It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd fatima secret Still secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

I remember listening to this show, and it was not long after that Fr. Malachi Martin died from falling down the steps in his NY apt.???
He was one of the last well documented exorcists.
For your perusal...

xu

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I dont know nothing about this subject however I just saw some similar news elsewhere maybe it will help a little;

Pope John’s Last Writings Reflect “Fatima”
A report just released by Reuters states Pope John Paul II’s last writings told of coming “catastrophic natural disasters”. Was this foretold in the 3rd Letter of Fatima?

(you have to pay to view the article in earthchangestv domain, but it states that its source is from reuters. if you can find that link it will be better.)

and there is something else which seems related, this Mehmet Ali Agca, the assasin who tried to kill pope, sent him a letter just before he died and told something like; "here in the end of all things I hope you can find the power in yourself to stand and witness the coming catastrophes" if my memory does not trick me now.

and I read that this Ali Agca told that he got help from within vatican for the assasination.

of course I have no conclusion about what these mean.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If its the wose thing you can imagine then go beyond that, can you imagine what a horrible thing it must be?

I personally dont want to be around to witness this. I bet we will never know until it happens, then it will be too late.

like a thief in the night.

It will always be kept secret.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No matter how horrible the third vision was, the first was infinite times more horrible.
1. Go to
www.abovetopsecret.com...
2. Follow the google search of OP
3. In the google results page click
[ More results from www.freerepublic.com ]
4. Now one of the five results is "Is the papacy of John Paul II part of the apocalypse ?"
Click on the cache for that page.
5. See the last post on that page.

[edit on 17-4-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xu
I dont know nothing about this subject however I just saw some similar news elsewhere maybe it will help a little;

Pope John’s Last Writings Reflect “Fatima”
A report just released by Reuters states Pope John Paul II’s last writings told of coming “catastrophic natural disasters”. Was this foretold in the 3rd Letter of Fatima?

(you have to pay to view the article in earthchangestv domain, but it states that its source is from reuters. if you can find that link it will be better.)

and there is something else which seems related, this Mehmet Ali Agca, the assasin who tried to kill pope, sent him a letter just before he died and told something like; "here in the end of all things I hope you can find the power in yourself to stand and witness the coming catastrophes" if my memory does not trick me now.

and I read that this Ali Agca told that he got help from within vatican for the assasination.

of course I have no conclusion about what these mean.

I do not pay for ANY site..
The reason I am SURE the Pope did not tell the truth is the sincerity in the voice of Fr. Martin..
He said 'imagine the worst thing you can and magnify that by millions'
Nothing I have seen portrays this,,
BTW, the last living sister told the Pope that is MUST be told in 1960, but as we see that was not done....do you know anything of Planet X?
This is the part left out as best I can find..

4. According to the September l983 issue of Queen Magazine, published by the Mantfort Fathers-Bayshore in New York, German magazine Stimme des Glaubens has published Pope John Paul II’s conversation with a small group of German Catholics, on the occasion of his visit to Fulda, in November of 1980, related to the content of third part of Fatima prophecy. Relevant parts of the conversation were as follows:

Question: "Holy Father, what has become of the 3rd Secret of Fatima? According to Our Lady's instructions, wasn't it supposed to be revealed in 1960? And what will happen in the Church?"

Response of the Holly Father: "Because of the seriousness of its contents, in order not to encourage the world wide power of Communism to carry out certain coups, my Predecessors in the Chair of Peter have diplomatically preferred to withhold its publication
On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much. If there is a message in which it is said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth, that, from one moment to the other, millions of people will perish, there is no longer any point in really wanting to publish this secret message. Many want to know merely out of curiosity, or because of their taste for sensationalism, but they forget that to know implies for them a responsibility. It is dangerous to want to satisfy one's curiosity only, if one is convinced that we can do nothing against a catastrophe that has been predicted."

[edit on 17-4-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The first part is the vision of hell.

Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, who had already prepared us by promising, in the first Apparition, to take us to heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Is the Third Fatima Secret still a secret? Maybe yes, maybe no. It appears as though the secret has been told, and that the secret is the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II. However, it seems odd that an assassination attempt would cause such profound secrecy. Especially since the secret was kept 'secret' many years after the assassination attempt.

I often wonder if the assassination attempt referred to in the Third Secret is not the assassination attempt that occurred back in 1981, but rather another assassination attempt conducted by the church itself. Of course if it ever came to public knowledge that an assassination attempt against a Pope was done by the Church, there would be chaos. This is something that I can see being kept secret, perhaps forever.

In addition, if you read the article mentioned above, it states that “it might have shaken the faith of Catholics so severely that they would have fallen away from the church many years ago”. I would think that to a Catholic, the assassination of a Pope by the Church would do just that.

But I have read (my apologies, I can’t remember where so I can’t post a link backing this statement) that in fact the Third Secret is not the assassination attempt, but rather something much worse, for instance, a global nuclear war.

As a side note, the second secret was the rise and fall of communism.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think they tried very hard to make the assassination attempt fit the secret but it seems to be a long stretch. JPII even sent emissaries to get the woman to swear that was the vision she saw - odd behaviour if you're the head of the church and you really think that's how the prophecy should be interpreted, why do you need a sworn statement to back it up?

The secret talks about a city in ruins, and several other prophecies talk about the destruction of Rome and the end of the church. I suspect they're all tied together and could happen soon - all the main players have died in the last few months, maybe being spared the hard times coming up?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Can we really say that any prophecy has ever been proven 100 percent
accurate? I have studied many prophecies in great detail and have never
felt as if any prophecy has been 100 percent accurate.

Can somebody point me to information that states a realized prophecy,
that is truly accurate. I am not saying that it has not happened, it's
just that I have found nothing to be accurate enough to lead me
to beleive that a prophecy has been realized.

Many Cardinals, bishops and priests are going to hell and dragging many souls with them. This has been said to be part of the Third Secret.
The Catholic Church has many infiltrators. They are systematically tearing
the Church apart and have been doing so for centuries.

According to St. Malachy, the next POPE 111 will be , "Olive's Glory". This is a reference to World Peace. Either POPE 111 will help bring Peace in trouble spots such as Northern Ireland or Israel... or he will be the Pope who fulfills Roman Catholic Eschatology [Prophetic Dogma].

In any case whatever shall be shall be. I am not in favor of any religion
that acquires enough money to buy small countries and gets worried
about things so much that are happening within it's own walls it goes
to great lengths to keep secrets as not to "upset" the collection plate
ritual. If you read the bible you know what this money is supposed to
be used for and it is not to sit in accounts collecting interest.

Sorry for straying off topic, but we will probably never really know what
the full third secret is, but from what I know of it, it was truly devastating.
Something that would make you drop to your knees it was so horrific.
I have not heard anything that would live up to that yet, and probably
never will. I hope some day it is revealed.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Can somebody point me to information that states a realized prophecy,
I think the papal predictions of the Irish monk, St. Malachy, are remarkably accurate. Even though the one line, latin, description often seems cryptic and indecipherable BEFORE the pope is elected, and often during a pope's reign, it's surprising how clear the prediction unfolds. An example of this is Pope John Paul II. His Malachy prediction called him one who toils in the Sun....he was born and was buried during a full eclipse of the Sun. The odds of this happening are "astronomical" (no pun intended) but it did and it fits the prediction aptly, considering the brevity of the prophecy. Or how about John Paul I's prophecy that called him the pope of the full moon and, lo and behold, his reign lasted from one full moon to the next -- a month. These prophecy's are eerily accurate. The new pope's coat of arms bears olives which were part of the current prophecy from Malachy.

pao

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
do you have a link to ratzinger's coat of arms?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
[edit on 27-4-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
No matter how horrible the third vision was, the first was infinite times more horrible.

Related words from End Times Prophet (1) here:
Many people now understand that the volcano (world war III) is about to explode. The only question is where. The most probable it is now Georgia, ruled by SHEVARDNADZE, the last foreign minister of the Soviet Union, and main NATO agent in the area. This criminal provides the logistic support for the Chechen terrorists.

Source
Posted by on 11/1/01 5:16 AM
www.freerepublic.com...
In case it will be deleted, it is also archived at:
web.archive.org...

Note
(1) end-times-prophet.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Being Catholic I have a reverence for The Virgin Mary.

I point blank asked a Priest in 1985 what he thought the 3rd prophecy was. Do you know what he said? He told me " I don't really think there is a 3rd prophecy" He was dead serious. I found another Catholic Church to go to.

One thing I could think of that would have Catholic's leave the church enmass would be the child molestation secret. Think about it, in 1960 had Catholics been told that their spiritual leaders would abuse the children, the innocents of the faith, in 1960 Catholics would have been long gone.

The only other thing I think it can deal with is us paying the piper for our lifestyle. If it spells out in detail how the world will end or why it will end the Vatican may feel we can't handle it.

I say I have to know what is going on in order to make sound decisions. If it was about the molestations, the Catholics would have watched their children like hawks, it wouldn't of happened, or not on the scale it did.

I say tell us Rome, we are adults we can deal with whatever it is and may be better prepared for it if we know what's coming and yes I believe this 3rd secret is very very serious and life altering.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Father Malachi Martin on Coast to Coast with Art Bell right before he died.
Vatican Church 3rd Secret of Fatima
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join