It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fani Willis served subpoena by the U.S. Marshals Service

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

In case your choice of main stream media or website hasn't been covering this, let me catch you up to speed.

Fani Willis is the district attorney of Fulton County, Georgia. She hired a special prosecuter to take on the Donald Trump case and paid him 600-700 thousand dollars to do so. The attorneys name is Nathan Wade and while he is an attorney, he has never had a high profile case like this.

It turns out, Fani and Nathan were romantically involved and this was exposed a while ago but Fani testified that their relationship was established after she hired him. It turns out, they took many lavish vacations and the reciepts are in, Nathan Wade paid for them before and during the time period in question.

According to this X user Fani did not respond to an email subpoena and had to be personally delivered by the U.S. Marshals Service.

Twitter

What are your thoughts? Is this yet another waste of tax payer dollars to have the Marshals deliver this in person?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

Willis and Wade are toast.
It will be fun to watch them crash and burn.

EDIT: Actually, it is already fun.

edit on 9-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I agree.......hopefully the transcripts between those two and the White House meetings are made public...but don't count on it.
edit on R242024-02-09T20:24:37-06:00k242vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Old news. Certainly not the best optics and not the most appropriate.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Old news. Certainly not the best optics and not the most appropriate.

Apparently this news came out about 3 hours ago, the subpoena news. The optics are old news, it seems like something was up a while ago. It'll be interesting if this case is treated (D)ifferent.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Atlanta News Source

It's not what you asked for but it's more information regarding the case. These things are releasing fast tonight, was this all pre planned?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks like the two have also been lieing over the time line of their inappropriate relationship.

Embattled District Attorney Fani Willis has been accused of lying about the timeline of her relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade in a bombshell new court filing.

Wade’s former law partner Terrence Bradley will testify their romantic relationship began before he was appointed to prosecute in 2021, according to the Washington Post.

“The romantic relationship between Wade and Willis began prior to Willis being sworn as the district attorney for Fulton County, Georgia in January 2021,” the filing reads.

“Thus, Bradley can confirm that Willis contracted with Wade after Wade and Willis began a romantic relationship, thus rebutting Wade’s claim in his affidavit that they did not start dating until 2022.”

link

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When you go fishing in the sewer, your going to catch turds.

This is the simplest explanation for why all the leftist "heros" turn out to be scumbag criminals.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I hear Avenatti is looking for clients.....

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I hear Avenatti is looking for clients.....

Avenatti isn't taking cases until October 4, 2035 for reasons.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Looks like the two have also been lieing over the time line of their inappropriate relationship.

Embattled District Attorney Fani Willis has been accused of lying about the timeline of her relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade in a bombshell new court filing.

Wade’s former law partner Terrence Bradley will testify their romantic relationship began before he was appointed to prosecute in 2021, according to the Washington Post.

“The romantic relationship between Wade and Willis began prior to Willis being sworn as the district attorney for Fulton County, Georgia in January 2021,” the filing reads.

“Thus, Bradley can confirm that Willis contracted with Wade after Wade and Willis began a romantic relationship, thus rebutting Wade’s claim in his affidavit that they did not start dating until 2022.”

link

The worst part about this entire ordeal is, this is all on the tax payers back and we won't see a penny back. They will get sweetheart deals like community service and walk free.

At the very least, their careers are toast, until they hold senior positons in the next democrat regime in 2028

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

EDIT: Actually, it is already fun.

The Trump curse is in action... love it.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

What are your thoughts?

Ah , Racism for a 1000 Alex ?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What are your thoughts?

Ah , Racism for a 1000 Alex ?

Oh my thoughts, this is rarely asked and it shows that YOU have an interest in someone elses thoughts. Good on you.

I think this entire scandal is based on the fact that if you are a certain skin color or you run around with the right people the rules do not apply to you. In this case it's so blatant that the DA hired her boy toy for the job and used that money to take lavish trips.

I can't see it any other way. She thought she was untouchable because of rasisms.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui

I think this entire scandal is based on the fact that if you are a certain skin color or you run around with the right people the rules do not apply to you. In this case it's so blatant that the DA hired her boy toy for the job and used that money to take lavish trips.

I can't see it any other way. She thought she was untouchable because of rasisms.

Her whole campain platform was to get Trump on anything she could, and she won. Then she hired her lover and they play it up on his dime that she paid him. Incompetence at least...

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It's strange though.

She had to believe she was "covered" to do this because it's an utterly stupid thing to do considering the weight of the litigation she's involved with, and just the career ending ramifications of being caught.

Perhaps they are that stupid, idk, but why were they selected to head up this circus if they are that dumb?

oh, wait...

So what's the real endgame here? WTF is this all about if it's not meant to succeed?? Are people really that incompetent? I'm not entirely convinced it's that simple.
edit on 10-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I bet you she is making so much filthy money. I mean, think of just how much historical value exists in simple correspondences sent to her. One discussing President Trump and signed by him and his lawyers has got to automatically be what...a $10,000 document? Not only was she dating the prosecuter who has never even tried a case yet and is supposed to be of similar and appropriate stature to be trying the President himself, I bet you simply in forms she has sold off, passed onto her kids or friends, or other blatant leaking of historic documents...if a REAL judge recalled all documents to ensure things have been hush hush, she'd have nothing to show. Maybe a lot of money, but no confidential documents. She messed up big time!

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

So what's the real endgame here? WTF is this all about if it's not meant to succeed?? Are people really that incompetent? I'm not entirely convinced it's that simple.

IMHO, this is just one tiny part of the plan. We're all focused on Trump attacks meant to slander his character which is making him even more popular than the DNC choice BUT when they pull the old switcharoo and replace Biden wit 9probably) Newsome after the August primaries are over, they'll be able to pull another 2,000 mules-most likely getting away with it by claiming Trump's damaged reputation turned the voters off.

They won't need 2,000 mules this time, though; states have been changing their voter laws to let non-citizens vote and mail-in voting. This next election will be the most unsecured election America has ever seen.

Anybody notice how they're now going after RFK Jr.? He's a bugger threat than Trump in November. I can't think of anybody in their right mind who wouldn't choose him over Trump.

We need to stop lieing to ourselves and pretending Biden is going to be running for reelection. Maybe Newsome won't be their pick, but he's such a media whore and has been strangely quiet-to quiet these past few months. They couldn't run him against Biden in the primaries-he'd get fewer votes than Halley did in Nevada. The DNC made sure nobody opposed Biden for a reason; one I hope doesn't work the way they planned.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

My Opinion of All this is That Serious Look...................

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MauiWaui

Her whole campain platform was to get Trump on anything she could, and she won. Then she hired her lover and they play it up on his dime that she paid him. Incompetence at least...

Believe it or not...Willis ALSO ran on stopping the sleeping with employees and misusing taxpayer money in the DA's office.

Seriously....I kid you not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join