It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next war - who will it involve?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm just wondering from all the countries out there that are having a bit of an arguement, which are the most likely to take the next step and wage war on each other? And who do you think would win and why?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
My guesses in order of faith:

1. America
2. Iran
3. Israel
4. Russia
5. China

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The US and Iran are going to get it on before Bush leaves office.

I will guess that it will be a missle war mixed with furious Iranians storming into Iraq to be slaughtered in what will resemble a turkey shoot.

Once it begins, it will be interesting to see if Syria jumps in then or waits until its their turn to be attacked.

When Isreal receives Iran's missles, it will be interesting to see how THEY respond and how the Middle Eastern countries will react to Isreal's action. I'll further assume lots of terrorism and angry sideline protests but with great hesitation to fight the Great Satan head on.

And make no mistake, boys and girls. It wont matter if the US President is Republican or Democratic. Russia, China, and India are developing and it is no longer possible to pump the oil out of the ground fast enough.

Gas is going to go up, up, up. In the US, we are paying about $2.15 right now. This summer, its projected to be around $2.50. Then it will hit $3.00 a gallon. And it will keep going up. WW3 will be on in full force before it hits $5.00 a gallon. Even if it didnt go to $5.00 for the next ten years, it would still be alot to pay for a gallon of gas.

Remember, wages go up last and gas hikes make EVERYTHING go up.

Once it all goes to crap in the Middle East (you aint seen nothing yet), it will be interesting to see what happens between the US and these other countries: China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. All have major issues with the US. If they form an alliance with the rebels in Iraq, Afganistan, Iran, and Syria, we will have alot on our hands. More then we can handle.

And whose side will Russia be on?

If all those countries get involved against the US (plausible), watch out if you live in Hawaii, Alaska, the US west coast, and Canada. The Chinese will come.

At or before that point, does it go total nuclear or does it go like the 1983 movie "Red Dawn." "Red Dawn" was a decent movie in itself but laughable in terms of possible WW3 scenerios.

War Games is more likely then Red Dawn.

Once the Chinese are able to land a sizeable force on the west coast (the US, China, and Russia are unconquerable BTW), what then?

If it all goes down like that, what will Russia's role be? And what will NATO/Europe do? I doubt they will be in any hurry to aid us and I doubt US citizens east of the Mississippi River will be to thrilled to see them.

The line in the sand will be the Mississippi River but the Chinese wont get close.

There will be a limited nuclear exchange across the globe and both the US and China will claim victory over each other.

China will say that they completed their military objective (and they will be right to an extent. We will not be the same nation post WW3 since we will be minus our largest cities which hold half of the nation's population). The US will claim that the Chinese retreated back to China. Both will be right to some extent.

Before going back home, Europe will want to establish bases here and that wont go over very well. The possiblity of our having a hot conflict with former long time allies in Europe will be real. Not a war but more of an armed rebellion (civil war? east v. west? end result; two nations?).

With the detonated nukes, the earth will be out of whack and those 10.+ earthquakes will arrive.

Expect at least one land mass to rise up (and many existing ones will fall). As a result, nations will execute land grabs and that will lead to more conflict (WW4?) shortly after the conslusion of WW3.

If the aliens or Jesus are coming, it will be during or just after all that.

Try to stay healthy (good luck with that!). We are all posed to see some incredible changes here on earth.

When the dust settles, it will be a whole new ball game on earth and what is important today will be meaningless tomorrow.

Whew. What a wild ride!
It would make a great movie, wouldnt it?

Will everything going down that way? Of course not. But if any of it goes down (and Im convinced that some of it will), we are in for some major...........

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wow....when I grow up, I'll make a movie about that...provided WWIII has not happened yet

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

1. America
2. Iran
3. Israel
4. Russia
5. China

Yayiee!!.. No India!!..Time to Partae!!

Mahatma Gandhi : THe way of non-violence...

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

1. America
2. Iran
3. Israel
4. Russia
5. China

your list is compelety wrong

1.america
2.north korea
3.south korea
4.maybe iran
5 some african countries.

my reasons are china has better relations with its neighbours than ever before . china will go to war only if taiwan declare independence (very unlikey).

russia. there in checneya dunno if you count that as a war?

no israel. its so much more powerful than syria its not funny.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
your list is compelety wrong

We shall see.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Dubya didn't have his fill on Middle Eastern pie, he will go for Iran.

WW3 is unlikely, no country will want to face a super power like NATO, no one.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
What about the taiwan situation?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
My list :

1: North Korea - If it does not stop its nuclear program
2: Taiwan - Hyped about too much, lots of speculation but nothing thats going to happen soon
3: Iran - Iran might try to take Iraq, who knows.
4. Israel - Pakistan,Syria, almost every other country in the middle east.

Basically, all the top 3 involve the US. Ever wonder why it likes to stick its nose into other people's business? Then again, its no easy job being the world's policeman. NK and Taiwan all involve China. Besides these and the middle east situation, nothing much will happen in the near future.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Dubya didn't have his fill on Middle Eastern pie, he will go for Iran.

WW3 is unlikely, no country will want to face a super power like NATO, no one.

I underatand Nato is a very pwerful force but after the Things that Dubya has done like with Iraq i do have to question if all the NATO countries would really side with the US, i mean if NATO still really truly existed why would some of those countries be trying to sell advanced equipment to China, of course for money, but my personal opinion is if US got into a major conflict with china The other nato countries would just supply US or china with stuff and let the 2 beat each other out of existance

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I hate it when someone makes a thread like this because it is really useless and pointless, were all just guessing. It will end up being 30+ pages of nothing but back and forth mud throwing.

West Point, Out.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
I hate it when someone makes a thread like this because it is really useless and pointless, were all just guessing. It will end up being 30+ pages of nothing but back and forth mud throwing.

West Point, Out.

well lets face it your right but thats what makes this Board interesting is to see everyones different viewpoints and the longer the thread goes on the more viewpoints we get to see and the more mud that gets thrown,

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
New World Order and ME!!!

ME, with my one man army will conquer the world!!! muhaha
haha
hahaha
hahahaha

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

West Point, Out.

But don't you like mud-throwing? Because that's all you do.

Also, if you hate it when someone makes these threads, all you have to do is not post in them. You're just wasting your own time.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by sweatmonicaIdo]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No doubt the UK will get "invited" in to join the yanks in their usual "party"....
Good old tommy will keep on fighting....no rest for poor old tommy...

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
No doubt the UK will get "invited" in to join the yanks in their usual "party"....
Good old tommy will keep on fighting....no rest for poor old tommy...

The U.K. is one of the best countries to have on your side in a war situations. Perfect nation to ride shotgun.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
The U.K. is one of the best countries to have on your side in a war situations. Perfect nation to ride shotgun.

Yeah I knnow, but its just we're really in no shape to fight a war.
And poor old tommy is getting far too old for this.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But don't you like mud-throwing? Because that's all you do.

Look at you there you go again
, threads like this are pointless ,who will fight who? Who gives @#$% its all guessing and mud throwing.
If the thread actually had a clear question more specific then I would not mind posting or arguing with other people about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Yeah I knnow, but its just we're really in no shape to fight a war.
And poor old tommy is getting far too old for this.

Good thing you're riding shotgun then. LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join