It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I like her response.

"Michael is deployed serving our country, something you know nothing about," she wrote. "Someone who continually disrespects the sacrifices of military families has no business being commander in chief."

I think Trump was a Fortunate Son.

President Donald Trump’s Vietnam-era draft deferments made headlines again last week when The New York Times reported that, as a favor to Trump’s father, a Queens podiatrist may have written the letter that led to Trump’s I-Y medical deferment. That the story dropped on the same day as Trump made his first visit as commander in chief to American military forces in a conflict zone certainly makes for some interesting optics.

He said he would have been 'honored' to serve. And I hear he's also a shining example of fidelity.

I'm sure his glass house is immaculate as always.

RINOs used to be called moderates once upon a long lost time.
edit on 10-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yea but did she have her 50 something husband deployed overseas so that she could side step the issue of her infidelity.

That's cold ... unless he's deployed to a five star hotel in Africa... then I wish I was in his position.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
How old is Her husband?

Assuming close to Haley's age we are talking about a 50 year old South Carolina Army National Guard deployed to Africa for his second active-duty deployment.

Hardly something to write home about.

tl;dr
Ignore the hypocrisy of what Trump said which is what the thread covers in place of pointing out that since to you Haley's husband isn't a "Teir 1" type its not really something to write home about.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

How old is Her husband?

Assuming close to Haley's age we are talking about a 50 year old South Carolina Army National Guard deployed to Africa for his second active-duty deployment.

tl;dr
Ignore the hypocrisy of what Trump said which is what the thread covers in place of pointing out that since to you Haley's husband isn't a "Teir 1" type its not really something to write home about.

Politics is Politics.

Presidential front runner sends her "50" year old husband she cheated on over seas iand her political opponent calls her on it.

Cry me a river... sure Trump is a jurk.

edit on 10-2-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

How old is Her husband?

tl;dr

Politics is Politics.

Presidential front runner sends her "50" year old husband she cheated on over seas iand her political opponent calls her on it.

Doesn't matter one way or the other...

I would be interested to hear if you find it hypocritical for Trump to make the comments he did while Melania is absent.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Melania was with Trump 3 days ago at Mar A Lago, just looked it up.

And her mother just passed. I don't know if that matters to you or not.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How old is Her husband?

tl;dr

Politics is Politics.

I would be interested to hear if you find it hypocritical for Trump to make the comments he did while Melania is absent.

Are you suggesting that Donald Trump cheated on Melania the same way Haley cheated on her husband?

Gasp

Consenting adults and all that. What happens in people's bedrooms is between them.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Is Mar A Lago part of the campaign trail? Is that the same thing as being at a rally some place? Is her absence from the campaign trail okay but Haley's husband being deployed isn't valid ?

Her Mother died on Jan9th so a little over a month ago. I am truly sorry for her loss but what does any of that have to do with the hypocrisy of what Trump said ?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

How old is Her husband?

tl;dr

Politics is Politics.

Are you suggesting that Donald Trump cheated on Melania the same way Haley cheated on her husband?

Gasp

Consenting adults and all that. What happens in people's bedrooms is between them.

I could care less who is doing what that way. Fidelity is not part of Trump saying what he said while his wife is also absent. Do you have any thoughts relevant to what Trump said?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

How old is Her husband?

tl;dr

Politics is Politics.

Gasp

I could care less who is doing what that way. Fidelity is not part of Trump saying what he said while his wife is also absent. Do you have any thoughts relevant to what Trump said?

Do I have thoughts relevant to what Trump said? Let me think ...

"Politics is Politics

Cry me a river... sure Trump is a jurk."

Listen I get it; you think Donald Trump was being insensitive when he brought up the fact that Haley had the "50" year old she cheated on sent overseas so that she could avoid addressing her infidelity. Especially since Trump has been a womanizer who has cheated on his wives. You are probably right that Trump is a hypocrite. But Haley still sent her "50" year old husband overseas so that she could avoid having to adress the fact that she cheated on him and her political opponent called her on it.

So now you want us to pick who is worse?
edit on 10-2-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Is Mar A Lago part of the campaign trail? Is that the same thing as being at a rally some place? Is her absence from the campaign trail okay but Haley's husband being deployed isn't valid ?

Her Mother died on Jan9th so a little over a month ago. I am truly sorry for her loss but what does any of that have to do with the hypocrisy of what Trump said ?

Your words:

Trump is very hypocritical with this quote above. Melania wasnt with him at the Rally or apparently quite a few recent events.

I'm sorry that the folly of your thought process never reaches your desired conclusions. You perhaps should take some time to address that.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I just hope when my mother dies that I get over it in a month.

And if my wife cheats on me she doesn't send me to Africa.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Or make me change my name..

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Except Trump has a history of not always receiving consent and in department stores rather than bedrooms.

I'm referencing the time Donald Trump sexually assaulted a woman if you couldn't pick up on that.

I double checked with my lawyer and we are legally safe to claim that Trump has sexually assaulted a woman.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Except Trump has a history of not always receiving consent and in department stores rather than bedrooms.

I'm referencing the time Donald Trump sexually assaulted a woman if you couldn't pick up on that.

I double checked with my lawyer and we are legally safe to claim that Trump has sexually assaulted a woman.

You should use that when deciding who.you plan to vote for in the Republican primary in your state.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What manner of ‘attack’? Machete? Uzi? Sharpened Tinker Toy? I have no clue why he said it. I’m sure he has his reasons. Maybe the fact that he’s deployed at all? Maybe if Trump was president he wouldn’t need deployed at all? Shall we keep playing? Fun game, weeee.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

How does Nikki Haley send her husband overseas? How does she do that? She's not the Governor, she's not an ambassador. What strings do you suppose she's pulling to get her husband deployed overseas, just so that she could have an extramarital affair? And why can't she just use a Days Inn, like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How does Nikki Haley send her husband overseas? How does she do that? She's not the Governor, she's not an ambassador. What strings do you suppose she's pulling to get her husband deployed overseas, just so that she could have an extramarital affair? And why can't she just use a Days Inn, like everyone else.

When you're in a race to be the next president of the United States of America you don't use Days in "like everyone else".

But my understanding is that Haley cheated on her husband in the past, not in the present. That he is in Africa as a "50" year old US national Guardsman most likly is attempt to side line the issue.

How would one of four or five people to be the next president of the United States of America get her husband to be deploy to Africa? I'm confident that there are many ways.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Trumps on record with his statements and marital indiscretions.

Where's the proof of Haleys infidelity?

Speculations on the part of those who don't like her?

Provide evidence please.

We have Trump on camera on multiple accounts of bad behavior.

What's good for the goose is good for gander.

Put up or shut up.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Trumps on record with his statements and marital indiscretions.

Put up or shut up.

Indeed.......

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join