It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Informant Exposed as Russian Agent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Weird - when I think of Ukraine I think of the clip of Corrupt Joe Biden acting the tough guy saying how he forced Ukraine to fire the District Attorney. You recall don't you? "If the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the money." Pathetic, huh? Spoken like a true Nazi. Why did the Obama administration overthrow an elected government in Ukraine and insert Zalensky? Why is the Biden administration suing Texas for it's efforts of stopping the flow of illegal aliens Corrupt Joe Biden allows to enter the US. Joe Biden should be hung in front of his admirers. Joe is unable to stand up for his crimes he's commited because his brain is fried yet for some reason he can still lead, if that's what you liberals call it, our country. We will see.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: nugget1

What???
Are you sure you meant to respond to me?

Yes. You seem to feel the need to mention Trump in every thread, even though the topic of the thread has nothing to do with him-yet you're always telling others to 'stay on topic'. To be fair, perhaps you should follow your own admonishments?
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 320MPH

Any comment in regards to Alexander Smirnov and how he lied to investigators?
Or did you just want to ramble on?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Slow your role man.
What reason do you have for coming at me like this?
You are the one going completely off topic.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

lol

"We can has all your agents now."
-Russia

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

In this world, Accusations are a dime a dozen.

In Trumpist circles, not even that. You operate on the buckshot theory. One hopeful pellet might to the job. Hasn't happened so far, but there's always hope.

So you think he won't be convicted? Or that Trump wll pardon him?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah. Gibberish again.

You're getting too self-referential, dude. Nobody can understand you any more.

Have another go.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 320MPH

Yanukovych was removed from office by the Ukrainian parliament. The people of Ukraine then voted in Petro Poroshenko. This was not the US' preferred pick. We were hoping for Yulia Tymoshenko. Poroshenko's term ended in 2019 and Zelenskyy was voted in as his replacement.
edit on 21-2-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Nice to see the thread continuing to prosper. Nothing worth responding to so far, though.

Raise your game, MAGA. Bring me a worthy opponent.

edit on 21/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Yeah. Gibberish again.

You're getting too self-referential, dude. Nobody can understand you any more.

Have another go.

I'll type slowly so you can understand, I was making a joke of the situation.

Is this the DoJ and FBI go-to now?

If something comes up against the Biden regime, they discount it as fake and call the source a Russian agent.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what was so great about this guy that he was a "MAGA hero".....

Must be really terrible for all of these people that think MAGA is the worst thing in the worlds, that TDS is hitting them hard these days.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Perfect setup.

Plant a Democrat Agent and then start "proving" the Damning evidence as "False".

Even throw in some "Russian" dirt to while they're at it.

Lot of work but it's effective.

😀

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Who cares. Trump 2024!

Make America Great Again, Again

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Slow your role man.
What reason do you have for coming at me like this?

Just returning the favor, sans the personal insults.

You are the one going completely off topic.

As are you, once again. Please try to stay on topic.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Enduro

Most of that money goes back into the US economy. We're sending Ukraine outdated equipment that was set to be phased out anyway. We then use that money to produce the top-of-the-line equipment that then replaces that equipment.

If the US military needs to buy new, top-of-the-line equipment, that money should come out of the defense budget. There is no need to pass a separate bill for it.

If we need to get rid of outdated equipment, we can either scrap it of sell it. If we need to pass a multi-billion dollar bill for Ukraine to get the equipment, then the US is borrowing that money at interest, at US taxpayer expense, to loan to Ukraine so they can buy it.

If the equipment is "outdated", then New York should investigate for possible fraud charges to make sure that the US isn't overcharging Ukraine, and the US taxpayer, for this outdated equipment. Judge Engoron and Letitia James should be all over this.

But, if the equipment is effective at repelling the Russian invaders, then it's not outdated or obsolete. We should hold on to it in case we need it.

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what was so great about this guy that he was a "MAGA hero".....

Must be really terrible for all of these people that think MAGA is the worst thing in the worlds, that TDS is hitting them hard these days.

the people against MAGA do not want to see America great.

It's that simple.

link   
a reply to: Kenzo

They're adults, they can take care of themselves.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You can really read between the lines when it's not a sex-trafficing crack head with no experience on the board of an energy conglomerate in a foreign country.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If only those people had free will to move anywhere in the world they wanted to, oh wait.....

Stupid is as stupid does

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker

You can really read between the lines when it's not a sex-trafficing crack head with no experience on the board of an energy conglomerate in a foreign country.

Yikes, can you imagine if he was unable to pass security checks, but read 20 books on the Middle East so was given a WH position anyway, and according to MBS was handing him classified info, and ended up getting billions from SA? Then Comer scrapped the committee investigation into this because they would rather spend 4 years on Hunter and still have nothing solid.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join