It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA Doesn’t Want You To Realize That the Universe May Be Only 5000-6000 Years old

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Well done for the image you tried.. That is not megalithic polygonal though sorry. Maybe spend some time learning what you looking for and understanding before trying to jump to imagery conclusions. In order to have a debate you need to have a grasp of both sides. Here you lack..

If you are interested go and learn.

Okay then, captain pseudoscience, give me an example of one these 'megalithic polygonal' you speak of. What are the formations that can't be dated? Explain. When you say megalithic polygonal I instantly think of of exposed batholith.

I already got the big one.

Sage Wall Montana - Another Igneous intrusion formed by a known process.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Sorry for assuming what you meant otherwise. Just give me a geological formation (or one of the 'megalithic polygonal') to explain, and I can do it with pictures.
edit on 14-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Nothing really, just the posters personal obsession with the CIA...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Okay then, captain pseudoscience, give me an example of one these 'megalithic polygonal' you speak of. What are the formations that can't be dated? Explain. When you say megalithic polygonal I instantly think of of exposed batholith.

Its not good trying to share ideas with someone who has made there mind up. The evidence is there. Has been for a long time. Learn or stay ignorant. Its that simple.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: lilzazz

ok, you asked for it..... Anyone that places urban/ancient Mythology/media and Rightwing conspiracy theory over Science is to stupid to even understand my post. That's what "Right over their heads" meant in response to Degredation33s' clever sarcasm

Its all there. All you have to do it open your eyes. No one will do this for you.

:

This also applies to science. Open your eyes, No one will do this for you and pay attention in class!!!

I have no problem with people living in their own created fantasy world, but it's like religion....

I have no affection for Zealotry.
edit on 14-12-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In the reality I live in, I cannot verify that the universe is any older than when my first memory of my existence here happened. I read a lot of evidence and have been taught a lot of things about our universe, but when I started investigating the reality we live in I have found it was created by people who want to profit either monitarily or want prestige....this reality we are living in is not real.

This whole reality could be lots of things, it could be we are in a simulation that was created to teach us or test our worthiness, there is no way from within this simulation that we could tell if our existence in the simulation is real if the technology or entity running the simulation is highly advanced above our comprehention.

If this is real, I would have to say that their explanation of how the universe was formed and of it's time of creation cannot be definitely be calculated from this point in space. Just because something is said to be real by people who believe in it does not mean it is actually real...no matter how much cherry picked evidence they use to form their research.

In the end, the reality is that it really does not matter how the universe was formed, we must start taking better care of the biodome we are in. That means not only being conservative, but they need to stop punching holes in our atmosphere and creating chemicals that hurt the environment. When those pieces of satelites and rocket stages burn up in the atmosphere, they negatively effect the atmosphere, metals from the burnup are released into the atmosphere that protects the earth. Now that will something those in rocket science will not accept since their beliefs are that it is completely harmless, they just blame it on farmers who have cows that fart. They want to grow beef in the lab so they can profit instead of a farmer who does not have a degree.

That is my belief, I have been around for a long time and liked star trek when I was young, but at least I realized even back then that in reality, it was just a fantasy, we do not need to be destroying the earth we live on to study things in space. Consumerism and science are the biggest reason we are in the environmental mess we are in. Science has a blind eye to their involvement....science built almost everything that is destroying this planet's ability to provide for life. Science even created the chainsaw. I don't care how many degrees a person has, if they are not thinking properly and admitting their fault in something, they are not to be stuck on a pedestal and worshipped.

The vast majority of the reality we live in has been made ofer centuries by those that want to sell us something or want to have control over us. Just because everyone is taught to believe something is true does not mean it is. Science is like a religion too. Even athiesm is a religion since their beliefs also control their interpretation of things.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Silly me.I thought it sounded familiar and sure enough if I had thunk to check the profile I would have known the answer to that question.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

So the CIA is working extra hard to trick the USA on the age of the Universe, but what about the rest of the world? Who is tricking people in other countries?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The CIA also doesn't want you to know you can become a god by sending me 6000 dollars.
Did I do it right?

Paypal is set up. LMK.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This also applies to science. Open your eyes, No one will do this for you and pay attention in class!!!

Education is indoctrination.... The learned now first have to unlearn.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
How about some stuf researchers have identified , like musical instrument from Germany ,carbon dating showing it being 42,000 and 43,000 years old

Earliest music instruments found
edit on 14-12-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Education is indoctrination.... The learned now first have to unlearn.

It can be...and it can change. My particular area of study changes constantly as more research changes the accepted paradigm.

Sorry, I just don't accept creation theory concocted by primitives that thought the Earth was Flat.

I actually enjoy and appreciate Mythology as I'm constantly surrounded by it. Living surrounded by NA rez and pueblos.

If I was to take any mythology to heart, it would be the HOPIs' beautiful story. It seems creation Mythology changes with each tribe, no consistency. Whats that tell you?

edit on 14-12-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

They have already said evolutionary scientist already know even human evolution isn’t possible in the manner that has been told to us.

We’ve all been told a bunch of lies… but you know what..

Sometimes ignorance is bliss

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Good keep changing and seeking. Its the best we can do.. Personally have no problem with the idea we have been created and modified.. Its a shared story. From the fall (kali Yuga 24k cycle / zodiacs / in which we walked with the gods.. The golden age / zep tepi / eden call it what you. Flat earth is a cia psyops. The dont want peeps knowing about the offworld tech.. Knocked up back hundred of years ..some black pill

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

It would most probably not be for entertainment purposes.

It would probably be a military project, or something like NASA. Maybe by then war amongst us isn't our main concern and armed forces are but good infrastructure to be used facilitating an effective civil solution.

But there might still be a playback button but he's above most everyone's pay grade...

The more dire it gets in base reality the more people would rush to the VR pods in the hopes of contributing to a solution. Which would increases the population in the simulation... So that's where all the new souls are coming from...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Radiometric dating = why we know the earth is 4.5 billion years old. It's like NASA with "Not Flat, We Checked".

I guess I'll stay ignorant and confused what "megalithic polygonals" can't be dated, because that seems like it could be a false dilemma. Are you dating the stone or the human assembly of them? (Where megaliths are concerned)

edit on 14-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Radiometric dating = why we know the earth is 4.5 billion years old. It's like NASA

You mean occultic NASA that was created by 33 level masons (blazing star priests) .. Thelamites - silver star priests and x SS Swhazze Sonne black sun priests.. NASA / Nahser the shinning one / the eye of Nasser / lake nasser (temple of isis) Nazarites.. and many more.

enjoy your dream..

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So, what evil wizards created the ESA and all the other space agencies in the World?

Yep. Dream on.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

It makes it a more entertaining read.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour."

I do like the premise of your thread.

I'm going to go with the current iteration of the universe being more than 6000 years old all the same.

As the age is estimated based on various observations and models in the field of cosmology.

With one of the most widely accepted pieces of evidence supporting the current estimate of the age being the cosmic microwave background(CMB) which suggests the universe to be around 13.8 billion years old.

As to it being a simulation, once we can resolve the individual Planck unit we may indeed be able to determine one way or the other if the holographic principle holds any weight.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: Degradation33

The dastardly plot to invent isotope decay rates and perpetuate those lies of relative tectonic motion, and even paint sedimentary striations on the Grand Canyon!

Right over their heads....

I didn't realize it at first but then read the replies in question.
Then your post rang the bell.
There is an inbuilt question within this theory about the lack of an ability for introspection being the key indicator for an NPC
And to watch it transpire so quickly from different posters in such short manner is blowing my mind.
I will be watching this thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join