It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Video added to site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

There were talks of the video I posted before was a hoax..... well I found another one that looks just as spectacular, its a UFO in brazil, looks more like a Military aircraft thought......

Check it out

UFO Video

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The New York UFO was apparently made for use as a commercial for the SciFi Network. And the woman in the front of the chopper is a known actress.

Having said that I personally find it difficult to beleive its a fake, if only because of the way the disks moves. Even slowing the motion down its difficult to freeze the shot and see it as it approaches the chopper.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yes I think that is what one of the other mods said it was a hoax......

What do you think of the second video on there???

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The brazilian clip is something of a mystery, I´ve searched for more info on it but found nothing. I drew the same conclusion as you Merger, that it might be some type of secret military craft.

But as it is very hard to determain size, it could be a custombuilt toy hovercraft. I was planning to do a more indepth analyzis of the scale, in reference to trees surrounding, but lately I´ve had my hands full (and being slightly lazy
!

But theres gotta be a story around it, somewhere...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I was thinking it was also a small military hovercraft of some sort..... well pointed out Dawnaj!

Will do some research on the video, it was filmed in 98 apparently......

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
it reminds me of billy meyers stuff. quik little clips, as if whoever was recording couldnt possibly get more than 3 seconds of footage. it definetly looks like a model too. wouldnt be suprised if there was some fishing line involved. who knows.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You lost me, lost!

Billy Meir clips range from 3 seconds up to 30 sec. At least I think those were clips that he filmed. The coolest of them is the one in which a UFO is hovering for some seconds, and suddenly vanishes.

Whether it cloaks or moves away very fast is impossible to tell. Seconds later it reappears in pretty much the same place.

I´ve never seen any debunking of that clip.
Sorry I don´t have a link right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
That looks like either one of those UFO model "planes"
or an unmaned scout craft used by the government.

I think I've seen that one before on TV.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
well, id love to see it.

i was speaking pretty loosley - some generalizations - sorry.

*most of meyers stuff.... and just because it hasnt been 'officially debunked' doesnt make it real... but sounds like some awsome footage.. will look into it.

and dallas,
just because the 'ufo' moves so quickly (in the first vid) doesnt make it 'unfakable' either. its a commercial for goodness sakes. computer generated animations can do wonders. if hollywood can do it, so can the scifi channel.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
well, id love to see it.

i was speaking pretty loosley - some generalizations - sorry.

*most of meyers stuff.... and just because it hasnt been 'officially debunked' doesnt make it real... but sounds like some awsome footage.. will look into it.

and dallas,
just because the 'ufo' moves so quickly (in the first vid) doesnt make it 'unfakable' either. its a commercial for goodness sakes. computer generated animations can do wonders. if hollywood can do it, so can the scifi channel.

Perhaps I can arrange with Merger so he can up the file on his page? I also have some other pretty cool (mostly short) clips of various myserious craft. Some of which I´ve never seen on internet pages. I got them through filesharing networks.

I also think the ufo from the helicopter is most likely to be CGI. Their reactions to whats happening seem "off" for example. Another point is that the craft (if I remember this clip correct) seems to fly as a airplane. Nose pointing the way in which the craft is going. Most ufo´s (from clips) tend to have the bottom facing the ground, but what do I know, I´ve never had a sighjting of my own, so . . .

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I've updated my site, including the video that Dawnaj was referring to, its one of the 'Billy Meier' links......

The videos themselves can be found at www.iwasabducted.com... however I've made the links to the video's on my site as well for easy access to the files.......

With regards to one of the meier videos, some do look very dodgy, seems like its being swung around on a piece of string...... however the one that dissapears and re-appears...... may be harder to fake.....

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm aware of fakes and do photo analysis. My experience with ufology and the movement of seemingly legitimate ufo videos tells me that whomever may of faked the new york video knew how ufos move.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
it looks to me like some small scale rc aircraft scale is hard to judge but if you look at the plant on the left that is close to the camera it seems that tis is indeed a small object. also the speed looks about right for an rc device. rather cool thouh i would love one of my own.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
www.iwasabducted.com...

Pretty cool clip, shame it cuts away just when it gets interesting.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Dawnaj]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Please look at the very LONG thread where we discuss Meier...
Imho, a fraud of absolutely the worst variety....

(And his video is quite obviously an object swinging from a fixed point, in a pendulum motion).....

The Brazillian clip looks like a handmade hovercraft model, about 2 feet in diameter...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here is what an analyst had to say about the Helicopter footage!!

Loading the movie at the its default setting of 30 (FPS) frames per second.

There is an editing error between frames 553 and frames 554. These frames are duplicate and could be due to dropout, compression or a frame rate inconsistency having been downloaded from the Internet.

Between frames 554 and 555 the distance travelled is twice that of the subsequent frame 555 to 556 and fractionally less again during frame 556 to 557. This would only be regarded as unusual to a physicist of velocity to mass ratio and naturally, for what purpose could this line of motion be of value? Point is, there is no point to this manoeuvre.

There is an editing error between frames 593 and frames 594. These frames are duplicate and could be due to dropout, compression or a frame rate inconsistency having been downloaded from the Internet.

The velocity of the recording equipment (the camera tracking the image) tracks in a linear fashion, accelerating from frames 577 to 593 as one would expect of the natural motions of the human response.
However, from frame 593 to frame 594 we have a serious but convenient jolt, of the camera without the usual time factors one would expect for the camera to both automatically adjust to light levels of focus had the operator inadvertently knocked or dropped the camera. The recovery rate for both the camera and the muscular response of the operator are simply none existent?

The subsequent frame595 continues at the same velocity and direction but now as though just space warped from frame 594 position to frame 595 as though what ever happened during that single frame, well never happened?

You have to consider that the equipment used was probably running between 25 fps and 30 fps, that means, in time sense that what ever happened during frames 594 and frame 595 happened in only 1/30th of a second. The human response could simply not cope least continue motion in a linear fashion within that kind of time frame. Something has had to have been edited here.

To add insult to our intelligence, also at frame 595 the camera changes not only in direction but also completely upon a return path backward displaying no natural curve characteristics of motion, as one would expect. You try moving a camera that may weigh 2Kg and follow a moving object approximately 24cm per second, then completely reverse direction without a moment of slow, pause and reverse!
It’s humanly impossible and pretty much physically impossible too. However this is exactly what happens between frames 594 and 595?

Now having done the physically impossible, the camera scrolls up to focus on the so-called UFO now resting at frame 600.

Now consider this; the UFO is some distance away, we know this by examination of the object whilst it was behind the world trade centres. How? Well just check out the buildings in view between the trade centres and the lower view of the camera, and count them, then guess the distance of the helicopter to the trade centre and thus the size of the craft. Another way is to compare the UFO to the trade centre itself.
If you really want to measure the distance, go to frame 479 and you will see a full view of the trade centre inside the window of the helicopter, now with a bit of simple trigonometry, one could very easily calculate the distance involved here.

Now go to frame 661, and mark you screen with your finger, then rewind back to frame 646 and your finger will be in exactly the same place. This displays quite clearly that although the craft has travelled in a fake arc like path, that had it actually bothered to travel in a straight line directly towards the helicopter, it would still have arrived at the same point, frame 661. Point here? Having previously estimated the size and distance from the helicopter and the so-called UFO, and established both the point of origin prior to frame 661, we can now estimate the size of the UFO at frame 661 to be several thousand times larger than that displayed at, frame 661.

NOTES!

This footage was loaded in both Adobe Premier and finally into windows moviemaker. I chose windows moviemaker because I figured not many people would have Adobe Premiere. So you can save the file, and your frame rate and count settings should match those stated (plus or minus) one frame or so error.

This movie is not only a complete and utter fake, but it’s the worse easiest fake I have analysed for some time.

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I've uploaded an enlarged frame for everyone to "preview." Take note that everything is blurred except the aircraft. Also note that the craft makes no air wake on the water. Also note that the reflection on the water is blurred suddenly when the craft comes into view. Note that the craft's shadow seems to travel in a horizontal plane that doesn't quite seem to match the water surface.

This is computer generated.

Edit:

also, look in the reflection of the water. You sould be able to see "some" of the bottom of the craft. Instead you see a (blurred) mirror image of the craft.

Edit:

Reflection "swallows" a rock

I can pick out more things if you want.

[edit on 27/4/2005 by Seth76]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I swear, it looked like one of those Star Wars ships

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thanks for that Seth! Much appreciated!!

Wonder if there are any good UFO footages out there.....

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Thanks for that Seth! Much appreciated!!

Certainly, no problem at all.

I should add that I feel confident enough to say that I probably even know who made the clip because I first saw this a couple years ago via 3D animation channels on the internet. And to add that you've repeatedly seen some of his work on broadcast TV if you live in the United States (the "psycho rabbit trick" if it's who I'm thinking of ;-)

[edit on 28/4/2005 by Seth76]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join