It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fani Willis served subpoena by the U.S. Marshals Service

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui
What are your thoughts? Is this yet another waste of tax payer dollars to have the Marshals deliver this in person?

Yes it is.

They should have sent an entire swat team complete with armored personnel carrier, frogmen, men with riot gear on and heavily armed officers. They should have alerted the (right wing) media before hand so they could be there to film it and make sure the public is informed about how dangerous this criminal is.

It's called an eye for an eye and the republicans will continue to lose until they figure this out.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
When they're immediately falsely crying "racism" you know you're over the target.

I love the "oh, the optics, and this is inappropriate."

No, this is corruption. Quit trying to whitewash it.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa
These things are releasing fast tonight, was this all pre planned?

Of course. This is a typical political strategy. Late Friday night release to have the least negative impact possible. Which means this is yet another example of DOJ trying to protect the Democrat party. They HAVE to do this, but they'll do it in a way which will cause the least damage to the party as they can.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I’m sure the race card will be played.

The race card is over used for any tense situation of a personal nature that in fact has nothing to do with race.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCameaSpider
I’m sure the race card will be played.

The race card is over used for any tense situation of a personal nature that in fact has nothing to do with race.

Oh she's way ahead of you. This was a few weeks ago after the allegations first surfaced:

"God wasn’t it them that attacked this lawyer of impeccable credentials?" she said during a speech at AME Church over MLK weekend. "The Black man I chose has been a judge more than 10 years. Been in private practice more than 20. Some will never see a Black man as qualified, no matter his achievements."

She's made several other statements that it's all racism too.

What a completely incompetent lawyer she must be. I mean she can't even come up with anything resembling a legal defense of her actions, she just pulls the fake race card.
edit on 10-2-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Looks like Fani might be in more trouble than she thinks Trump is in. 🤣

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Looks like Fani might be in more trouble than she thinks Trump is in. 🤣

What trouble? Judging from past Democrats who have been blatantly exposed as corrupt, she'll run for president next and get 100 million "votes."

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

Atlanta News Source

It's not what you asked for but it's more information regarding the case. These things are releasing fast tonight, was this all pre planned?

Ha ha ha. Did you or did you not hire your boyfriend and go on unnecessary trips with Gov money?

"YES"! Then , they are toast. Credibility DESTROYED for lying under oath among the 22 charges I think there are reportedly against Willis.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think this entire scandal is based on the fact that if you are a certain skin color or you run around with the right people the rules do not apply to you. In this case it's so blatant that the DA hired her boy toy for the job and used that money to take lavish trips.

I can't see it any other way. She thought she was untouchable because of rasisms.

Her whole campain platform was to get Trump on anything she could, and she won. Then she hired her lover and they play it up on his dime that she paid him. Incompetence at least...

Believe it or not...Willis ALSO ran on stopping the sleeping with employees and misusing taxpayer money in the DA's office.

Seriously....I kid you not.

2nd!

Yep, i have seen that video several times. Then she doubles down going to a black Church and saying it was ra ra raCISM! When it was about lying down with dogs and getting fleas on yourself.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
When they're immediately falsely crying "racism" you know you're over the target.

I love the "oh, the optics, and this is inappropriate."

No, this is corruption. Quit trying to whitewash it.

Sociopaths will sociopath.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Fulton County DA’s office moves to quash Fani Willis, top prosecutor subpoenas ahead of hearing

The Fulton County district attorney’s office asked a Georgia judge Wednesday to quash subpoenas of top prosecutors in former President Trump’s 2020 election interference case that would require them to testify at a hearing next week over whether they should be booted from the case.

After accusing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) and special prosecutor Nathan Wade of having romantic ties, one of Trump’s co-defendants in Georgia subpoenaed the duo along with more than a half-dozen of their colleagues for the hearing,

In a new 36-page motion Wednesday, the district attorney’s office described the subpoenas as “ill-conceived” and based on “reckless accusations,” urging Judge Scott McAfee to block the attempt to compel Willis, Wade and others to testify at the hearing.

Trump’s lead counsel in Georgia, Steve Sadow said:

“Our filing argues persuasively that, contrary to the DA’s response, Georgia law authorizes and compels the disqualification of the DA for her extrajudicial prosecutorial comments in violation of her special ethical responsibilities as a prosecutor,” he said in a statement.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

edit on 2/10/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

edit on 2/11/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Update 2-12-2024

Fani may be about to get her Fanny kicked off the Trump + 18 co-defendants RICO-Racket Georgia case.

The Fulton County judge overseeing Georgia's sweeping racketeering case against Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants said it's "possible" District Attorney Fani Willis could be disqualified from the case but spared her from being the first to testify about misconduct allegations made against her.

Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said Monday that it's "possible" Willis could be disqualified from the Trump case based on facts being alleged by one of the co-defendants and that an evidentiary hearing on those claims "must occur," paving the way for Thursday's hearing to go on as planned, despite Willis' opposition.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

If you go after Donald Trump, yo azz had better be squeaky clean, or YOU will be the one buried.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Ah , are the Tax Payers of Georgia gonna Get their Money Back Now ?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Ah , are the Tax Payers of Georgia gonna Get their Money Back Now ?

They've been snookered by Governor Kemp, Secretary of State Raffensperger, Fani Willis, Stacey Abrams, Nathan Wade, and Ruby Freeman. Maybe the people of Georgia do not yet comprehend how bad they've been treated?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Former/Next President Donald Trump will LIKELY attend Fani Willis's "misconduct hearing", set for Thursday of this week.

Source: therightscoop.com...

Maybe Donald Trump wants to personally THANK FANI for forcing him to take that "Mug Shot" when being arrested last year. Millions of dollars have been generated for vendors, designers, and DJT himself, from that booking photo.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Fani herself becomes fruit from the poisonous tree. 😀

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The star witness against Willis and Wade completely fell apart of the stand. She said she was never told they were living together. She couldn't recall when she was told they were dating. She couldn't even recall if she was told by Willis.

It also turns out she had previously been written up by Willis when she worked at the AG's office.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I'm watching it now.

You're lying out your behind as usual.

If anyone is the "star" it was the gentleman who was put up first because "Robin" didn't make it on time. He will be after Wade who is on the stand now.

"Robin's" only purpose was to provide testimony to lay foundation for Wade and Willis having a romantic relationship.

Which is the entire reason Wade is even on the stand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join