It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Informant Exposed as Russian Agent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I'm glad we can finally see eye to eye that the FBI is terrible with their informants.

Given available precedent, he should only receive a slap on the wrist.

Doesn't that just grind your gears?

start these threads out of a sense of public duty. I want to make sure that the Trump congregation here gets a bit of real-world information now and then, along with the slurry of lies that Fox, Breitbart, the Gateway Pundit and Bitchute ⎻ and of course, Donald ‘Antichrist’ Trump himself ⎻ feed them with.

The irony....as you utilized CNN for your sourcing.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The cult members here seem to have mental breakdown .

Even Russians laugh Trumpers

Russian State TV Mocks Donald Trump Supporters

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Hehe, funny Russian make me laugh.

Referring to Trump's rhetoric at campaign rallies, a third commentator adds: "He shuffles around the same 10 words, such a b******, that's all... This man is planning to be president again." This sparks laughter from other panel members, to which he jokingly responds: "Enough, stop laughing! Idiotic idiots!"

Yusin then says that this is Trump's way of communicating before adding that Ukraine should get nothing from the United States in terms of military aid.

I'm guessing you stopped laughing at the second part though.......

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

" Wilful stupidity is incurable."

Well I can Forgive you for that because Thou know Not what Thy do . Oh , and Spellchecker.com is Free .

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I'm here to serve

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

We all knew Trump wanting to support Russia , no surprice there , old news...

A Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Putin—and a World in Danger

Only people who wont even react to obvious traitorous moves are the cult members..."Thou shalt not questions the saviour in any way "
. MAGA dont care ...

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I don't know, I think Trump has a large ego and actually believes that he keeps leaders like Putin scared and in check. I could be wrong, we'll see how this shakes out.
edit on 23-2-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So the reason Smirnov was re-arrested is because it was ordered by Judge Wright in California. In their filing the judge says that they had received information that Smirnov's attorney had requested an emergency hearing in Nevada to secure Smirnov's release so Smirnov could flee the country.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Lev states that when special counsel Scott Brady interviewed Rudy Giuliani, who gave the 1023 form to the Feds, Rudy didn’t tell him about the questions and answers Lev and Rudy received from the CEO of Burisma, where he denies ever giving money to Joe Biden. He also didn’t tell him about their meeting with Vitaly Pruss when they found about the laptop and the FSB.

Another interesting tidbit. Another of Comer's "star" " bombshell" witnesses, Tony Bobulinski had lashed out at Cassidy Hutchinson calling her a "liar" and "fraud" for writing in her book that he met with McCarthy one evening in a "secretive" outdoor meeting in Georgia and that McCarthy gave him an envelope or some type of paper. Well.... she has a photo.

Why would McCarthy be meeting with Bobulinski 2 days before he 2020 election and handing him something?

ABC News
edit on 23-2-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Lev states that when special counsel Scott Brady interviewed Rudy Giuliani, who gave the 1023 form to the Feds, Rudy didn’t tell him about the questions and answers Lev and Rudy received from the CEO of Burisma, where he denies ever giving money to Joe Biden. He also didn’t tell him about their meeting with Vitaly Pruss when they found about the laptop and the FSB.

Of course burismas head didnt give it to JOE BIDEN personally.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

TRUTH is Invincible.

Ideas are bulletproof.

Wilful stupidity is incurable.

Greetings, all! Another day, another page added to my thread. Isn’t it wonderful? True, the average quality of replies has greatly declined ⎻ it’s mostly just the same old MAGA lifers now, earnestly trying to comfort one another ⎻ but that’s all right; this is ATS, after all, not The Conversation.

On topic, it seems that the contemptible Mr Smirnov is back behind bars, where all traitors deserve to be. His case is now being tried out of California instead of Nevada, so it's unlikely he'll find a judge to set him free this time. Apparently he hasn't even entered a plea, which suggests that he isn't so keen to get out after all; perhaps he's heard that the FSB wants to have a cup of tea with him.

The pity is, these political topics are of merely passing interest to me. I would much rather see a thread of mine prosper in the Science & Technology, Ancient Civilizations or Space Exploration forums, but not many ATSers are interested in such topics these days. I rest content that my purpose, at least, is being served.

I start these threads out of a sense of public duty. I want to make sure that the Trump congregation here gets a bit of real-world information now and then, along with the slurry of lies that Fox, Breitbart, the Gateway Pundit and Bitchute ⎻ and of course, Donald ‘Antichrist’ Trump himself ⎻ feed them with. When Trump is gone and they have come to their senses, I don’t want them to be able to use the excuse of ignorance to explain why they put their country in such terrible peril for the sake of an evil demagogue.

Will another page be added to this thread before I return tomorrow? We will see.

Holds up huge mirror for you.*Ditto.
edit on 24000000pppm by yuppa because: edited statement to reflect truth

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well according to Lev and his communications and emails between the whole "find the dirt" crew, they found nothing, not for lack of trying for a year. This 1023 that Rudy provided came well after they could find nothing. Just a coincidence I'm sure that the guy happened to lie to Rudy. Have you read the letter he sent to Comer?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

does this change the things already known? Left MSM seems to think this totally exonerates Biden of any wrongdoing. Almost as if there is no concern at all about Biden being compromised, only that OMB doesn't win again.

Biden still has a few things that appear shady. The laptop is still real and still Hunter's. SAR's still exist and were filed. $240K in checks from Jotatoes brother claimed "loan repayments" still exist, and so far, Joetatoe hasn't offered the bank records of him loaning his brother that money. Maybe it's all legit and Hunter just lies all day every day. But this one guy's situation doesn't seem to clear the Biden family as some appear to think.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What are you talking about? The committee has the documents showing the President loaned his brother the money two months before the repayment check.

SARS don't mean a heck of a lot. Duetche bank employees were expressly forbidden from opening SARS on a certain family when employees found suspicious activity. It was a big news story with a note that SARS do not mean anything nefarious was going on. So, that's not the case now? It was not a big deal then, but it's different?

The laptop is real. However it's not the exact stuff peddled to you online, as has been admitted to on audio, which you know already.

They've been investigating for four years, I'm sure Comer will have the evidence soon.

It's pretty simple, if you have evidence, then it could go to an impeachment vote. Which Comer said this week, is not happening anytime in the near future.

If you have great evidence, then you present it to a Grand Jury and get an indictment, as we have seen.
edit on 23-2-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
So the reason Smirnov was re-arrested is because it was ordered by Judge Wright in California. In their filing the judge says that they had received information that Smirnov's attorney had requested an emergency hearing in Nevada to secure Smirnov's release so Smirnov could flee the country.

Oh-So Perfect again isn't it. 😃

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Oh that blurry picture is so Damning!!! 🤣

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
And, Biden wired his brother 200,000 then less than two months later we have loan repayment noted on the check back to Biden. I certainly never wrote up official documentation for any family loan.

But sure, I give you 200g... you give me back 200g, but in all actuality it's the proceeds from a bribe? Umm, ok. Comer just has to prove that it was from some sort of bribe. It just coincidentally is the exact amount I gave you first.

This cracks me up. I've been told 100s of times that Trump's own attorneys grand jury testimony under oath and surveillance video are not "facts" and "evidence". But money going to one person and then back to that person, noted on the check that it was a loan repayment, actually means it was not and is proof of something else. Can't make this stuff up.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Another day, another page added to my thread. My thanks to all who came to play.

Unfortunately there’s nothing of substance for me to respond to today (MAGA has clearly run out of arguments) so I shall have to content myself with technicalities, as follows.

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thou know Not what Thy do

Gibberish. I think what you meant to say is thou knowest not what thou doest. Or, if you prefer, knowst instead of knowest.

Oh , and Spellchecker.com is Free .

Why, did I wilfully misspell something?

You, dear Misfit, are the last person on Earth who should attempt to correct other people’s English.

edit on 24/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Naw,its just were tired of trying to explain something for the 10,000 th time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join