It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hey , the 2024 U.S. ECONOMY just Called . It's like ah , What about Me ? Who gives a Rats Arse about the Peccadilloes of Political Celebrities ? I have to Provide for the American Peoples Families and put Food on their Tables and Secure Jobs to enable them to do so . Who's the Best Person for that Job Right Now ? I see this Guy Trump being More than Likely the One to make that Happen , So what's the Real Problem here > ?
edit on 10-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: opethPA

a reply to: opethPA

Melania was with Trump 3 days ago at Mar A Lago, just looked it up.

And her mother just passed. I don't know if that matters to you or not.

Is Mar A Lago part of the campaign trail? Is that the same thing as being at a rally some place? Is her absence from the campaign trail okay but Haley's husband being deployed isn't valid ?

Her Mother died on Jan9th so a little over a month ago. I am truly sorry for her loss but what does any of that have to do with the hypocrisy of what Trump said ?

Your words:

Trump is very hypocritical with this quote above. Melania wasnt with him at the Rally or apparently quite a few recent events.

I'm sorry that the folly of your thought process never reaches your desired conclusions. You perhaps should take some time to address that.

Which one of these qualifies as not true:

Melania was not at the Rally today?
Melania has not been with him at recent events?
Trump is a hypocrite for calling out his competitors husband for being deployed while his wife has been missing from campaign events?

It is very clear that this race between him and Nikki Haley and this primary has got an increasingly nasty. You played a clip of him criticizing Nikki Haley's husband," Treene reported Saturday. "He's not been on the trail because he's deployed overseas. But also the former first lady Melania Trump has not appeared with Donald Trump once on the trail apart from his announcement back in 2020 when he'd be running for the white house in 2024."

www.rawstory.com...#:~:text=%22Rather%20than%20highlighting%20policy%20differences,Haley's%20husband%20is%20deployed %20overseas.%22

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Melania was with Trump 3 days ago at Mar A Lago, just looked it up.

And her mother just passed. I don't know if that matters to you or not.

Is Mar A Lago part of the campaign trail? Is that the same thing as being at a rally some place? Is her absence from the campaign trail okay but Haley's husband being deployed isn't valid ?

Her Mother died on Jan9th so a little over a month ago. I am truly sorry for her loss but what does any of that have to do with the hypocrisy of what Trump said ?

Your words:

Trump is very hypocritical with this quote above. Melania wasnt with him at the Rally or apparently quite a few recent events.

I'm sorry that the folly of your thought process never reaches your desired conclusions. You perhaps should take some time to address that.

Which one of these qualifies as not true:

Melania was not at the Rally today?
Trump is a hypocrite for calling out his competitors husband for being deployed while his wife has been missing from campaign events?

It is very clear that this race between him and Nikki Haley and this primary has got an increasingly nasty. You played a clip of him criticizing Nikki Haley's husband," Treene reported Saturday. "He's not been on the trail because he's deployed overseas. But also the former first lady Melania Trump has not appeared with Donald Trump once on the trail apart from his announcement back in 2020 when he'd be running for the white house in 2024."

www.rawstory.com...#:~:text=%22Rather%20than%20highlighting%20policy%20differences,Haley's%20husband%20is%20deployed %20overseas.%22

So you're saying all the concentrated left wing hypocrisy is finally rubbing off on Trump? I'm surprised he lasted this long before really letting loose.

Just joking above. After the non-stop wickedness the left have done to Trump for so long, it indemnifies him. I wouldn't care if he went complete postal on the DNC and turned it into a shadow. Capitol Hill as well.
edit on 10-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
At the end of the day, this isn’t anything crazy for Trump and it will be forgotten in a weeks worth of news cycles.

Just dumb to punch down.

Haley doesn’t look to have a path to even be a threat. And assuming she did cheat on her husband he’s a deployed soldier trying to hold together his marriage while also being in the cross fire of politics.

If Trump says something dumb I think the best move is just to call it and move on. No one is convincing the nation he’s not that bad by defending him no matter what. This is minor for him honestly.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

This one.

3 days ago and today prove that.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
At the end of the day, this isn’t anything crazy for Trump and it will be forgotten in a weeks worth of news cycles.

Just dumb to punch down.

Haley doesn’t look to have a path to even be a threat. And assuming she did cheat on her husband he’s a deployed soldier trying to hold together his marriage while also being in the cross fire of politics.

If Trump says something dumb I think the best move is just to call it and move on. No one is convincing the nation he’s not that bad by defending him no matter what. This is minor for him honestly.

Except DB.

This thread convinced him.

RIP

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Cool so Nikki needs to say her body count is 69 and she will get all the millennials.....

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Just dumb to punch down.

Except DB.

RIP

I can't help it.

Orange man bad.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I wish the draft would be reinstated but only apply to Nikki Haley.
That's all I've got to say about it really.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I have never understood how anyone can support Biden or Trump.

Not sure many support Biden anymore but Trump , he is the God of Evangelical Right Wingers , religion and Nationalism keep them under his power and oblivious to his games.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
He's bloviating. It's what he does.
His time is wasted on attacking Haley.
He should be spending his time attacking Bidens policies.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

a reply to: TzarChasm

She's already been #ing men that aren't her husband.

Apparently she's a fan of the SRX line of a popular luxury car brand and knows how powerful her heels are....

Atta girl, Nikki!

So being a slut is ok with the Leftwingers I suppose. I prefer real women who want to be a good person who helps the needy, be a mom and have a good home.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
He is and with a good cause too. We absolutely do have major corruption of pedophiles in office and we do want Trump to "clean the swamp' because they are now more exposed with their lies and BS to the voters after 4 years of the stolen election proven to be totally 100% about this very corruption of which I type. Between the child trafficking and Jan 6 lies, the public are ready to landslide the whole lot of them out of office but the R's are really D's. Tribunals for the corruption which included the UN and the WEF are the only answer at this point.

originally posted by: gortex

I have never understood how anyone can support Biden or Trump.

Not sure many support Biden anymore but Trump , he is the God of Evangelical Right Wingers , religion and Nationalism keep them under his power and oblivious to his games.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Trump with Melania this evening.

Which fund raiser or campaign event is that from?

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Just dumb to punch down.

this. it's cringe worthy, but if anyone is shocked by this, they haven't a clue who and what Trump is.
It didn't need to be said, as he should be focusing on Biden, and likely Newsome. The smearing each other is the worst part of politics. everyone does it, and immediately after the election, everyone is ass kissers again.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Trumps on record with his statements and marital indiscretions.

Where's the proof of Haleys infidelity?

Both her consultant and her lobbyist signed sworn affidavits that they had sexual relationships with Haley.
They read like those old 'Penthouse Forum' letters from the good old 'pimply-days' of adolescence.

BTW...Nikki sounds like a sex-freak, MILF!

Please read BOTH of them through before responding. TY.

Will Folks:
fitsnews.com...

Larry Marchant:
fitsnews.com...
edit on 11-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh my gosh, that does it.

I was going to vote for Trump but now I'm voting for Biden.

Great but I didnt try and tell you who you should vote for.

It's not his fault. He's easily influenced. 😃

Indeed he is...

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just dumb to punch down.

Except DB.

RIP

I can't help it.

Orange man bad.

What's really funny is you are being sarcastic here. But in reality you have displayed here numerous times to actually be that spineless and maliable.

Kudos Doughy!
edit on 11-2-2024 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join