It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Paid Off Murdered NYPD Cop, Jonathan Diller, Family's Mortgage

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

the burden of proof is on the statement. he may have donated, so no proof required. He did not donate, proof required, or admission that statement is ignorant.

This topic is not the burden of proof for Trump. Trump should hardly be in it unless he said he did, and he didn't say it. So, a guy on Rumble does a clickbait on a news feed on the funeral that in the news feed it wasn't said either.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: xuenchen

DJT right now is $62

Correct. Having been at $68.64 at the beginning of the day's trading. That’s a drop of 6.44% in just one day.

At its peak on 26 March, the price was $75.76. Almost a fifth of its value has been wiped out in three days.

How long are you going to keep this up?

All I did was post the current prices. I didn't comment about anything. What made you think I did? 😃

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't know if Trump paid for anyone's mortgage... but he did leave a generous cash tip after running up a $200 bill at a iconic burger joint in Jonathan Diller's home town.

Trump ordered $200 worth of burgers from Long Island drive-in for flight home after NYPD officer’s wake

He’s making All American great again.

Former President Donald Trump rang up a $200 fast-food tab while on Long Island Thursday after paying respects to slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller at Massapequa Funeral Home.

Richard Vultaggio, a manager at All American, revealed to The Post the sizable order that Trump and his entourage requested:

Trump’s team also requested substantial ketchup and mustard on the side, and the drive-in staff compiled the order within 10 minutes around 2 p.m. Thursday, according to Vultaggio.

While Trump has a penchant for dine-and-dash promises, the meal was paid for by credit card, including a “generous” cash tip, Vultaggio told The Post.

link

edit on 30-3-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The part that gets me is the blowback from our TDS crowd that Trump did something wrong here. All they needed to say was they can't find anything on it and Trump himself didn't say it and leave it there. End of story... But no, they need to do an OMFG Trump event...

Exactly witch makes my comment stick even better?
Have you tried Gorilla glue? Stuff is bad ass.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The Truth of the " Body Politic " is in the Eye of the Beholder .......

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Truth of the " Body Politic " is in the Eye of the Beholder .......

And Beauty is in the Eye of the Be(er)holder. I’ll see myself out.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
After visiting the Diller family Mass today, Donald Trump paid off the Diller family's mortgage through a large donation to the Tunnels to Towers Foundation.
rumble.com...

Officer Diller was a 31 years old NYPD officer...shot during a routine traffic stop by two thugs with ridiculously long criminal records. Diller's alleged killer had 21 prior arrests, nine of them for felonies, and he was recently let off on parole.

Officer Diller leaves behind his wife, Stephanie, and their one-year-old son, Ryan.
Our prayers go out to the family.

Well done, President Trump.
As if Trump cares . He is on damage control & only did it for publicity.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BduardErnstein
Look in the mirror for who is on damage control detail.

Seriously, that was the plan to fill up fake accusations and fake fines to make it where he can't run ads or be able to get votes.

Good luck with that...... HA.. ha ha

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Seriously, that was the plan to fill up fake accusations and fake fines to make it where he can't run ads or be able to get votes.

Trump is one of the most hypocritical, foul humans to have ever lived . Good luck with that yourself. Did you see what happened in Alabama MAGA country ? Republican beat by 25 points lol

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What has he done to you? That is an opinion!, I am a Libertarian, don't care about R's....

Will vote Trump and he will win by a lot this time.
edit on 30000000223120243America/Chicago03pm3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

What has he done to you? That is an opinion!, I am a Libertarian, don't care about R's....

Will vote Trump and he will win by a lot this time.
Did you see what just happened in deep red Alabama ? Lands won by 25 points over a Republican.
Roe v Wade sunk Trump long ago

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So?

Not my problem, R's are back stabbing RINO's that deserve to lose. The land wants child sacrifice, it gets it. I know Satanist are happy. That does come with it's own set of problems like selling body parts from the clinics seems moral to the same who would do a late term abortion. Not to mention what it says for their lack of moral integrity.

Count me against the evil no matter what side it sits on folks.
edit on 30000000023120243America/Chicago03pm3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

What Do Your Personally Believe when it comes to Politics ? I am Curious . Is it a Benefit to Man in a Social Sense , or just a Tool to Manipulate the Ignorant Masses ? ............Hmm.......

edit on 30-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If you bought it at the beginning of the year it was a great investment. So, you will see people selling of while I am sure Trump surrogates buy up what is being sold.

This happens to just about every stock. $17 to $63 in a few short months. It will grow long term.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

So?

Not my problem, R's are back stabbing RINO's that deserve to lose. The land wants child sacrifice, it gets it. I know Satanist are happy. That does come with it's own set of problems like selling body parts from the clinics seems moral to the same who would do a late term abortion. Not to mention what it says for their lack of moral integrity.

Count me against the evil no matter what side it sits on folks.
Yes , Satan is to blame ??
Religion doesn’t belong in politics.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If you bought it at the beginning of the year it was a great investment. $17 to $63 in a few short months.

And $49 just one trading day later.

DJT is nothing but a meme stock.

Still, the bubble may at least have helped with his (reduced) bail bond, which he has managed to pay off. Though not the dead policeman’s mortgage; T2T paid that.

Watch this space for laughs

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

Trump is one of the most hypocritical, foul humans to have ever lived . Good luck with that yourself. Did you see what happened in Alabama MAGA country ? Republican beat by 25 points lol

You’re in a cult bro. I know 6 guys in my personal life way worse than Trump.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

You’re in a cult bro. I know 6 guys in my personal life way worse than Trump.
It’s not how horrible someone is , but rather the amount of power a horrible person has that is the issue.
Trump was President & that makes him imo one of the worst people to ever exist in America only second to Reagan.
Yes I am in a cult , the cult of reason, progress through education & mysticism.
edit on 2-4-2024 by BduardErnstein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join