It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next war - who will it involve?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What do you all think is the likelihood of war in Asia, and who will it involve, China or North Korea?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Keep your powder dry and your guns at hand. All hell aint broke loose yet. And all these liberal pussies are gonna # when the war comes over here, and it will, and they close starbucks and the plug has been pulled on the media. Gear up now, get all the training you can, we will be after Iran and when that goes down it will be WW3. N. Korea is the biggest threat we face, and that is gonna be a hell of a war. Get ready.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah liberal pussies, thats why one of the latest leaders of the liberal democrats was ex SBS.
Right then....

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by Daedalus3
I think you completely missed my point..

No you tried to put the EU as the co-alition of unwilling.

I said coalition of the UN-WILLING.. not willing..

No you said coalition eunwilling notice the EU at the start?

NOW do you get what I mean?

I think I've seen enough...

Where did I say the EU was un-willing..
CAn you quote me on it??

don't refer to my fiction above.. I'm talking about the IRAQ WAR..
ANd in the Iraq war the EU didn't participate as a whole.. certain countires in Europe did..
The terms "coalition of the willing" are usually used only context to Iraq..
I didn't use those terms in my fiction..
That is what you inferred..
Please don't implicate me with your presumptions..

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yeah liberal pussies, thats why one of the latest leaders of the liberal democrats was ex SBS.
Right then....
Listen scotty, I go to school in the hippie liberal capitol of the US. I see em, and what they do, and the backwards ass thinkin that they have. They think this is 1968. That Iraq is Vietnam ptII. They are dead wrong. And the wakeup call is gonna hurt. The sad thing is, that so many americans these days dont wanna do # at all, they half ass their jobs so illegals come in and take them over. They are lookin for a handout, so they can get their next meal from mcdonalds. They are too comfortable. Dont know what it means to have to survive. Too wrapped up in the bevele of reality tv and other bull# to even give a damn. And the generation behind mine is even worse. They feed off of this #. And when we are faced with an inevitable war, which we are really in now, myself being in the army am damn scared to have to serve with these pieces of garbage that dont even know a damn thing about the constitution that they are upholding. liberals in america today stand up for everything that is bringing us down.

that is all. Warhead out.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
What do you all think is the likelihood of war in Asia, and who will it involve, China or North Korea?

Well, it seems the main bone of contention between Asian countries at the moment ( and the foreseeable future ) is the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea. These oil rich islands are contested by 6 Asian nations ( China, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and Brunei ), with China being the most vocal.
IMO a conflict may arise with an alliance of several smaller nations against China with regards to the sovereignty of the islands.

SPRATLY ISLANDS

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
Daedalus3 your plan is flawed.

in any war in korea its going to be a stalemate it wouldn't matter how many bomb strikes it made in korea you couldn't lodge them from all there hiddien tunnels/holes in the mountains.

And why wouldn't pakistan nukes destroy india. they have the warheads and missile range. your making pakistan sound like they cant even defend themeselves.

Russia wouldn't help anyone except Russia they only go to war for themselves what would they gain from helping india.

How is 20 B-2 bombers going to dislodge chinese troops in tibet and how is india going to get them there. also china has alot of special ops. there not going to stand there and not join the party. India wouldn't be welcome in tibet anyway over 50% are HAN chinese.

the taiwan thing is also Flawed 100,000 PLA are never going to take over taiwan. taiwan has 500,000 american stlye soilders

if there was i war between india-china. china will ultimatily win.

1.More soilders
2. indigenous weapons indigenous t-98 type-95 assulate rifle j-10 (excluding su-27/su-30 the only waepons we really need is ANTI-CARRIER waepons)
3. able to mass produce
4. More $$$
5. Friend (pakistan, Burma)
6. 7 thousand special ops
7. Better missile tech

Dont say anything about indian war experience. they got none. pushing muslims around in kashmir then getting your ass bombed is no experience

I Have to say that india imports 90% of there military equipment from very unreilable sources (Russia)

Im so sorry..
how can china lose..!!
I retract all statements immediately!!

gawd.. chicoms..
that too chicoms sitting in the US!!

1.. Pakistan has 15-20 kiloton yield warheads..It would need to launch them ALL pre- emptively to destabilise India..
Any pre-emptive launch of nukes will force the US and/or Russia to occupy PAk nuke assests.. Too risky to let it remain inthe hands of islamic state..

2. As for Russia helping India.. kiddo go read on the 1971 war and the USN 7th fleet fiasco..
I'm not telling you about it.. go learn..

20 B-2 bombers won't do anything..??
Even I have to disagree with that..

20 B-2 bombers increase the strike capability of an AF by 100 fold!!

Tibet is highly underdeveloped.. How many Chinese troops in Tibet??!!
How many rail lines in tibet??!
THe Indian side is much more well connected..
Ever been there on your "I'm going back to my homeland China vacations?"
THe logistics required to move most of the Chinese forces concentrated in the east would take days..

India has MANY more airbases in the region than China..
Chengdu is the nearest..

Refer to the tibet/nepal quandry thread and educate yourself..

If you were to allow yourself to think for just a second.. you'd realise a tank war in the Tibetian ranges is not possible..
The T-90Ms are in most cases equivalent to the Type-95/98s anyways..

As for your taiwan assessment.. ok if you think China is incapable of invading/holding taiwan then who am I to argue with you..

The J-10 is not a proven fighter..
There is just too much misinformation on it to even try and gauge its capabilities..
you have under 100 of them..
THe Mirage 2000/ MiG 29/ Su30 MKIs are proven..
PLAAF Su27/ Su30 MKK are anti ship fighters..
As for deep penetration bombers, the PLAAF has none..
India has the enhanced Jaguars..
Look up results of Cope thunder to gauge IAF Jaguar strike capabilities..

What is the population of tibet.. 50 % han chinese agreed.. there are over 200,000 tibetian refugees in India..

Indigenous weapons don't give an edge over India because India has license to manufacture all the weapons it needs..And the countries which supply spares (Russia/France) won't stop the supplies.. France and Russia were the only two powers which didn't slap sanctions on India after the nuke tests..
Note however both condenmed the Pak tests...

More troops doesn't hold for anything..
India's Forex reserves 120 billion USD..
China I think $400 billion USD..
India has enought to support its supply lines..

Better missile tech??!! Where did that come from??
Esp.. with India having Israeli Pine and now acquiring American PAC II !!

A sea battle will most likely not happen unless India takes a carrier into the Pacific and justs acts as a decoy...

Dont say anything about indian war experience. they got none. pushing muslims around in kashmir then getting your ass bombed is no experience

I Have to say that india imports 90% of there military equipment from very unreilable sources (Russia)

I want to see how you calculated that figure of "90%"..
And no excuses this time..
90% is no "figure of speech"..
You quote nos. .. You justify them..
And on what basis is russian equipment "unreliable"..
ASk the Russians..
So far the only nation to have effectively used exported russian weaponry to the fullest and to exact a victory is India..
Right from the MiG 21 to the T-72s..
Not the arabs, not the yugoslavs not anybody..

Finally?! Who got their ass bombed?? Try dislodging well supplied militants in mountain top bunkers with mortar cover and RPGs.. W/O using air cover..
The Indian Army did it in Kargil..
Who's pushing muslims in Kashmir??
Do yo uknow how many kashmiri pundits (hindus) have been driven out of kashmir??.. Reminiscent of th han in tibet..talk about hypocracy!!
India has the most muslims in the world after indonesia..
THe dude you argue with. mirza2003 is a muslim and is proud to be an Indian as you might have witnessed..

The general consensus is that the Indian armed forces have seen more combat and have better training than their chinese counterparts..
Only people to refute that totally on this site are chinese themselves..
AGain go the the tibet thread for more "enlightenment"...
.. pun.. "tibet" "enlightenment"

I'm not saying that India will WIN hands down..
I'm saying that if the war is fought over tibet, then China is at a great logistical/infrastructual disadvantage as compared to india..

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by warhead

Right then....
Listen scotty, I go to school in the hippie liberal capitol of the US. I see em, and what they do, and the backwards ass thinkin that they have. They think this is 1968. That Iraq is Vietnam ptII. They are dead wrong. And the wakeup call is gonna hurt. The sad thing is, that so many americans these days dont wanna do # at all, they half ass their jobs so illegals come in and take them over. They are lookin for a handout, so they can get their next meal from mcdonalds. They are too comfortable. Dont know what it means to have to survive. Too wrapped up in the bevele of reality tv and other bull# to even give a damn. And the generation behind mine is even worse. They feed off of this #. And when we are faced with an inevitable war, which we are really in now, myself being in the army am damn scared to have to serve with these pieces of garbage that dont even know a damn thing about the constitution that they are upholding. liberals in america today stand up for everything that is bringing us down.

Devilwasp is from the UK - and the Liberal Democrates , in the UK , are somewhat different to Liberals in the USA.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

Right then....

Devilwasp is from the UK - and the Liberal Democrates , in the UK , are somewhat different to Liberals in the USA.

I guess they are compareable to most Liberals in europe, they are middle, not left like in the usa, european Liberals think that everybody should have as much rights of own decision making as possible (as example in gun law, abortion, insurances), and so they are also against high taxation, cuz it isnt needed anymore with this agenda, but they arent against military at all!

(I think they are kind of darwinistic, survival of the fittest...)

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wodan

Originally posted by Harlequin

Right then....

I guess they are compareable to most Liberals in europe, they are middle, not left like in the usa, european Liberals think that everybody should have as much rights of own decision making as possible (as example in gun law, abortion, insurances), and so they are also against high taxation, cuz it isnt needed anymore with this agenda, but they arent against military at all!

I know this, but I dont think that Mr Devilwasp does. they are not the same over here as they are over there. Simple difference- liberals that are the most far left leaning are the ones that are anti gun, pro globalize, and their followers are the vehicle that the destruction of America as we know it ride upon. Want a new commie totalitarian government? vote liberal. And they use the patriot act as an example of Bush and the conservatives taking control, just imagine if we had a liberal like Clinton in command. No more guns, no more rights to anyone. There is a big difference from the moderates over the atlantic and the radicals we have over here.

warhead out.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ah ha, now tell me is this opinion or a justified fact?
Liberals in america are JUST like liberals in the UK.
That IS a fact.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wodan

Uh the liberal democrats are left wing. I dont remember the lib dems wanting everyone to have a firearm.

I know this, but I dont think that Mr Devilwasp does. they are not the same over here as they are over there. Simple difference- liberals that are the most far left leaning are the ones that are anti gun, pro globalize, and their followers are the vehicle that the destruction of America as we know it ride upon. Want a new commie totalitarian government? vote liberal. And they use the patriot act as an example of Bush and the conservatives taking control, just imagine if we had a liberal like Clinton in command. No more guns, no more rights to anyone. There is a big difference from the moderates over the atlantic and the radicals we have over here.

warhead out.

Well you think wrong.
Also yet again this is opinion.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Oye!.. what does this have to do with the next war...!
Or is it because of the misunderstanding between me and Mr. devilswasp

( since everyone's calling him Mr. so-n-so, maybe I should too
)

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Typical BS, seems there are plenty of morons who can't even stay remotely on topic

[edit on 4-5-2005 by rogue1]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
Typical BS, seems there are plenty of morons who can't even stay remotely on topic

[edit on 4-5-2005 by rogue1]

Thanks for the insult, we love you 2.
Also D3 you can call me Mr if you want....just to make you not feel left out.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Im so sorry..
how can china lose..!!
I retract all statements immediately!!

gawd.. chicoms..
that too chicoms sitting in the US!!

1.. Pakistan has 15-20 kiloton yield warheads..It would need to launch them ALL pre- emptively to destabilise India..
Any pre-emptive launch of nukes will force the US and/or Russia to occupy PAk nuke assests.. Too risky to let it remain inthe hands of islamic state..

2. As for Russia helping India.. kiddo go read on the 1971 war and the USN 7th fleet fiasco..
I'm not telling you about it.. go learn..

20 B-2 bombers won't do anything..??
Even I have to disagree with that..

20 B-2 bombers increase the strike capability of an AF by 100 fold!!

Tibet is highly underdeveloped.. How many Chinese troops in Tibet??!!
How many rail lines in tibet??!
THe Indian side is much more well connected..
Ever been there on your "I'm going back to my homeland China vacations?"
THe logistics required to move most of the Chinese forces concentrated in the east would take days..

Refer to the tibet/nepal quandry thread and educate yourself..

If you were to allow yourself to think for just a second.. you'd realise a tank war in the Tibetian ranges is not possible..
The T-90Ms are in most cases equivalent to the Type-95/98s anyways..

What is the population of tibet.. 50 % han chinese agreed.. there are over 200,000 tibetian refugees in India..

Indigenous weapons don't give an edge over India because India has license to manufacture all the weapons it needs..And the countries which supply spares (Russia/France) won't stop the supplies.. France and Russia were the only two powers which didn't slap sanctions on India after the nuke tests..

More troops doesn't hold for anything..
India's Forex reserves 120 billion USD..
China I think $400 billion USD..
India has enought to support its supply lines..

Better missile tech??!! Where did that come from??
Esp.. with India having Israeli Pine and now acquiring American PAC II !!

A sea battle will most likely not happen unless India takes a carrier into the Pacific and justs acts as a decoy...

The general consensus is that the Indian armed forces have seen more combat and have better training than their chinese counterparts..

1. how was russia going to help in the 1971 war. and have you realised yet there has been many BIG changes in russia. lets say end of cold war.

2. What are you trying to say that tibet is undeveloped. theres a book written about

Author: Eric S. Margolis
Title: War at the Top of the World: The Struggle for Afghanistan, Kashmir, and Tibet
Published in 2000 by Routledge

""Most worrisome to India, though, is the steady increase of Chinese military power on the Tibetan Plateau, which confronts India with the specter of simultaneously facing serious strategic threats on its western, northern, and eastern border. This fear has lead Indian strategists and politicians to warn India is being “surrounded” by a hostile coalition of forces directed and armed by China.
By the early 1990s, China had deployed 500,000 soldiers, a quarter of its standing army, on the Tibetan Plateau, half in central Tiber. Four additional Chinese armies, each the equivalent of a 60,000 man-corps, were based in Sinkiang and the Chengdu military district, able to support operations from Tibet against India by delivering flanking attacks or providing follow-on reinforcements.
Ever since occupying Tibet in 1950, the PLA has worked feverishly to build networks of all-weather roads, crisscrossing the kingdom and linking it the Chengdu military region and to Sinkiang. Two other major roads lead to Pakistan and Nepal respectively. This new road system allowed China to move large military formations swiftly along the entire length of the Indian border, affording Chinese generals the ability to concentrate mutually supporting armies almost anywhere along the frontier. A chain of permanent bases, many with huge underground storage sites and heavy fixed fortifications, linked to rear echelons by good roads, has been extended like a new Great Wall along the length of the border with India.
The militarization of Tibet presented India with serious strategic and tactical problems. China quite literally commands the high ground from the 14,000 foot (4,267-km) Tibetan Plateau. The PLA’s forward positions are located at the very crest of the plateau; Indian positions are located, in many cases, below them. In the event of war, Indian troops must advance uphill to attack Chinese positions firing down upon them.
This serious tactical disadvantage is compounded by the chain of intelligence-gathering stations established by China along the plateau’s southern edge, which allows China to monitor Indian air space, electronic communications and troop movements south of the Himalayas. Israel enjoys a precisely identical intelligence advantage from another plateau, the Golan Heights, which it seized from Syria in 1967. Israeli ELINT antennas atop Golan can monitor and track every Syrian warplane that takes off from southern air bases from the moment they start their engines. It is a simple matter for them to observe major communications issuing from Damascus."

umm. indian armed forces are better trained???
i have never heard of that one before.

india
revenues: $67.3 billion
expenditures: $104 billion, including capital expenditures of $13.5 billion (2004 est.)

Reserves of foreign exchange & gold
$126 billion (2004 est.)

Debt - external
$117.2 billion (2004 est.)

china
Reserves of foreign exchange & gold:
$609.9 billion (2004 est.)

Debt - external:
$233.3 billion (3rd quarter 2004 est.)

92,394 (Tibet/China) there isn't the 200,000 stated in your arguement

MiG 29/ Su30 MKIs are proven..
PLAAF Su27/ Su30 MKK are anti ship fighters..
As for deep penetration bombers, the PLAAF has none..
India has the enhanced Jaguars..
Look up results of Cope thunder to gauge IAF Jaguar strike capabilities..

mig 29 is a old design not a proven one. and i throught the su-30 was also a new design
the su-27 is not a strike fighter it is a air superioty fighter

i dont know anything about the jaguar so im not going to put my 2 cents in

6. as for missile tech try comparing a DF-4 DF-5 DF-31 they are all indegenious tech we also have a lot of anti-aircraft missiles in development

Yitian/TY-90
FT-2000/HQ-9
HQ-64 (LY-60)
PL-9D

we have the russian s-300

the PAC-II came as a offer. i havent read anything about india getting them

7.Indigenous weapons don't give an edge over India because India has license to manufacture all the weapons it needs..And the countries which supply spares (Russia/France) won't stop the supplies.. France and Russia were the only two powers which didn't slap sanctions on India after the nuke tests..

Indigenous weapons do give a edge over india. in times of war you can produce your own weapon systems and dont have to rely on unreiliable suppilers eg.russia.. Wow india has license to manufacture the weapons. Wow most of them come in kits to put together. eg su-30 , t-90m

[edit on 4-5-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The fallacy of the ‘Chinese threat’ is borne out by factual data: while there are only 80,000 Indian troops on the Sino-Indian border, the number of Indian troops on India’s borders with Pakistan is 450,000. This explicitly bares out that the entire thrust of India’s nuclear programme is Pakistan-specific.

www.fas.org...

I want to see how you calculated that figure of "90%"..
And no excuses this time..
90% is no "figure of speech"..
You quote nos. .. You justify them..
And on what basis is russian equipment "unreliable"..
ASk the Russians..
So far the only nation to have effectively used exported russian weaponry to the fullest and to exact a victory is India..
Right from the MiG 21 to the T-72s..
Not the arabs, not the yugoslavs not anybody..

Finally?! Who got their bombed?? Try dislodging well supplied militants in mountain top bunkers with mortar cover and RPGs.. W/O using air cover..
The Indian Army did it in Kargil..
Who's pushing muslims in Kashmir??
Do yo uknow how many kashmiri pundits (hindus) have been driven out of kashmir??.. Reminiscent of th han in tibet..talk about hypocracy!!
India has the most muslims in the world after indonesia..
THe dude you argue with. mirza2003 is a muslim and is proud to be an Indian as you might have witnessed..

1. Russians are unreliable suppliers not their equipment. the equipment your using againest the pakis in 1971 was light years ahead of their equipment. not to mention your numerical superioty.

2. china treats muslims in china very well. dont have to pay tax no one-child policy allows them to practise muslim faith..

well suppiled militants.
what the.
they fanatical fighters that are getting overwhemled but more numerous indian army units that are well suppiled with Artillery mortars.etc

india might be a democracy but they cant point the finger

"The "largest democracy in the world" does not have a clean human rights records. Every year, thousands of people are imprisoned for political reasons, often without charges of trials. Torture and ill-treatment are common, and hundreds have died in custody. Hundreds more are victims of extra-judicial executions or forced "disappearances". Armed groups commit grave human rights violations, including killings, tortures and rapes, with impunity."

www.derechos.org...
www.hrw.org...
www.infopak.gov.pk...

www.friends-of-tibet.org.nz...

article about tibetian roads

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Right then....

to put this in words for americans unfamiliar with paddy ashdown, "Yeah, liberal pussies, that's why not a single neo con hawk has actually done any military service..."

-koji K.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by koji_K]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the link chinawhite..
wouldn't have come here if it weren't for you..

As I told you.. Russian equipment is NOT unreliable..

The MiG29 is not "unproven"...

As staed in the tibet nepal thread.. the general consensus IS that Indian forces have better training than their chinese counterparts..

Exchange programs with Russia, Israel, the UK, France.. and infact the US as well confirm that..

The US infact sends troops over to India to train for anti-terrorist/mountain warfare..

Russia considers India an ally.. china as a source of money..
Russia WAS different from the soviet era under gorbachev and Yelstin who were not anti-china..
Putin is NO like those two..
Russia may not favour India over China overtly..
Covertly is another matter..
Please don't shove any GDP like statistics in my face..
Go read the tibet/nepal threads..COMPLETELY..
There are 2 of them..
One goes like "could india liberate tibet if it wanted to" ..
and the other is "the tibet/nepal quandry"..
PLEASE IGNORE RACIAL SLUR in those threads..
If you see any inconsistensies in my arguement over there that have NOT been answered by me, THEN post them here..
I cannot repeat stuff again and again, everytime a new chicom comes to ATS asking questions and contesting claims..

Tibet is underdeveloped as compared to the India side of the border...
Nepal is more pro-India than China..

500,000 troops in Tibet is news to me..
That means China has almost half its troop force in tibet..!!
What about The East coast, the NK border, and the borders with Russia..

Again Indegneous weapons are not a problem for India because they can produce whatever they need LEGITIMATELY under license.. so theres no problem of spare parts/maintenance etc. etc...

PLease read the threads I mentioned above ..

As for China NOT having a muslim problem.. thats a plain LIE!!..
Im not even going to post links.. you google and find out more about your own country..

Humans right abuses occur in all countries.. eevn in the US.. armed groups are everywhere..
But they are not govt. backed...
The media is free and that is why we are able to inspect and correct such shortcomings...
Thats why you got those first two links..

And as for the paki link .. umm well I'm sure ther are TONS of taiwanese links which go on and on about chinese human rughts abuses, chinese clamp down on freedom on the main land etc etc..
Lets not quote biased sources shall we..As i said all these queries.. human rights.. military strengths..etc etc. have been answered to in those threads..
read and then get back to post here..

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

As I told you.. Russian equipment is NOT unreliable..

The MiG29 is not "unproven"...

As staed in the tibet nepal thread.. the general consensus IS that Indian forces have better training than their chinese counterparts..

Exchange programs with Russia, Israel, the UK, France.. and infact the US as well confirm that..

The US infact sends troops over to India to train for anti-terrorist/mountain warfare..

Russia considers India an ally.. china as a source of money..
Russia WAS different from the soviet era under gorbachev and Yelstin who were not anti-china..
Putin is NO like those two..
Russia may not favour India over China overtly..
Covertly is another matter..
Please don't shove any GDP like statistics in my face..
Go read the tibet/nepal threads..COMPLETELY..
There are 2 of them..
One goes like "could india liberate tibet if it wanted to" ..
and the other is "the tibet/nepal quandry"..
PLEASE IGNORE RACIAL SLUR in those threads..
If you see any inconsistensies in my arguement over there that have NOT been answered by me, THEN post them here..
I cannot repeat stuff again and again, everytime a new chicom comes to ATS asking questions and contesting claims..

Tibet is underdeveloped as compared to the India side of the border...
Nepal is more pro-India than China..

500,000 troops in Tibet is news to me..
That means China has almost half its troop force in tibet..!!
What about The East coast, the NK border, and the borders with Russia..

Again Indegneous weapons are not a problem for India because they can produce whatever they need LEGITIMATELY under license.. so theres no problem of spare parts/maintenance etc. etc...

PLease read the threads I mentioned above ..

As for China NOT having a muslim problem.. thats a plain LIE!!..
Im not even going to post links.. you google and find out more about your own country..

Humans right abuses occur in all countries.. eevn in the US.. armed groups are everywhere..
But they are not govt. backed...
The media is free and that is why we are able to inspect and correct such shortcomings...
Thats why you got those first two links..

And as for the paki link .. umm well I'm sure ther are TONS of taiwanese links which go on and on about chinese human rughts abuses, chinese clamp down on freedom on the main land etc etc..
Lets not quote biased sources shall we..As i said all these queries.. human rights.. military strengths..etc etc. have been answered to in those threads..
read and then get back to post here..

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

1. you have misunderstood my argument about russian arms. im not syaing there unreiable but delivery is unreliable. how many planes has a mig-29 shot
down the answer 0

those nepal threads blah blah blah.. those threads were china bashing threads . stealthspy kept on saying china copying aircraft and a lot of americans china bashing.

2. in any war china can outspend outproduce anything india has. do you think
that in a war between india and china that russia is going to stop shipping arms to china. who has more priority china or india.

Its china for sure. bigger trading partners and common border.

3. Tibet is a lot more developed than the india side of the border. it you read the links i posted tibet has a lot more roads/railroads than there india side.

4. In a war Nepal isn't going to side with india. the would stay netural. give me a article saying that nepal and india have some sort of allie treaty.

5. china has roughly 400,000 thousand troops still at the india border. thats 1/4 of their troops. the soilders that got disbanded were the ones on the russian border. the troops on the north korean border are manchurian soilders thats part of russian border.

what muslim problems does china have. do you mean xinjiang. thats not a big problem. they dont shoot at cops/soilders.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join