I'm not overly worried. The reason Muslim nations want them is to stop an Invasion, if people bothered to read the Qu'Ran you'd see they can't even use them on Cities, etc.

(And sorry to inform you, the people in charge of Iran do not follow the same sect of Islam as Bin Laden.)

In honesty, Iran would not even think of using them on the U.S. if they were left alone. It's not our job to dictate what people/Nations can and cannot do. If Iran is not allowed Nuclear Weapons, why is anyone?

People need to stop wrorying, Islam has no intention to kill you all. They actually allow more then one Religion to exist, they just think people should change to theres/be educated on Islam, but not forced to change. I live with a lot of Asian people and speak to a lot of Muslims, I've spoken to them about their Religion and although we share similar views, but follow different Religions they have never attacked me or been rude to me, yet many times have I been insulted by christians. Maybe nobody who is a Christian should be allowed Nuclear Weapons?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
I do know when I was in school we learned the truth, the facts, and everyones opinion counted.

Facts? A lot of what you were taught at School was just theories, views and ideas. Even History is not solid fact. Also countless Arabic people also died in WW2 as did a lot of Muslims, who were also fighting along side Allied troops.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Here are some for you:

You are either with us or you are agianst us.

Bush nailed it, Iran had a chance as did Libya, guess ol Quaddfi osn't so stupid.

or how about

The axis of evil

It is, no doubt in my mind, 1 down 2 to go.....

The fact is, there is to much bravado in both governments. However, that doesnt change the fact that Iran has as much right to Nuke tech as the US does. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, isnt it?

No they don't, when they quit their behind the scenes crap, maybe but not before.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456

It is your religion that leads you to believe we are evil because we are not Muslim and we dont share your beliefs so therefore why should you listen to us. I can kind of understand that, but you need to understand that we will not be intimidated by you, your radical beliefs or your so called "supreme leaders". Call us all the names in the book if that makes you happy, but history will tell the truth it always does. Generations from now when people look back on this era they will see that the US was right in taking on the duty of world police to promote democracy and freedom for all. With great power comes great responsability.

So go on and rant and rave some more, it will not change the facts. Oh and just try to throw a punch and see what kind of whoopin you`ll get.

Well this is my second Way above! Never have done that before in one single thread....

Shall I say "choice"

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I considered getting involved in the the thread, but found it to be unnecessary.

You have voted Siroos for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

We need more people like you on the forum.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Read the post man. Do you think this is the only thread I have ever read? My God man. Ed and others have made their religous implications clear on other threads. I suggest you remove your own foot now.

Not everyone who is Republican is religious Kidfinger, and if you think that being religious means allowing other countries to "punch us in the mouth" I guess you don't know that much about US history then.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos
So how come your government wasn't so concerned at all when the Pakistanis got their bomb?

Two words, Siroos:

Delivery System.

If Pakistan or India had one of these, it would have been a completely different story, to be sure. There was a lot of US protest at either of the countries having them. Not only that, but that was pre-911. If they go nuclear now, the problem is at least isolated to their countries due to the limited range of their missiles. It takes GREAT effort to walk one of these weapons out of the country and into the US. The likelyhood that it will be discovered, is very great.

The fact that Iran has a delivery system capable of hitting American targets within the hour is reason enough for a thinking person to at least question Iran's desire for a nuclear weapon.

Anything else?

Originally posted by Odium
Let them have Nuclear Weapons, I'm not overly worried. The reason Muslim nations want them is to stop an Invasion, if people bothered to read the Qu'Ran you'd see they can't even use them on Cities, etc.

I wish that were true. Using your same logic, Odium, then people of Islam would not be able to put explosives on a bus filled with innocents. They would not be able to strap bombs on women who walk into street cafes filled with people who aren't carrying weapons. They would also not be able to bring bombs to a school gymnasium filled with children. They would also not be able to use nerve agents on the enemy where innocents be may be. They would not be torturing children before their mothers, raping women and executing pregnant women. link

"And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of God …." Baghara 207, "God purchased from believers their persons and their belongings to give the paradise in return. They fight in His cause and kill and are killed, a promise binding on Him in truth through the Old and New Testaments and the Kuran, and who is more faithful to his covenant than God? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the achievement supreme." Tobeh 111.

Your argument is not too convincing and you must have a very short memory.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ah, so the Quran says specifically that they won't use nuclear weapons on other countries..... Can you give us a link to back up this?....

(And sorry to inform you, the people in charge of Iran do not follow the same sect of Islam as Bin Laden.)

In honesty, Iran would not even think of using them on the U.S. if they were left alone. It's not our job to dictate what people/Nations can and cannot do. If Iran is not allowed Nuclear Weapons, why is anyone?

They don't have to follow the "same sect" as Osama Bin Laden, the religious group in Iran has mentioned in the past that they are just waiting the go ahead by their spiritual leader to attack not only the US but the west in general. The Revolutionary Guards already have said they have several western targets in the crosshairs and are just waiting to get the orders to attack....

"'(President Muhammad) Khatami speaks of the dialogue between civilizations, and I have grave doubts about this. It is a dubious idea. We do not want to take over the British Embassy, since they (the British) have already cleared the embassy of documents; we must take over Britain [itself].'

"'Our missiles are now ready to strike at their civilization, and as soon as the instructions arrive from Leader ['Ali Khamenei], we will launch our missiles at their cities and installations. Our motto during the war (in Iraq) was: Karbala, we are coming, Jerusalem, we are coming. And because of Khatami's policies and dialogue between the civilizations, we have been compelled to freeze our plan to liberate the Islamic cities. And now we are [again] about to carry out the program.' "

Excerpted from.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People need to stop wrorying, Islam has no intention to kill you all. They actually allow more then one Religion to exist, they just think people should change to theres/be educated on Islam, but not forced to change. I live with a lot of Asian people and speak to a lot of Muslims, I've spoken to them about their Religion and although we share similar views, but follow different Religions they have never attacked me or been rude to me, yet many times have I been insulted by christians. Maybe nobody who is a Christian should be allowed Nuclear Weapons?

Is this why there are several wars and genocide at this time in which radical Islamic countries are killing Christians and other religious groups?......

Islam allows other religious groups only if they can pay the non-Muslim taxes which most people can't and it is one of the reasons why so many people had to convert into Islam in the past, because they couldn't pay these taxes. Even then there is persecution and oppression from Islamic fundamentalists when other religious groups can actually pay these taxes.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Muaddib]

cjf

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

We'll just pass right over the previous threats to use them on cities or involve them in the act of genocide by Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani as a 'fluke' and move on then...

Islam in and of itself has never killed anyone, rather (and simply said), just people who practice and distort Islam to the point of extremism which use Islam to obtain or maintain power and as an excuse to kill. 'Powers That Be' which currently make sites like This One possible. (warning: very graphic site)

Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [fetna] is worse than slaughter. " To reiterate, the Koran justifies the use of force by believers as a response to actively hostile disbelief. . . . Nonetheless, in the context of the historical development of Islam, the jurists regarded this principle of the Koran as abrogated. They maintained that fighting was obligatory for the Muslims, even when the unbelievers had not begun the hostilities. Link

Facts? A lot of what you were taught at School was just theories, views and ideas. Even History is not solid fact. Also countless Arabic people also died in WW2 as did a lot of Muslims, who were also fighting along side Allied troops.

Please do not presume you know anything about anyone’s education, let alone mine, because in fact you know nothing about what you have regurgitated in your generalization and ‘a lot of us’ may know a little more than you think.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Where did I say they DIDN'T have a right to have nukes? I personally don't think it really matters whither they have them or not.

Sorry
I wasnt refering to your stance on the issue. I was just pointing out how its funny how the exact same hypocrisy occurs on the other end of the spectrum. I can see how its sounded like I was lashing out at you but I assure you I wasnt. I just felt that the fact should be pointed out thats all.

Not really. If America or Russia or China or etc didn't want Iran or NK to have Nukes it would be relatively simple to KEEP the from having them.

The big three are not going to war with each other over a piece of sand that would be divided up among them long before the first shot was fired. The proper Oil concessions to the other two and it would be over before they knew what hit them.

I just mean that it would be complicated to regulate and would only be another beauracracy open to corruption. I'm not talking specifically about Iran in this situation. The black and white cases are easy it's the grey's I'm concerned about. What happens when its a corrupt regime that supports the interests of the "Nuclear Council" or a relatively benign nation that is politically anathema to the council. I mean who are these people who would have the power to decide the "maturity" of a nation whats to prevent them from making decisions contrary to their guiding principles of nonproliferation. It all just smacks of colonial paternalism to me you know "white man's burden" stuff like that...

I have to agree with you on this one. We dont have to worry about being enslaved from outside we are doing it to ourselves

Tell me about it ... These are dark days if a nuclear N Korea seems less threatening to me then my own government.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjf

Islam in and of itself has never killed anyone, rather (and simply said), just people who practice and distort Islam to the point of extremism which use Islam to obtain or maintain power and as an excuse to kill. 'Powers That Be' which currently make sites like This One possible. (warning: very graphic site)

Actually even the prophet Mohammed was an assassin and a raider, so claiming that Islam has never killed anyone is not true. The first thing done by the newly converted Muslims was to spread islam by the sword to every region in the Middle East and even to Europe.

What Osama and others like him are doing is to follow up the steps of the early Muslims for Islam to dominate the world one way or the other, even if it means by the sword.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I don't put much faith in WND. They are war mongering propagandist. Anything anything WND post should be taken with just as many grains of salt as, say, an India Daily article.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Stacey J****** warns... a kick in the ass maybe in oder for attolya and Coherts. More on 9:00 news.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is the same Ayatollah who called human rights as a weapon against Islam!

Ayatollah Calls Human Rights A Weapon Against Islam

tidbit: IRAN: HUMAN RIGHTS IS A WEAPON AGAINST ISLAM, SAYS KHAMENEI

Tehran, 27 April (AKI) - The Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has said that "human rights, are a weapon in the hands of our enemies to fight Islam." Speaking at the Conference for the Unity of Islam which opened in Tehran yesterday, Khamenei said: "The awakening of Muslims, had weakened the plot by America, by international Zionism and by other hidden forces on the planet implicated in a universal strategy which has the objective of fighting Islamic nations, which are a force of one and a half billion believers and with the large natural reserves."

To a mixed audience of Iranians, Arabs and other foreigners at the conference, Ayatollah Khamenei said that it was "only through the unity of all Muslims, can they confront these diabolical attempts."

Khamenei also explained how Iran is viewed globally in the role that it plays within the context of Islam. As the supreme leader of the Islamic republic, he said, that the "country has contributed to the awakening of Muslims and our enemies are trying to compensate for their poverty of thought, and so they have raised the banner of terrorism and are armed with human rights in order to defeat Islam and Muslims."

No surprise there.

Tell me you all are going to stand up for this great Ayatollah of Iran! What a stand-up guy calling human rights as an evil attempt to corrupt Islam. ATS guys
for the Ayatollah!

[edit on 5/2/2005 by the_oleneo]

[edit on 5/2/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I guess its ok for any one to have a Nuke but God help us all if someone has a pistol to protect himself from a intruder or worse.

Ok I will bite.
The 2nd amendment gives americans the right to bear arms shouldnt be to long before the NRA starts selling a make a nuke at home kit. After all you never know when those evil Polar bears are going to invade america.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Not everyone who is Republican is religious Kidfinger,

Oh please... I will say this agian. Go back and read the original post. Not once did I ever say that ALL republicans were religous. Please read a little closer next time. That seems to be a common problem on this thread.

and if you think that being religious means allowing other countries to "punch us in the mouth" I guess you don't know that much about US history then.

Actually, I would be willing to wager that I know a bit more about my nations history than you. Try reading some of Howard Zinn, a well renoun American historian who deals with historic truths, not the textbook dogma.

[edit on 5/2/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Oh, sure! These great Muslim warriors sieg-heiled for Hitler: The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Sieg Heil Muslim SS troops

Amin Al-Husseini and Adolf Hitler connection

The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism

By the way, o'great Odium: Yasser Arafat was the nephew of Amin Al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join