It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats under Obama Regime, Weaponized the Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow.

Obama? Ten year old article?

I'll tell you this. I'd be happy if Trump went away like Obama has gone away. That would be the last time I ever mentioned Trump's name.

Perhaps it's time to let go of Obama and Hillary and concentrate on the mess the MAGA Republican "whatever" Party is doing. Because winning, they are not.

a reply to: ADVISOR

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

ODS combined with BDS is strong today it seems.
And I got called a drug head....
Maybe some of the peeps here should enjoy an herb sometime.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Calling out the ever growing federal bureaucracies - doesn't matter who is in power - isn't a bad thing. It was one of the downfalls of the USSR, and why China isn't the more desirable of places to live to anyone who lives in a western state.

American politics seem to be going down the path of tit for tat, and conservative governments will just keep adding on more in their own ways or make certain fields deficient, and bolster others. Either way, it will keep growing it seems. And you'll find more disparities between classes of citizens.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Wow.

I'll tell you this. I'd be happy if Trump went away like Obama has gone away. That would be the last time I ever mentioned Trump's name.

Perhaps it's time to let go of Obama and Hillary and concentrate on the mess the MAGA Republican "whatever" Party is doing. Because winning, they are not.

are you sure he went away?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

How about Biden ?
You want him to go away too or are you all set to vote for him again ?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So let them do whatever they want continually unchallenged like you will Trump and those who have common sense enough to see the Marxists for who they really are. All you have to do really is to make a list to see if promises were kept and who did and didn't. But, most Marx sympathizers don't need to do that, they already know it doesn't work out well for their narrative.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime

Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners. He became part of a post-Stalin, short-lived ruling troika until he was executed for treason after Nikita Khrushchev’s coup d’etat in 1953.

Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later. By contrast, under the United States Constitution, there’s a presumption of innocence that emanates from the 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments, as set forth in Coffin vs. U.S. (1895).
www.oxfordeagle.com...

By any means necessary right?
When Americans start doing the same things the Soviet’s have done can you see we have a giant problem?
Or just par for the course?
Orange man bad so anything goes?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It is important for those of you who either have not clicked the link, to read further, or were to personally biased with preconceived notions to due so. I post these additional quotes, for your attention;

The weaponization of government is happening and it’s time Americans took notice.  For all the folks – primarily on the left – who screamed and yelled that the Patriot Act was shredding the Constitution, far more intrusive tactics that have nothing to do with the NSA or Homeland Security are being deployed right under our noses during this Administration.  Those tactics reduce every Americans’ personal and economic freedom.

There is a dangerous arrogance of power among the President and senior-level Democrats that should concern every American.

Do you consider yourself an American?

Then use your noodles aka brains, and start being concerned, about the direction this rogue Government is taking us all in.

It is not for our benefit, quite the contrary.

Last week a senior United States Senator gave a speech stating that the IRS should be used to target and punish groups that disagree with the Democratic Party’s political agenda.  Sen. Chuck Schumer stated, “…there are many things that can be done administratively by the IRS and other government agencies — we must redouble those efforts immediately.”  Schumer was also one of a number of Democrat Senators who signed a 2012 letter to the IRS demanding they be more aggressive against conservative organizations.  Sure, it was a story in primarily conservative media for a couple of days but no coordinated action between Republican elected officials and the conservative grassroots against Chuck Schumer is being contemplated. The Senate should be censuring him for suggesting that the IRS be used as a political weapon against conservative organizations.  Americans, however, should be calling for his head.

We The People, ought to be calling for ALL THEIR HEADS!
Every single corrupt career parasite politician, should spend as many decades in Gitmo as they have in DC and revolving door politics. The entire system is being misappropriated.

United We Stand, or Divided We will fall...

edit on 17-2-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Wow.

So you want the right to put in a brain dead puppet for Trump to control from behind the scenes?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Wow.

So you would accept 4 more years of Biden over Trump... just asking.

Back in 2010 and moving forward many here talked about how Obama weaponized three-letter agencies for liberal political gains to include the IRS. Then we saw the Russian hoax played out over the years and it still is alive as we are seeing even today how it wasn't just the FBI and DOJ but the CIA was involved too. At what point do we put Obama in jail?

We saw what Obama created as you said so long ago, but played over Trump's 4 years and then used again under Biden to include Judicial BS to litigate people in court to try and destroy them financially with no desire to win since their points are so weak they would lose at some point, but to win doesn't matter as it will cost people millions anyways.

edit on x29Sat, 17 Feb 2024 11:05:00 -0600202447America/ChicagoSat, 17 Feb 2024 11:05:00 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Wow.

Obama?

I'll tell you this. I'd be happy if Trump went away like Obama has gone away.

So you want Trump to be like Obama is now? Is that what you are saying? You want him to be in control of the US government 10 years from now? Your dream and your nightmare are one and the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Precisely. We now have 12 years of Obama's misrule. Way to go, Dem Party.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

edit on Sat Feb 17 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I Agree . It All Culminated in the Unconstitutional FAKE TAX Obamacare Ponzi Scheme . How Soon some Forget.......

edit on 18-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
People think Obama went away..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish..

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Government agencies and local law enforcement were militarized, including weapons and training. The sole purpose of this is to circumvent posse comitatus. TPTB don't need to use US military forces against us when they have other agencies equipped and trained the same way.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
While I agree, the Obama administration simply ramped it up to another level.
Like GWB with Homeland Security and the Patriot Act
And many previous examples.
The Federal government has had too much power since the Civil war

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: texas thinker

Yea no doubt the patriot act opened the door, then Obama kicked it open and walked through now the bureaucratic state is working it like a cheap hooker when a carrier comes to port.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2 >>

join