It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Informant Exposed as Russian Agent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

Before being appointed to the board of Burisma Hunter had worked as a VP for a major bank, had worked for the Department of Commerce, and had spent nearly a decade investing in foreign businesses that were seeking to expand into Western markets, which is how he originally came in contact with Burisma.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: matafuchs

You're right that it is connected. Trump made his infamous call to Zelenskyy shortly after Parnas returned from Ukraine.

The question then becomes how much did Rudy and Trump know about the people Parnas was meeting with. Did he tell them they were Russian assets and that there was nothing to back up their stories?

If so then Trump and Rudy were willingly acting as tools of Russia to undermine the election.

We have Hunters laptop, the fact he was on companies without skills, whatsapp messages, about 5 dozen bank warnings of shady business, shell companies, witnesses, Bidens on pictures, Biden on video, Hunter selling art for hundreds of thousand, and what do you have? A big question mark around a call that could litterally mean the exact opposite of you assume.

No but were the conspiracy theorists.. get out of here.

Easy now.

These anti-Trumpers have a big damn problem with facts.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

Hunters entire career was being a legal foreign lobbyist and legal advisor to energy company's.

Who is giving you this conflicting information?

The lap top didn't back up Smirnovs claims, and vice versa. It's over. Just like the Steele fiasco this is in the trash too.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
wrong thread...sorry
edit on Wed Feb 21 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

edit on Wed Feb 21 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What facts are you referring too?
You made the claim so let's hear it.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I mean this isn't new stuff. Anyone remember when Russian agent and money laundering Andrii Derkach was mailing information to GOP members about Biden? During Trump's impeachment? The internet remembers.

Derkach has confirmed he sent the packages to Nunes, as well as GOP Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

Derkach has provoked growing alarm among Democrats, who have noted his increasingly public efforts to promote anti-Biden allegations, from releasing tapes — whose provenance is unknown — of Biden’s conversations with Ukrainian leaders to holding news conferences to publiclywith GOP officials to take down the former vice president and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

Politico

The GOP seems to enjoy a Russian influencing US politics with random claims to smear a candidate.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

i am slowly coming to the conclusion that neither nuclear bombs nor climate change will eventually wipe us out, but the most toxic mixture of all: ignorance and stupidity. sown on the internet, rooted in society. you can see it here in many comments.
edit on 21-2-2024 by malte86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So is Donald Trump still a Russian agent and his son getting money from alpha Bank in Russia?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Did Trump camp put everything into a proven Russian agent?
Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Astyanax
Nice to see the thread continuing to prosper. Nothing worth responding to so far, though.

Raise your game, MAGA. Bring me a worthy opponent.

It’s really funny that in every thread you make, you attempt to pat yourself on the back halfway through it, as if you think you are winning something.

You are winning nothing except maybe the adoration of the slack jawed Liberal cult here that really doesn’t know any better.

There is two threads on this subject posted here today, and neither is really going well for the OPs.

Again, you guys seem to think this Smirnov guy was the only evidence against the Biden crime family and the case is over.

why in god's name are you people so convinced that all this is exactly as you suspect, yet basically nothing is ever proven and most of the protagonists turn out to be absolute buffoons. when was joe biden convicted of anything? did you ever tried to find counter-evidence for all those accusations? you're not gods, you're not enlightened, you've just fallen for the wrong people, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Must not have been much considering Comer hasn't made any media appearances this afternoon.

He's probably trying to keep a low profile on this now that it looks like he's a Russian puppet.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Nice to see the thread continuing to prosper. Nothing worth responding to so far, though.

It’s really funny that in every thread you make, you attempt to pat yourself on the back halfway through it, as if you think you are winning something.

You are winning nothing except maybe the adoration of the slack jawed Liberal cult here that really doesn’t know any better.

There is two threads on this subject posted here today, and neither is really going well for the OPs.

Again, you guys seem to think this Smirnov guy was the only evidence against the Biden crime family and the case is over.

you're not gods, you're not enlightened, you've just fallen for the wrong people, in my opinion.

Thanks for the info, Mr god

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I find this as a hit job from the FBI. Think about it this guy was an informant for the FBI precisely because of his Ruassian contacts. Then they say well he can't be believed because he's in contact with Russians.

This makes no sense to me if he didn't have Russian contacts they would not have been paying him for information in the first place. Then to try to discredit him by saying well he can't be trusted he has Russian contacts. Which brings up my next question why were they paying him on the first place?

Either they wasted money and didn't get verification which is there job or he's working for the Russians and the FBI eas to stupid to figure it out?

Makes no sense

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Smirnov has been suspected of lying to the FBI since at least 2020. However, Barr dropped that investigation for reasons he still hasn't provided and then lied about handing the investigation over to Weiss at that time.

Smirnov has admitted to investigators that the story about Joe, Hunter, and Burisma was given to him by Russian intelligence to be passed along. They also passed along another story to him about Biden in November that the feds immediately recognized as being fake.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: malte86

you're not gods, you're not enlightened, you've just fallen for the wrong people, in my opinion.

Thanks for the info, Mr god

If I were God, we wouldn't be having this conversation.(; I just throw the question if it would be at least remotely conceivable, that you are wrong? Do you agree that before trial all are equal? If Joe Biden did something criminal, he should be held accountable. Was Biden convicted for something? Status quo: "... the Republicans have so far been unable to provide clear evidence of serious misconduct. It is questionable whether the investigation actually leads to impeachment proceedings." So, what all the fuss is about?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Possibly a well paid CIA Agent/Asset. Recruited in college. Missioned scapegoat. 😎

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Ah, there you are Xuenchen! I have to say I kind of missed the "everyone is an actor or a deep state plant" comment on every thread. Hope you're doing well, even if I think you're a bit off your rocker.

edit on 21-2-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

" Biden has been declared legally incompetent to stand trial by his own DOJ."

Ah , so How is a Mentally Incompetent President Still Allowed to Stay in Office ? I Still cannot Figure that one Out.....

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

A moment's reflection and you would have realised this is impossible. Posts are always added to the end of a thread, not to the middle of one. I pat myself on the back at the end of every thread. And if the thread gets more posts the following day, I'll be back to have another little crow and preen. This pleases me no end, and if you don't like it, well, fiddle-de-dee.

I don't spend hours on ATS like some of you. I mostly visit just once a day. I read a few threads, rarely post. If I've started a thread (a very uncommon occurrence indeed), then I'll be here longer than my usual 15min. I'll read through all the replies my thread has received since my own last previous post and respond as I feel moved to.

At present, two threads I authored are actively receiving replies. This has almost never happened before, so I'm quite thrilled about it. To me, replies and longevity, not flags and stars, are the true measure of a successful thread. When you deposit these little fewmets of insult and mockery on my thread, I'm not in the least chastened or humiliated; I'm delighted! Here you are, earnestly are pushing up the post count of the thread with yet your own gassy eructations and other people's replies to them.

I thank you for your generosity, humbly accepting it as your tribute to the quality and relevance of my thread.

And so, to all, good night. I'll be back in 24 hours to see how you're faring. Sleep tight!

edit on 21/2/24 by Astyanax because:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join