It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next war - who will it involve?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Again Indegneous weapons are not a problem for India because they can produce whatever they need LEGITIMATELY under license.. so theres no problem of spare parts/maintenance etc. etc...

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

you keep on saying india russian relations..
how good are they no treaty saying the other will go to war if the other is attacked. what is russia gaining from indian relationship. russia isn't going to go to war with china because india needs russia to help.. they only needed india in cold war not new russian statagey

countrystudies.us...

omg the arms made under license are made from kits not india making the airframe.

musim in china article
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.newsmax.com...

there hasn't been violence in xinjiang since the 1950's when china first reclaimed its terrioty

[edit on 7-5-2005 by chinawhite]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

The awful state of infrastructure on the border is a result, believe it or not, of a deliberate policy in New Delhi over the last many decades, not to develop connectivity along the frontiers

india doesn't even develop their side of the border and your saying that india is better connected

tibet has 40,000 km of roads thats heaps for a state that only has a few million population

www.friends-of-tibet.org.nz...
this is a new zealand website

every point you made i have addressed and the points in the nepal thread i have also addressed in other threads so stop refering to the nepal thread

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
China=Friends of tibet

lol:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
that was the only figures i could find for tibetian roads.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yeah but I still found it funny..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join