It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA Doesn’t Want You To Realize That the Universe May Be Only 5000-6000 Years old

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You mean occultic NASA that was created by 33 level masons (blazing star priests) .. Thelamites - silver star priests and x SS Swhazze Sonne black sun priests.. NASA / Nahser the shinning one / the eye of Nasser / lake nasser (temple of isis) Nazarites.. and many more.

enjoy your dream..

You totally forgot about Jack Parsons. I mean, that's a direct connect between Argenteum Astrum and Rockets.

I don't think Thelema has 33 degrees. Silver Star degrees comes after Adeptus Exemptus (7°) and your emergence from the abyss. Then you're like a commissioned officer with a command. I think the 8° is called a magister, then magus, and Ipsissimus. Which is like Enlightened + Numinous.

But Crowley was a histrionic heroin addict that talked to himself in a temple and then turned it into a disjointed occult text. And he was a really shady hypocrite. A very unsavory wife-beater type. Liber AL legis and his "Love under will" stuff may as well be the controlling and abusive fruitcake justification manifesto, at least as far as the author was concerned.

Therfore, I am more adept and enlightened than Crowley and all those silver star priests you speak of.

I have thusly given myself the title of Magistra Internalus Adeptus (11° 3) to reign overeth the dumbass projecting himself and calling it AIWASS, because he did too many mind altering drugs.

ETA:

My AIWASS says: All roads of daemonology analogously cross somewhere in Dixie, with a figure of red and black ready to play intermediary. The sometimes patron saint of the latin world likes when you bet the multiple of 3 line on the roulette wheel.

edit on 14-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

The dastardly plot to invent isotope decay rates and perpetuate those lies of relative tectonic motion, and even paint sedimentary striations on the Grand Canyon!

Right over their heads....

I didn't realize it at first but then read the replies in question.
Then your post rang the bell.
There is an inbuilt question within this theory about the lack of an ability for introspection being the key indicator for an NPC
And to watch it transpire so quickly from different posters in such short manner is blowing my mind.
I will be watching this thread.

Not hard to see how Qanon could have such a huge influence, is it?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

originally posted by: Degradation33

The dastardly plot to invent isotope decay rates and perpetuate those lies of relative tectonic motion, and even paint sedimentary striations on the Grand Canyon!

Right over their heads....

I didn't realize it at first but then read the replies in question.
Then your post rang the bell.
There is an inbuilt question within this theory about the lack of an ability for introspection being the key indicator for an NPC
And to watch it transpire so quickly from different posters in such short manner is blowing my mind.
I will be watching this thread.

Not hard to see how Qanon could have such a huge influence, is it?

Not at all.
The pendulum swings.
It went hard left so it swings hard right.
The trick is getting off right in the middle where you can see both right and left. Id and ego

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Sorry man, but that's about the most stupid theory I have ever heard or read ever, you're right up there with the flat earthers with this one!

The omnipotent and omniscient CIA?!? yeah okay!

Corrupt, scandalous and even criminal yes, but you're giving them way too much credit friend!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Clearly the world isn’t just a simulation game. If it were, we would always be finding roast chickens everywhere and eating them to regain full health.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BaddieMcBadass

Does Sunday dinner count?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello, I am not sure what connection an agency like the CIA would have to the concept of altering reality. All they could do would be to like about it if they truly had any special knowledge. As a computer scientist and part time retro game designer (and enthusiast), the concept of digital simulations is fascinating to me. One thing to keep in mind is that we only know as far as our senses let us understand. Whether the universe / reality is a simulation generated by some computer-like technology or reality really exists in the physical sense and it is possible to calculate the age of reality and / or the universe / Earth, the clear answer to me is we do not know. How can we prove it beyond any reasonable doubt? How could we prove the cosmic background radiation is a real physical phenomenon or source code in a simulation? By the same token, how could we prove that there is a simulation? Similarly, what could we know that our visual cortex and / or brains are not altered somehow to interpret things a certain way, when in fact they are completely different? In the latest movie of the Matrix franchise, it is explained that Neo had been hidden in plain sight by altering his physical appearance, his face, from the perspective of everyone else in the Matrix. When people look at him, they see a different face and can't recognize him. Perceptions altered. Similarly, the reality we inhabit, weather "real" or simulated, could be doing the same thing to us. This concept was known to the ancient Greeks and heavily popularized by philosopher Decartes.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Nothing really, just the posters personal obsession with the CIA...

The CIA wants us to believe (according to the OP) that young earth creationism is true.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join