It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah warns U.S. needs punch in mouth!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting to say the least, what a thing to say. Real diplomatic. I know Bush will not do it but I think it would be funny he he actually could saw what was one his mind without all the press wienies crying about it.

Iran's spiritual leader says nuke plan to continue no matter who is elected

The spiritual leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, is warning the U.S. to stay out of his country's business – and, in particular, its nuclear program, which is set to resume this week.

Speaking on a tour of southeast Iran, Khamenei called the U.S. "arrogant," "rude" and said the country "deserved a punch in the mouth."

He also said Iran's presidential elections in June would not make any difference to its nuclear policy.

Khamenei said it was not up to the U.S. to decide which countries needed nuclear technology.

LINK HERE

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
These guys aren't bright...

Iran and North Korea seem to be fighting to see who gets to lose to the U.S. first.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Looks like the Ayatollah might have a point. Would've been better if he referred specifically to the U.S. government.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ahhh, nothing quite as refreshing as Spiritual Nuclear Weapons, how divine.

Sadly, when threatening the beast with a mere punch, you end up getting the whole (30-inch) Burrito combo with cheese.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Good to see you again, Lysergic.

You still crack me up, just as you did back when I was a noob.

I have no comment to this topic. Lysergic did a wonderful job with what he replied with.

seekerof

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well if we deserve a punch, they deserve to be run down a Dispose-All.

I can't wait until they're shown a lesson.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So because some one na na's us, we have to be arse holes right back at them? Well I would have thought the religous right would practice what their good book says, or at least use some horse sense. So what if they said some total crap. Big whoop! Now am I supposed to jump on the bandwagon and start bashing anyone who doesnt like us? I think that is how we attained the most hated position in the world in the first place. Grow up please. A little less hypocracy from the religous right would be a welcome direction to walk in.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
You still crack me up, just as you did back when I was a noob.

Hey always glad to make someone laugh, and atleast someone laughed this time
better than getting flamed

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So? He (might) want Iran to have nukes to deter the US from invading. I would prefer it if no one had nukes, but in the current situation I can understand why they (might) want them.

Anyway, the Iranians say their nuclear plants is for energy only. The US says it's for making nukes, but after the WMD intelligence fiasco no one should trust the US or their "intelligence" anyway.

As to being diplomatic... a bit of a glass house rock throwing there mate.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
So because some one na na's us, we have to be arse holes right back at them? Well I would have thought the religous right would practice what their good book says, or at least use some horse sense. So what if they said some total crap. Big whoop! Now am I supposed to jump on the bandwagon and start bashing anyone who doesnt like us? I think that is how we attained the most hated position in the world in the first place. Grow up please. A little less hypocracy from the religous right would be a welcome direction to walk in.

As far as I have read in this post you are the only one bringing religion (and your hatred of it) into this discussion.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshGator54

As far as I have read in this post you are the only one bringing religion (and your hatred of it) into this discussion.

After you have been around awhile, you start to know who is religous and who is not. And I dont 'hate' religon. I just have no respect for 'organised' religon. Ed and most of the other conservatives here are god fearing cathloics or christians.

Didnt your mom ever tell you what assuming something does?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Didn't you just do the same thing, Kidfinger?

Pray tell, how do you know if someone is, as you term it, religious?

...and please...no speaking with your foot in your mouth.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
Didn't you just do the same thing, Kidfinger?

Pray tell, how do you know if someone is, as you term it, religious?

...and please...no speaking with your foot in your mouth.

Read the post man. Do you think this is the only thread I have ever read? My God man. Ed and others have made their religous implications clear on other threads. I suggest you remove your own foot now.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
you know i don't much like the thought of iran haveing nukes. but let's be honest about it. for one thing from the iatola that seems to be a rather restrained comment. personaly i am amused at it's school boy ring. kinda like your mama wears ary boots
also he does actualy have a valid point. most non north amercans seem to share a simmiler view of the us, even some canadians. what does give the us the right to judge every other country? that is a bit arrogant, and rude don't you think?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
what does give the us the right to judge every other country? that is a bit arrogant, and rude don't you think?

*sarcasm*

This administration being arrogant and rude?! No way man! Never! How is it arrogant that we abuse our power? how is it rude to fight an illegal war that had nothing to do with 9-11? How is it arrogant to say we have em and you cant?

*/Sarcasm*

Drogo, I am glad to see some noobs with more than half a brain around here

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Iran's spiritual leader says nuke plan to continue no matter who is elected

The spiritual leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, is warning the U.S. to stay out of his country's business – and, in particular, its nuclear program, which is set to resume this week.

Speaking on a tour of southeast Iran, Khamenei called the U.S. "arrogant," "rude" and said the country "deserved a punch in the mouth."

He also said Iran's presidential elections in June would not make any difference to its nuclear policy.

Khamenei said it was not up to the U.S. to decide which countries needed nuclear technology.

LINK HERE

Couldn't agree with him any more. The U.S. is all that he said, and it does deserve a punch when it violates the rights of other countries and bullies the world as it does. It's surprising to me that people should find what Khemenei said as odd or radical. I think that at the present 95% of the world would agree with him.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I thought this was interesting to say the least, what a thing to say. Real diplomatic. I know Bush will not do it but I think it would be funny he he actually could saw what was one his mind without all the press wienies crying about it.

It's really no less diplomatic than to say that Iran belongs to an axis of evil, nor is any less diplomatic than to kill more than a hundred thousands innocent Iraqis, and tens of thousands of other innocent people around the world. Nor is it any less diplomatic than to stage coups in many countries against their democratically elected governments/leaders, like for example the U.S. did in Iran in 1953. Nor is it any less diplomatic than to award the comander of the USS Vincennes with a medal for having downed an Iranian civilian plane, killing 290 innocent people. Nor is it any less diplomatic than to promote chaos and instability around the world, and to support tyrants like Saddam Hussein, and repressive regimes like the Saudis or the regime of the Shah of Iran or Pinochet, and to later attack some of them under the pretense that the U.S. is "liberating" those countries so that the can open up miliatary bases there and control their natural resources...... The list is very, very loooooong!

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Siroos]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos

It's really no less diplomatic than to say that Iran belongs to an axis of evil!

And no more diplomatic than the polarization of this country and the world by Bush's statement of "Your either with us or agianst us." Nope, no middle ground there. Real diplomatic.

[edit on 5/2/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos

Couldn't agree with him any more. The U.S. is all that he said, and it does deserve a punch when it violates the rights of other countries and bullies the world as it does. It's surprising to me that people should find what Khemenei said as odd or radical. I think that at the present 95% of the world would agree with him.

Nah.

Can I see the data your basing this on? What census did you refference to get that 95%?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I think that at the present 95% of the world would agree with him.

Originally posted by skippytjc
Nah.

Can I see the data your basing this on? What census did you refference to get that 95%?

Hey skippy, I just boldened the part that you must have missed. I believe it was an expression of an opinion.

[edit on 5/2/05 by Kidfinger]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join