It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Video added to site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hi Merger,

Thanks for that info on the helicopter footage...
I was reading on another site, that the resolution of the original footage was much higher,
which may explain the frame discrepencies...

thanks Seth, I was always suss of that footage...mainly because it seemed silly for someone
to be filming a creek like that when...ooh look!! a UFO just flew out of the bushes...heh

hey dallas, if you're any good at photo analysis...could you give me an opinion on this footage; www.asoulartphenomena.com...
is it lens anomaly or what ? the lights don't seem to move in tandem with the lens...

Peace to all

[edit on 28-4-2005 by Ganesh2005]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ok, just for fun I'm going to categorically show everything that is wrong with this video. First of all, the video is 123 frames long (or short depending upon your perspective.) Short clips make for easy editing...

As previously mentioned, there is a period of time in the clip that everything is blurred in the frame except the aircraft. This takes place from frame 59 until frame 71. During this time the craft makes ZERO movement in its flight. Please see previously posted picture for reference to the blurring.

I also mentioned that the craft makes no air wake in the water. If you have seen film of a helicopter hovering over water you have seen this phenomenon for yourself. Even radio controlled helicopters make a sizable "wash" underneath their rotors, and I might add that it's enough to ripple water underneath.

The reflection on the water being blurred was another down point to this clip. You might interject that this is the rotor wash from the aircraft; however the blurring doesn't occur until the "reflection" appears on the water.

The reflection of the aircraft seems to cover up, or lay on top of a rock or part of the shoreline. Please see previous post for picture detailing this.

The craft's shadow seems to travel in a horizontal plane that doesn't match the water surface. In the next picture (fig.4), frame 29 taken from the video, illustrates how the shadow "shoots" out of frame quickly out of reference to surrounding light, shadows, and the surface of the water.

(fig.4)

This next frame (fig.5) shows a point where the craft sits slightly outside the video frame. This happens from frames 27 through 30.

(fig.5)

This is where it starts getting a little complex. The angle of incidence is not on the same plane as the water. (fig.6) That is, the reflection should look like is an equal distance from the point of reflection and the object to the observer.

(fig.6)

This is probably best explained with a diagram (Fig.7)

(fig.7)

The law of reflection states that:
When a light ray reflects off a surface, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.

Additionally, waves on a reflection surface (say water) will stretch an objects appearance toward the observer. The trees in the video clips background do this, and here I've illustrated it with a 3D application.(fig.8)

(fig.8)

Ok, I "think" that's it...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi guys..
I fixed the link I was trying to put up..
I was having trouble 'cos it's a different system...no 'close tags' etc.

So let me know what you make of the floaties in the vid

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Nice work Seth. The pixels that goes out of the frame I never noticed before, they are highly suspect. Still, if someone put alot of time into faking this, that someone would like to take credit for their CGI creation.

Well, at least I would

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Having said that I personally find it difficult to beleive its a fake, if only because of the way the disks moves. Even slowing the motion down its difficult to freeze the shot and see it as it approaches the chopper.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate mindscrew?? Take a real video, stick a Sci-Fi channel logo on it and use it as a commercial. This is how the people running the coverup would think in a situation like that, and the herd would just devour it.

That being said, I've never seen a video of a UFO leaving a smoke trail. That doesn't mean they don't sometimes or that it wasn't added in later.

Peace

[edit on 28-4-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj
www.iwasabducted.com...

Pretty cool clip, shame it cuts away just when it gets interesting.

Looks pretty shaky. Don't you notice the UFO wobbling repeatedly near the end of the clip before it blends into a totally different shot?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Still, if someone put alot of time into faking this, that someone would like to take credit for their CGI creation.

If he came out and stated "Oh, that's my CGI," would the video be as popular with the UFO community? Some things grow better if left alone.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the Bob Lazar one looks like a Wu Tang advert -- for those that don't know the symbol is almost identical:

As for the others that I looked at, I am not wholely convinced because the objects that are visible seem to wobble with the camera i.e., they remain at the same coordinate of the camera, not the back ground, and wobble is almost always present.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay

Looks pretty shaky. Don't you notice the UFO wobbling repeatedly near the end of the clip before it blends into a totally different shot?

Acording to Meir himself, his clips show Pleiaden ships allowing themself to be filmed by him. The wobbling looks controlled IMO, I took it as they were showing off in front of the camera

Seth wrote:
If he came out and stated "Oh, that's my CGI," would the video be as popular with the UFO community? Some things grow better if left alone.

Thats true.
Did you make it Seth?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Meier's "beamship" footage of craft "jumping away" are nothing but suspended models and stop motion. It's especially evident in one film where as the ship "jumps" the tree branches in the foreground move significantly. The effect is no more then turning off the camera and removing the model, then restarting the camera.

Many supporters point to the frame where the ship dissapears there is a framewide yellow-ish "flash". The flash is caused by shutting down the camera and the last frame being over exposed as the shutter stops.

The wobbling is just what it looks like, tethers.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Did you make it Seth?

I don't know if I should feel offended or if I should take this as a compliment. If I was arrogant I would say that I could do a better job. Simply put, I don't believe in public deceitfulness such as this.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Seth... take it as a compliment....... I believe all these ufo video's are surfacing preparing for the finalisation of the greenstar project...... The preparation of the staged alien invasion.......

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76

Did you make it Seth?

I don't know if I should feel offended or if I should take this as a compliment. If I was arrogant I would say that I could do a better job. Simply put, I don't believe in public deceitfulness such as this.

It was a joke hence the smiley, and also a compliment.
No hard feelings I hope.

I´ve always been interested in photo-montages, though I´ve never made one with UFO´s for exactly the same reason you mention.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
the helicopter being attacked was an amazing video.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

No hard feelings I hope.

None at all!

the helicopter being attacked was an amazing video

That is fake too...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join