It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Paid Off Murdered NYPD Cop, Jonathan Diller, Family's Mortgage

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: rickymouse

Sounds like Trump earmarked his donation to pay the mortgage Through the towers foundation. No matter if he did it as a political perk or not, it was a good thing to do. I wonder how many politicians would do that.

What makes you think Trump donated anything at all to Tunnels to Towers? There is no news release saying anything like that. On the other hand, there's plenty of news of Dave Portnoy raising $1.5 Million for the cause!

Portnoy is selling “New York’s Finest” t-shirts and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Diller’s family. Barstool Sports is also raising funds directly for the family. Approximately $1.5 million has been raised in 48 hours.

www.mediaite.com... in-nypd-officer/

That's almost as much as Trump needs for his recently lowered bond! Wonder if those Bible will get him there?

It's good that Portnov did that. In my post I said I wonder how many politicians would do that though.

I did find some info on the net saying that Trump had done as I mentioned, the rest just said the towers organization did the donation. It is impossible from looking at the internet to know if Trump actually did do as I said because there has not been any verification yet posted from when I checked. It may just be a promise to donate so far.

Portnov made money on those shirts, I know people who do that kind of stuff and they usually donate a part of the profit to causes. Sometimes they will donate all profits too, after all expenses have been taken out which includes business related expenses. In the last scenario, all workers costs are estimated, all shipping costs, and of course the taxes need to be deducted from the sales too. They use that to try to boost their business which I see no problem with. If they gain customer base, that is good, it is a part of capitalism.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We literally know exactly that. Are you really that far into your tds you don't know how to read or comprehend what is written?

Being invited by the family is not the same as just showing up to "make it a campaign stop" so give that one a rest granny.

You just can't stand the fact that Trump was out with people that matter, not partying it up with a pedo, the guy really running this country right now, and some pos "singer" that treats her crew like dogs.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I did find some info on the net saying that Trump had done as I mentioned

Gotta link?

a reply to: PorkChop96

We literally know exactly that.

Based on what? Some random dude with no source on Rumble?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Upon arrival, New York Governor Hochul was confronted and asked to leave officer Diller's wake. The crowd applauded as she departed. NY Attorney General Letitia James requested to attend, and was immediately told, Hell NO!.

Hochul Ejected: nypost.com...

New York has so many polar opposites, and people are so "intense" on both sides, it's no wonder an intra-state civil war has not started there already.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

DJT right now is $62

Correct. Having been at $68.64 at the beginning of the day's trading. That’s a drop of 6.44% in just one day.

At its peak on 26 March, the price was $75.76. Almost a fifth of its value has been wiped out in three days.

How long are you going to keep this up?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The question is when are YOU going to accept reality on this?

Never ever?

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: xuenchen

DJT right now is $62

Correct. Having been at $68.64 at the beginning of the day's trading. That’s a drop of 6.44% in just one day.

At its peak on 26 March, the price was $75.76. Almost a fifth of its value has been wiped out in three days.

How long are you going to keep this up?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

The title of the thread: Trump Just Paid Off Murdered NYPD Cop, Jonathan Diller, Family's Mortgage

That’s just not true.

This is rich coming from someone whom in their last thread posted blatant misinformation and fabricated data about Biden that was straight up verifiable lies. Now you’re screaming about this trivial nonsense being true or not….please.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The title of the thread: Trump Just Paid Off Murdered NYPD Cop, Jonathan Diller, Family's Mortgage

That's just not true.

can you prove it?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do you have proof he didn't make a donation?

You try in every way to vilify a man that has done nothing wrong to you, you should really work on that.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The question is when are YOU going to accept reality on this?

Nothing realer than a Dow Jones quote, friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The burden of proof is not on her but on the ones making the claim. A whole day has passed and there is still not a whiff of evidence for this fantastic donation, not even from Trump himself.

Fact-checkers on Twitter are quite clear as to who paid the mortgage:

Twitter

Payment announcement by T2T

Cheekier than a Texan couch potato. You must take an XXL in boxer shorts.

edit on 30/3/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

There is a literal video of a reporter at the wake making this statement.

Sorry that's not good enough for some tard Trump haters

Again, you guys will vilify a man that has done nothing to you. You guys are a joke

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Sorry that's not good enough for some tard Trump haters

Is it good enough for you? Do you, then, accept without question that everything you see and hear in the media is true?

And do you seriously think that anyone who chooses to question it is a, what, 'some tard Trump hater'? Can no-one have reasonable grounds for not sharing your political views?

Only a brainwashed nincompoop would think that. Wouldn't you agree?

edit on 30/3/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

The burden of proof is not on her but on the ones making the claim. A whole day has passed and there is still not a whiff of evidence for this fantastic donation, not even from Trump himself.

Fact-checkers on Twitter are quite clear as to who paid the mortgage:

Twitter

Payment announcement by T2T

Cheekier than a Texan couch potato. You must take an XXL in boxer shorts.

the burden of proof is on the statement. he may have donated, so no proof required. He did not donate, proof required, or admission that statement is ignorant.

And when you look at a stock, look beyond the daily ticker, see what it's history looks like. It's a common problem with some, never looking beyond the tip of their nose.

(post by Astyanax removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That's just not true.

can you prove it?

Sigh...

I did prove it.

Barstool’s Dave Portnoy Tells Fox ‘Political Climate’ Hurting Appreciation for Cops After He Raises $1.5 Million for Slain NYPD Officer

Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy and Tunnels to Towers Chairman Frank Siller joined Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade on Thursday to discuss raising money for a slain NYPD officer.
“I spoke to Officer Diller’s widow, Stephanie, and I let her know that the – the country is praying for her. New York most certainly is praying for her. And at the Tunnel To Towers Foundation is going to be there for her and that she’s not going to have to never worry about her mortgage again and that we’re going to make sure that we – that we pay it off,” Siller said.

Dave Portnoy raised $1.5 selling "America's Finest" T Shirts. How much do you think the Dillard's mortgage was?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

Some folks would blame Trump if he saved em from a burning building.

The bottom line to this is some guy on Rumble said Trump paid off the guy's house. The news link didn't say that and just said Trump was to speak there. In Trump's speech, he didn't say it and just spent time with the family afterward.

The part that gets me is the blowback from our TDS crowd that Trump did something wrong here. All they needed to say was they can't find anything on it and Trump himself didn't say it and leave it there. End of story... But no, they need to do an OMFG Trump event...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Dave Portnoy raised $1.5 selling "America's Finest" T Shirts. How much do you think the Dillard's mortgage was?

Seems he made 750k on the shirts, then matched it to 1.5 million and gave it all to the family to pay off the house and whatever. I bet Portnoy votes for Trump...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The claim wasn't that Trump "made a donation". The claim was: Trump Just Paid Off Murdered NYPD Cop, Jonathan Diller, Family's Mortgage. He did not.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join