It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Informant Exposed as Russian Agent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

If Trump had won the last election there would have been no Russian invasion and no Ukrainian war casualties.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

...which was Trump’s outrageous attempt to blackmail President Zelensky

At least we know Biden would never do such a thing to Ukraine...Oh wait...

If those who are investigating Biden's shady business dealings were relying solely on Smirnov to make their case, you would have a point, but they aren't and the investigation isn't over yet. That said, it isn't likely to go anywhere no matter what they find, because Biden has been declared legally incompetent to stand trial by his own DOJ.

That last line you posted, "Biden has been declared legally incompetent to stand trial by his own DOJ", made me realize that it is true, the inmates are running the asylum. I always thought that Joe was a corrupt old bastard, but now I have to come to grips with the fact that Joe Biden has been declared legally incompetent, what we used to call a lunatic, a nut case, crazy, or insane. I'm not going to let him off the hook by calling it old age or senility or labeling it a clinical disease like dementia, he's off his rocker and gone off the deep end.

edit on 2/21/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: Klassified

...which was Trump’s outrageous attempt to blackmail President Zelensky

At least we know Biden would never do such a thing to Ukraine...Oh wait...

If those who are investigating Biden's shady business dealings were relying solely on Smirnov to make their case, you would have a point, but they aren't and the investigation isn't over yet. That said, it isn't likely to go anywhere no matter what they find, because Biden has been declared legally incompetent to stand trial by his own DOJ.

That last line you posted, "Biden has been declared legally incompetent to stand trial by his own DOJ", made me realize that it is true, the inmates are running the asylum. I always thought that Joe was a corrupt old bastard, but now I have to come to grips with the fact that Joe Biden has been declared legally incompetent, what we used to call a lunatic, a nut case, crazy, or insane. I'm not going to let him off the hook by calling it old age or senility or labeling it a clinical disease like dementia, he's off his rocker and gone off the deep end.[b/]

Yes, and a few others on his team as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So let me get this straight....

The guy who made claims to the fbi about our presidents corruption is now being prosecuted by the feds....

..and it was all russian disinfo...

...why is it always russians with the left..

At least make uo something more believable..we have been hearing about those evil russians since 2015....

....and it always seems to be made up when the left invokes them....

..strange...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Well when the former POTUS directly told the Russians if they have dirt to release it.
So......with that in mind maybe you can see how they are brought up so often.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hmm.. maybe because it was found Russia interfered with the elections, the Mueller report concluded with 34 people—seven U.S. nationals, 26 Russian nationals, and one Dutch national—and three Russian organizations and Trump campaign people all facing criminal charges. Trump's lackey Roger Stone convicted of interfering and obstructing the Russia investigation. Other lackey Mike Flynn found guilty of willfully and knowingly making materially false statements and omissions to the Federal Bureau of Investigation" about conversations with the Russian ambassador. Trump, Rudy knowing that Lev Parnas found that the FSB copied the drive from Hunters laptop and somehowthe drive magically appears from the hands of a blind computer repair guy in a small town to Rudy.

Just coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Sitting members of Congress initiated IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against a U.S. President based on information passed to them by an agent of Russian intelligence. Same members refuse to pass aid to Ukraine. Same members defend Trump.

GOP is preventin Ukraine getting weapons against Russia...it should be easy to connect the dot`s

Dems support the slaughter in Gaza try again.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Hmm.. maybe because it was found Russia interfered with the elections, the Mueller report concluded with 34 people—seven U.S. nationals, 26 Russian nationals, and one Dutch national—and three Russian organizations and Trump campaign people all facing criminal charges. Trump's lackey Roger Stone convicted of interfering and obstructing the Russia investigation. Other lackey Mike Flynn found guilty of willfully and knowingly making materially false statements and omissions to the Federal Bureau of Investigation" about conversations with the Russian ambassador. Trump, Rudy knowing that Lev Parnas found that the FSB copied the drive from Hunters laptop and somehowthe drive magically appears from the hands of a blind computer repair guy in a small town to Rudy.

Just coincidence I'm sure.

I love it when you guys try to put 2 and 2 together and never come up with 4 as the answer.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Try again and try harder.
What part of that user's post is untrue?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cracka

What does the ongoing situation in the ME have to do with a proven Russian agent working with Republicans again?
I'm sure it's in there but I just can't find the link.

link   

In this world, Accusations are a dime a dozen.

Most Americans don't pay much
attention to them anymore. Even those involving Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

link   
Hey, I said it could be just coincidence which I'm sure you believe.

Yet, you believe an unvetted claim from an informant. And imaginary recorded calls that never materialized, just cuz Comer said he would provide them.

But convictions of those close to Trump and their ties to Russia? Oh, that's irrelevant according to you.

Can't make that cognitive dissonance up.
edit on 21-2-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It will be interesting to learn what Joe Biden's baby brother tells Congress this morning.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
All good - we just need one little day (hopefully a long day). Just one day to 'be a dictator for a day).

One day. Soon. Bigly now.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

originally posted by: Myhandle
You do know that credibility is a thing right?
You should at least change your handle.
Anyone can see for themselves all the garbage you parroted about the clot shots.

Do try to stay on topic and not go on some child's rant because you have someone living rent free in your head.

It's hypocritical to keep telling people to stay on topic when you, yourself bring Trump into every thread that has zero to do with Trump-such as the recent Pelosi thread. Just stop!

a reply to: xuenchen

Has Trump ever gone on a rant? How about every single other politician?
Please list all the tantrums since you are at it!
No point in pointing out one when you can't the other right?!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: Add link

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Those dam russians and their peeper tapes !

Its almost like the left projects their own actions onto the russians

I mean ffs you still think there was russian collusion and i bet you still think the peepee taoes are real...

Meanwhile hunter gets a bribe....sorry sold a painting.. and a lady says off the sanctions list...

And there is still the problem of the fed prosecuting anyone who may have dirt on ol pedo joe while half stepping his sons case and trying to swing the elections with false cases brought against his political rival

..i mean... Why wouldnt we just trust hem?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What???
Are you sure you meant to respond to me?
I guess you missed that Trumps name has now only been used one time by me in this thread.
With this comment.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Rosemont Seneca Thornton is separate from Rosemont Seneca Advisors. The only connection between the two seems to be Devon Archer. Despite multiple investigations, tree GOP has never turned up any evidence that Hunter was involved with Rosemont Seneca Thornton's operations.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

If Trump had won the last election there would have been no Russian invasion and no Ukrainian war casualties.

Yes, and if Hilary had won in 2016 she would have cured cancer, brought fusion power on line, and put Vladimir Putin in jail.

Oh yeah, and while we're at it, she would have taught me how to do a reverse slam dunk after taking off from the free throw line.

It sure is fun to make up self-serving, non-sensical, unprovable hypotheticals, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Yes

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join