It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I Disturbed Some One? (Revisited)

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm just wondering if the fire in the garage has stirred up any kind of activity in the house.

P.S. How far into renovations are you Val? Have you finished them yet? If so, have you noticed any waning of activity? Or is this a cyclical thing which only happens at certain points in time?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
where are you val? is this thread still alive or is all quite at the front?
I hope you have not givin up, please reply.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I stayed up all night, could not stop reading this thread.
I have a few thoughts, #1)when you first moved in there, seemed to be
alot of relatives of the other families calling and showing up at the house
they might be looking for something that is hidden in the house?
#2) you spoke of alot of health problems in your family, was it always
like this or did this start after you moved into this house?
#3)the butcher that used formaldyhide(spell?) thise is very strange,
if you drink or smoke this you will hallucinate.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1cav1team

Lol, if you drink formaldehyde you will do more than hallucinate!!
Formalin - an embalming fluid - is approx. 40% formaldehyde.

The reason that methanol is toxic is because it gets processed to formaldehyde by the liver, leaving you blind - or dead!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi 1cav,

We have not had anything happen in quite some time. All's well that sleeps well!

I'll let you know if anything else happens. BTW, the health problems have occurred since moving here, but I do not believe there is any connection between the two. For instance, Springer has degenerative disc disease that led to major lower back surgery - other than him re-doing the living room floor which led to his back getting in such bad shape it required the surgery, I don't think living in this house did it to him.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

So sorry about the back problem, believe me i know. While in Iraq i hurt my back, that was 2004, i am now waiting to have my second surgery.But what about the basement and the meat hooks, fermahldahyde can cause hallucinations? Is there a drain in the floor of the basement?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, we dont' go down there. See, that is actually not in the house proper as things stand right now. It's on the back porch. And since we have taken some weight off of it cracks have opened up and allowed water to seep in so it is kind of icky (moldy). We are going to bleach it and get it sprayed (with the truckbed stuff) to waterproof it and then we'll be able to go back down there. But long story short, it really doesn't affect us and we stay away from it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've recently re-found this thread, and while reading through this post just passed by like any other:

Originally posted by tnt3kgt

Originally posted by Valhall
This is the one that jumps out at me from the right side of the pic:

Not mentioning all that has already been pointed out with this picture, but it most obviously reminds me of smoke from something on fire. (still not wanting to jump ahead to the end as I read this very good thread, but praying there wont be details of a house fire in the remaining pages..)

Until this:

BTW - we had major excitement here today. Our garage caught fire and the local fire department had to come and put it out! It was scarier than anything in this thread for sure!

[edit on 1-30-2008 by Valhall]

How strange, just an off the cuff comment, and then the fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sammie_doodle

How strange, just an off the cuff comment, and then the fire.

Oh wow! I hadn't caught that. O_O Back to that old time-warp thingy.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Since this thread is up I'll share our latest bizarreness...I'm not for a minute claiming this is ghosty related, but it's damned hard to explain.

My summer project was a water garden. Actually it's more of a water feature. Well, it actually borders on a water park. Like I told my sister-in-law, if I had been thinking I'd have made my stream wide enough for my ass and an inner tube and I could float my own stream.

Okay, so I built two ponds - a large deep one up top and a small shallow one down bottom on our side lot. I connected them with a 60 foot long stream and built a flagstone weir that allows flow from the top pond down the stream to the bottom pond and then a skimmer/pump plumbed back up to the waterfall in the top pond.

So we got it all up and running and ordered our water plants and then bought a bunch of fancy fantail goldfish and those cute bug-eyed black fantail fish and put in the lower pond...the thinking being i wanted to see if I could keep them alive before killing a high-priced koi.

Well, we bought a few more fish a couple of weeks later and I put them in the top pond. A couple of days later two of them are in the lower pond! O_O The little boogers had shot 60 foot of stream (which only has about a 1/2 inch deep water flowing in it) and made it down there!

So, then we get a falcon living in a tree next door and he starts picking our fish out of the lower pond and I decide I've got to round up as many of the survivors as I can and get them in the deeper big pond for their own safety. I get 4 or 5 of them moved.

Then, 2 weekends ago, I got 2 koi - each about 7 or 8 inches long. About 4 days later the red one is in the lower pond! I think damn! That fish must have flopped all 60 feet down that stream - because a fish that big sure couldn't have swam.

So then last week we had phenomenal rain here. 8 inches total for the week, 5 inches in 2 days. It kept flooding our lower pond and we would have to pump it down. When the pond flooded it would raise the water level to where it was even with the outlet of the stream (to where there wasn't any drop from the stream to the pond level).

So this Sunday I walk out to the big pond and there's the red koi! He's back in the upper pond!!! O_O

No - we dont' know how he got there. We have 3 options: 1. he walked, 2. he swam back up 60 foot of stream while the lower pond was flooded, or 3. the falcon picked him up and just happened to drop him over the big pond.

It's amazing.

[edit on 8-26-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ha, I like the idea that your Koi thought, Bugger this, it's boring and a bit lonely down here.

I was gonna put my theory of your experiences in my last post but it was already quite long with the quoting and picture and what not, so I'll do it now.

This is to be read with a hint of humour, rather than someone just saying 'this is totally what is happening, it can't be anything else, I refuse to believe!'

Soo...hmm...how to write without rambling (God I've started already!)

What if it is a parellel dimension, and in the other dimension YOU have already found out about this reality. It would explain hearing your voice and stuff like that, and stuff being moved when you were the only person who knew where it was. It's you doing it!

You are the only person who knows how much of an 'experience' you can stand at a time - if you one day just saw a ghost it would quite likely make you poop your pants, whereas if it had been doing smaller things for a long time that built up and built up until you saw it, it wouldn't be quite so scary. If you know what I mean.

So, in the other dimension, Other You knows about this dimension, and is giving you little clues at a rate you can comprehend. That way, one day you can meet yourself and have yourself over for dinner and it wont bother anyone
It's all along the thought of, if you could go back in time and communicate with yourself, would you give yourself information about the future? That was just a thought I had when I was posting that link about the fire, and reading about that sound that you couldn't replicate, until 2 years later when you got marble floors. Things like that.

Anyway, it sounds silly even to me, so as I said, pinch of humour

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

could it have gotten sucked up the pump???

Why dont you just make the bottom pond bigger than the top pond so you can have a bigger stream???? You got me thinking for my back yard now
I wanna float

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sammie_doodle

Anyway, it sounds silly even to me, so as I said, pinch of humour

But I loved it! It's a cool thought experiment. To be quite honest I was relieved when things started happening to other people and I felt I wasn't the lone experiencer.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
reply to post by Valhall

could it have gotten sucked up the pump???

NOPE! Not unless it's a microbe.

Why dont you just make the bottom pond bigger than the top pond so you can have a bigger stream???? You got me thinking for my back yard now
I wanna float

Well, we actually enlarged the capacity of the lower pond by making the walls higher and now it can hold the full capacity of the stream and the run-off of the upper pond - so we fixed that oversight!

I wanna float too

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi there all,

I just had to register and reply here.

Val, your accounts have kept me riveted to the laptop (though technically I can still move... oh, you get the idea!). They come across as honest and genuine, and are entertaining too (and sometimes dead scary!).

I stumbled upon this thread purely by accident and read the whole thing from start to finish.

Being a 'quantum' sheep, I particularly enjoyed some of the parallel worlds/time warp theories!

I was heartened to see that the thread is still very much alive, the last post by you just some days ago.

I'm in awe of your courage - being a cowardly type, I'd have been out of there pretty damn sharpish after some of the original extraordinary events occurred.

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread in future - please do keep us updated with stuff that happens - I do love a good mystery!

Thanks for sharing all this with us!

QS

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you guys know that I just got my KII meter like the one the TAPS guys use. If you have any suggestions on what you believe the best way to utilize this would be (i.e. a question session? walk through? etc.), I'm all ears and will take suggestions.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We just had the most phenomenal session with the KM II!!! I stood in the front room, about 8 feet from the front door, in the area that the grand daughter described being a vestibule when the house was originally built. I stood in this area due to the EVP work I did a few years back in which I heard what sounded like an elderly woman's voice referring to the "vestibule" when I asked the question is there some where I need to look. At the time of the EVP, we had no idea there had formerly been a vestibule in the house, and the EVP was really confusing for that reason. But subsequent to that EVP we had a visit from the original builder's granddaughter who lived with her grandparents during her early years. When she was walking through the house with us and telling us about how it was when she was young, she explained that a vestibule existed originally.

So I stood there holding my KM II and started the session by myself (Springer was in a another room). I started by explaining that if they wanted to talk to me they could answer any question as "yes" by moving in front of the thing I was holding and lighting up the lights - as soon as I said that the KM went from the default one light on to 3 lights lit up! I said THANK YOU! and hollered for Springer to come in to the room with me.

I can't remember everything I said after that (because I was truly excited!), but after a couple of questions that got no response, I then repeated myself by saying "Remember, if you want to say yes to me, you move up to the front of the thing I'm holding." And as soon as I said it it went to 3 lights again! So now I'm telling Springer, get in here get in here! And he's making his slow, gimpy way in here. I tell it thank you again, and it lights up to 3 lights but in a shimmering fashion...like the second light was strong, but the third light was intermittent and weak.

Springer gets in the room, and I said "Would you like to say something to my husband?" It doesn't light up, so I repeat "Remember, if you want to answer any questions yes for him, you have to move in front of the thing I'm holding and turn on the lights." BOOM! Three lights again! Three times in a row I get a 3 light response when I refer to how to talk to us.

After that I asked a couple of questions, got no response, and then I said "We're going to stop talking to you for now, because we don't want to make you tired"...BOOM! 3 lights and they stay on! They won't go off! Now I've got a constant 3 lights, so I say, can you turn the lights off please, because I'm worried you are going to get real tired. They stay on. I set the meter on the corner of the dining room table and I step back and I say "Please turn the lights off, so that when I ask you a question, you can turn them back on to talk to me"...they stay on for a long time and then go off.

I pick the meter back up and asked a couple more questions, with no response and finally say, "I'm going to turn it off for now, because I'm afraid we made you tired, but we will talk to you again because we're really glad to have a way to communicate with you." And I turned the meter off.

Just to confirm, during this session I explained why I was standing where I was standing - i.e. that I thought a couple of years ago they had tried to tell me something about the vestibule. I asked if there was something there I needed to find, and I did not get a positive response. With this being the first time for communication, that could be explained in a number of ways and I'm not going to even interpret the lack of response on that question at this time. I feel it is more important to establish trust at this time, then maybe more will come.

I am truly excited about what we saw!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I just got my KII meter like the one the TAPS guys use.

WHERE did you get one? I'd love to add one to my equipment!

Also - please remind me .. where in the world are you?
What state in the USA? Or is it England? etc ??
I'm curious and I can't remember.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I just got my KII meter like the one the TAPS guys use.

WHERE did you get one? I'd love to add one to my equipment!

Also - please remind me .. where in the world are you?
What state in the USA? Or is it England? etc ??
I'm curious and I can't remember.

FF - I'm in Oklahoma.

You can order a KMII from these people:

www.k2emfmeter.com...

I got the one on the left with the side switch so that you don't have to activate the meter by holding down the button all the time you are trying to communicate. It makes it to where you can set it down and move away from it while still having it on.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I check this thread nearly every day for new posts, and what exciting news to come back to! I'm so pleased that you're so excited too!

When are you going to give it another go?

Good to see you back, hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join