It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah warns U.S. needs punch in mouth!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What exactly is the point of this thread? Have we as Americans become such cry babies that we have to lash out and beat the war drum whenever someone publicly disagrees with us or says we need a punch in the face?

c'mon! what happened to the rough and ready to go America of "let's roll!" and "bring 'em on!"?!

[edit on 3-5-2005 by negativenihil]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The only reason they are on any list is BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING NUKES! If they stopped making nukes, they would have nothing to worry about!

Right.. sure..We have diplomatic problems with Iran because they're trying to get nukes not because they're a theocratic regime with a poor human rights record. The same way we maintain a hostile border with N. Korea because they've had nukes since the fifties not because we fought an unresloved war with them....

I love how the left gets called naive while the right makes real peaches of statements like this beaut.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Kriz_4There is absolutley no evidence they are, they have completely co-operated with all inspections and are following all the rules.

I find it funny that you have missed the point that they have already ADMITTED it. They are enriching Uranium and have admitted it.

Your point is moot....

Er, make that your is moot.

They have never addmitted to trying to make weapons.

I can give you a nice new clean silver spoon for you to feed yourself with more propoganda.

They have NEVER addmitted such.

Enriching Uranium for fuel is allowed by World Law and nuclear proliferation laws, are you wishing to take away their human right that every other soverign nation is allowed?

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Kriz_4]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boogyman
Right.. sure..We have diplomatic problems with Iran because they're trying to get nukes not because they're a theocratic regime with a poor human rights record... I love how the left gets called naive while the right makes real peaches of statements like this beaut.

I hate to say this, but I think that the rest of the world really doesn't care about human rights as long as they have goods to trade and they don't posture against the people who are their trading partners.

The world would have been happy with Saddam, and others like him, killing their own people as long as they are keeping it within their own borders. It is when it spills over to other countries do people panic and want something done. until then, they feel it is SEP (somebody else's problem.)

Look at China having 'Favored Nation' status as an example of this human rights apathy.

It would be a great world if your thoughts were true. It takes a special human being to care when it can in no way benefit him/her. We need more of those people around today, in all countries and on both sides of the table. Maybe we could actually get along.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
once the American people regain control of the USA Govt from the traitor corporate nationalists; things will all be well agian.

The USA is currently the only nation on earth that has the resources and military ability to Stop Wars. Too bad our stupid leaders keep starting them.

The Iran conflict looks inevitable

Im sorry to say but the leaders of Iran are stupider than the leaders of USA plain and simple.
Yes GW Bush and Company is retarded beyond belief; but those nuts in Iran are certainly twice as stupid.

Anyone who would provoke G W Bush and Beg him to invade is .. well... begging for it...

If i was Iran i would just keep my mouth shut and mind my own buisness
G W Bush should do the same.

It is very sad when a 23 year old idiot like myself is smarter than the world leaders. Heck, 90% of ATS users are smarter than the world leaders.
Its very sad and very scary.

What is the world coming to?
an Idiot Farm
thats what it is

hehehe

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You have voted muzzleflash for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

on your last post, lol it is funny, most ATS members are smarter and have more common sense than most Politicians.

you are right, Bushco is stupied as hell but i have to hand it to you, leaders that are begging to be invaded and know they are going to lose terrible ly is just crazy lol

[edit on 3-5-2005 by ulshadow]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So I am a moron?

Some of your blinded views are moronic.

I speak only lies? The same could be said of the Tulipwalker mentality you so embrace so much.

I would like for you to review my post on this or any other thread and find a lie. You have lied three times already on this thread.

Again, history has shown that your line of thinking will always end in failure and yet you still embrace it?

You must need a history lesson as well.......

Twist the truth?

Ed, you are famous on ATS for being a neocon drone always presenting slanted opinions and twisted truths. Yes, you absolutly twist the truth.

Are you sure that you are not guilty of what you accuse? The case could be made that you are living in a dream world that has no bearing on reality......

Agian, I invite you to search my post for any truth that I may have twisted. Would you wish me to do the same for you? I have a few of your threads bookmarked as a reminder of how not to present the bastardized truth in its vulgar form.

Anyway, enough of feeding the trolls.............

What everyone is forgetting here is that Bush is the President of the United States, NOT President of the world, including Iran. Bush has no authority to make the demands he is making. Period. I invite anyone to bring the burden of proof forward that shows where Bush has this authority. If not, then we can all just quit responding to this thread right now because THAT would make this a moot point.

[edit on 5/3/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I commend the Ayatollah for being so up front and un diplomatic... its abou time someone told the US the truth without veiling it in sensitivities and politeness.

Too bad, the Ayatollah also stated that your human rights are a threat to his faith. Yes, your human rights sucks, according to the Ayatollah. You're a stand-up guy for this deranged Muslim spewing venom.

Try bending over and insert your head into that area where the sun doesn't shine on. If you can't, you can try bury your head in the sands. Not that hard.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

I find it funny that you have missed the point that they have already ADMITTED it. They are enriching Uranium (to generate electricity) and have admitted it.

That's a pretty big key point to leave out ed (and yes i inserted it there to complete your sentence). the Russians have said they will only provide them with the needed materials to generate electricity and they said they would monitor their activities.

Originally posted by negativenihilwhat more do you want? do you want the entire Iranian government to grovel and beg us not to bomb them? i mean really.... there is NO LOGIC behind Iran attacking us when they know for damn sure there would be nothing left of the country but a sheet of glass.

Iran has STATED in official government statements by their leaders that they would like to see the "Great Satan" destroyed. They have funded terrorism against civilians and therefore are not responsible enough to have them. You keep bringing Israel into this and yes they do play a part, but remember that Israel has ALREADY been restrained from attacking the Arabs even in SELF defense (Gulf War 1 - we didn't give them the IFF codes). Israel could have already taken care of this problem but they have been instructed to NOT do anything and to let the politics play.

This is fire folks and you better wake up from the fantasy world and realize that Iran will not be allowed to have them in the near future. The world can not afford the risk.

Originally posted by negativenihili mean unless Iran on the whole is suicidal it just doesn't make sense. the only country who should be fearing Iranian nukes is Israel.

one word - centrifuges.......Then why do they need them and why were they buying 'technology' from Pakistan? Why hide it if they have nothing to hide? The reactor design is one which will yield weapons grade materials. I am sorry but I do not trust the Russians to make sure of compliance, they need cash to bad. Iran has already admitted that they have not been forthright in disclosure and that is why they are at the bargaining table with the Europeans. If one is foolish enough to believe they only want a nuclear reactor for electricity then that person is fooling themselves and guarantees them a spot in the Tulipwalker camp.

Originally posted by Kriz_4

Originally posted by Kriz_4There is absolutley no evidence they are, they have completely co-operated with all inspections and are following all the rules.

I find it funny that you have missed the point that they have already ADMITTED it. They are enriching Uranium and have admitted it.
Your point is moot....

Er, make that your is moot.

No it is not. Can you not understand WHY they are enriching it? And the scale at which they are? You actually believe it is for electricity?

Originally posted by Kriz_4
They have never addmitted to trying to make weapons.
I can give you a nice new clean silver spoon for you to feed yourself with more propoganda.
They have NEVER addmitted such.
Enriching Uranium for fuel is allowed by World Law and nuclear proliferation laws, are you wishing to take away their human right that every other soverign nation is allowed?

OK real quick, then why is Europe the land of the Tulipwalker negotiating? Iran's intentions are well known, it is just are they going to succeed with their plans?

Originally posted by Kidfinger

The same can be said about your point of view.

I would like for you to review my post on this or any other thread and find a lie. You have lied three times already on this thread.

Lies? Can you prove that what I said was lies? Name them and be specific. One, you said they havent admitted it, well.........they are not enriching the # to make rods to power that Russian reactor. If you believe that then I would say you actually believed the 1994 deal with North Korea was legit.

I dont really think so, you have already quoted a leftist wacko as a legit source. Your point of view is just as flaky imho.

Ed, you are famous on ATS for being a neocon drone always presenting slanted opinions and twisted truths. Yes, you absolutly twist the truth.

Drone?

I am not a Neocon - Believe in some of the ideas but not all.

Agian, I invite you to search my post for any truth that I may have twisted. Would you wish me to do the same for you? I have a few of your threads bookmarked as a reminder of how not to present the bastardized truth in its vulgar form.

Anyway, enough of feeding the trolls.............

I for one resent that last remark, I am no more a troll than you are. So I present a bastardized viewpoint? I could say that you present a pacifist nutcase one as well...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This kind of rhetoric is for internal consumption in Iran as much as it is a warningto us. It's the same kind of rheotoric as when Bush called them a member of the Axis of Evil. It's just US vs Them rheotoric.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

No it is not. Can you not understand WHY they are enriching it? And the scale at which they are? You actually believe it is for electricity?

They are enriching it, because the reactors need enriched Uranium as do practically all in the world, it is the most efficient type of fuel, bar Plutonium. I realise you know little of the production of nuclear electricity. They have also stated that they intend to be a supplier of nuclear fuel to the West, why? because they are sitting on top of lots of the raw grade stuff.

The reactor design is one which will yield weapons grade materials

All reactors produce weapons grade materials, you are referring to Plutonium. It is impossible to not create this as a by-product. Again. I realise you know little about this type power production. Maybe you are not aware that this by-product is re-used in reactors, because it is even more efficient in producing power.

OK real quick, then why is Europe the land of the Tulipwalker negotiating? Iran's intentions are well known, it is just are they going to succeed with their plans?

Money, plain and simple. Europe does not want Iran to not have Nuclear power, to try to force them not to breaks all the nuclear proliferation regulations. Europe wants to sell them enriched Uranium, thats all, money. This same fuel sold to them will create the same weapons grade by-product you are so worried about. Just think, we will still be buying their oil, but we won't be getting any money back selling them Uranium! Oh no! Iran may have an economic advantage with that little beauty! We cant have that!

Its money thats all.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Kriz_4]

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Kriz_4]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The same can be said about your point of view.

Ed, I attempt to form my opinions based on peace and logic. You base ours on what ever Fox NN has in its morning spoon.

Lies? Can you prove that what I said was lies?

In your arrogance of assuming I was reffering to Iran, you completly miss what I was talking about. One of your lies was your disgusting comment that we LIBERALS (Not tulip walkers you schmuck arse), hate this country. That is lie number one. We Liberals will never admit that we hate this country. That is lie number two. Do you really want me to go continue to point out all of your fallicies and run you 'reputation' for spin into dust?

Name them and be specific.

I just did......

One, you said they havent admitted it, well.........they are not enriching the # to make rods to power that Russian reactor. If you believe that then I would say you actually believed the 1994 deal with North Korea was legit.

Now you are putting words in my mouth. Too funny. I never said those things. You are quoting someone else on this thread.

Damn, Not only do you lie about things you dont agree with, but you attempt to manipulatte what comes out of everyones mouth as well? Sheez

I dont really think so, you have already quoted a leftist wacko as a legit source. Your point of view is just as flaky imho.

Well, Its not Ann C. so I guess its not legit huh?
I should have known you wouldnt respect the truth, only twist it.

I am not a Neocon - Believe in some of the ideas but not all.

Ed, you are more Neocon that Micky Mouse is old.

I for one resent that last remark, I am no more a troll than you are. So I present a bastardized viewpoint? I could say that you present a pacifist nutcase one as well...

I invite you to search my post and look for falicies and twisted truths and this is all you can come up with? Ed, *shakes head* Im dissapointed.

Enough with feeding the trolls agian......

So I see no one has brought forth the burden of proof I said would make this all moot. Bush has no authority to do what he wants to do and since he doesnt, it just burns up his supporters......as everyone can clearly see from Eds post's...... All of his post.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Ed, I attempt to form my opinions based on peace and logic. You base ours on what ever Fox NN has in its morning spoon.

In your arrogance of assuming I was reffering to Iran, you completly miss what I was talking about. One of your lies was your disgusting comment that we LIBERALS (Not tulip walkers you schmuck arse), hate this country. That is lie number one. We Liberals will never admit that we hate this country. That is lie number two. Do you really want me to go continue to point out all of your fallicies and run you 'reputation' for spin into dust?

First in a hurry so I will be brief....

You base your opinions on warped sense of humanity and the goal of an unreachable uptopia. You are a typical liberal, you feel for the criminal and not the victim, you want the government to be the parent and not well 'the parent'. FOx News has nothing to do with it and I rarely watch it anyway( at least lately)

schmuck arse?

Just call it and wear the flag with pride. If I am a troll then you can wear the battlescars at your Mazda Miata meetings. You DO hate this country by your actions and deep down you know it but just can't bring yourself to admit it. You would rather promote an agenda no matter the harm to the nation.

Your TulipWalking mentality would rather save a spotted owl than a communities livelihood. You want to give from those that have to those that dont (forcibly). Your type typically wants God out of the picture as you worship science and nature (treehuggers).

No I dont take it back, spin my reputation into dust? Do you really think I give a flying # what my reputation is in a board with 80% Liberals? Think about it, I could care less. I just love seeing the reaction and quite frankly the stuipdiity I see here. I havent see such crap since the University. Well that is of course till I moved to California, the LAND of the Tulipwakers.

Kriz_4
per above....
As for me not knowing much about the nuclear production of electricity, whatever you say.

There are Reactor designs , one from Babcok and Wilcox and the other from Westinhouse that do not need to have the 'by' products that are weapons grade plus they are idiot proof. But I am sure the Russians have a similar design. The plutonium in which you speak is a reprocessed fuel and that is one way in which France makes money buy doing that exact thing.

You can believe all you want that Iran just wants to make electricity and sell uranium to the West. If this is the case I am sure that South Africa could be claiming the same thing but they actually gave up their weapons program...keep fooling yourself but deep down you can be thankful that the actual people in power in both Europe and the US are not quite that stupid.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by edsinger]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You base your opinions
You are a typical liberal
you feel for the criminal
you want the government
you can wear the battlescars
You DO hate this country
You would rather promote an agenda
Your TulipWalking mentality
You want to give from those
Your type typically wants God out of the picture
you worship science and nature (treehuggers).

What in the blazes!? Why are we spending more time talking about each other than discussing the topic? Obviously when the focus of a thread turns from the subject to other members, then something has gone wrong. Members who still feel the need to discuss others instead of the topic should refresh their memory of the site terms and conditions.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
In response you are correct and I missed the boat, please disreguard all the "you's" and insert the Tulipwalkers....

As I have stated here:

Turd-blossom, insult or badge of honor?

I intend not to direct my statements at ANYONE, just the whole grouping.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So ed your calling an ally(me), a weed covered in cow manure.......right then......and who was complaining about allies being unfriendly again?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
So ed your calling an ally(me), a weed covered in cow manure.......right then......and who was complaining about allies being unfriendly again?

Well you seem to miss the point, its a label and i can not use Turdblossom anymore, henceforth tulipwalker.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am still lost for words when it comes to 3rd world countries and their braveness. Iran, Iraq, Korea, and any other country that feels it can defeat the U.S. is definately smoking something. The technology we have now is 100x greater than WWI and WWII, if we were not so diplomatic; Iraq would have been destroyed the first two weeks of this war (I am sorry, not a war, just a testing ground).

It will come a day when one of these countries will test the water, and that day will be it's last. You can't fight technology with sticks and rocks, and because Korea may have nukes... don't you think since the U.S. developed this massive power; we would have developed better ones since the 1940's? They should be more concern with providing a better way of life for their people in their countries than sending empty threats to a country that could wipe you out in a matter hours.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well you seem to miss the point, its a label and i can not use Turdblossom anymore, henceforth tulipwalker.

I am bring up a valid point, MY point.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Look as a country the UK is an ally, but they have many inside the country as does the UNited States for that matter that are tulipwalkers.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join