It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370x $145k challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Not sure if you guys have seen this, but apparently they are giving 145k to discredit the footage or Find the 'hoaxer' and the source files.

twitter.com...

All i ask for is a 10% referral fee

edit on 521130America/ChicagoThu, 30 Nov 2023 22:52:15 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I will take the 90% lol! Here 6°56′12″N 103°35′6″E last know!

S_F for this!

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
From the Twitter page:

The $145,000 bounty is still up for grabs. Find the 'hoaxer' and the source files.

Sounds to me from the wording above, that they know there is no hoaxer. A bet they can't loose.

Someone is very sure of themselves.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Someone is very sure of themselves.

Or maybe the video is legit and the payer wants to find the leak? Why spend $145K when there is so much crap and noise out on the internet these days?

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

That the video is legit is my impression too.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hoaxer of what? I did not see any source content provided at those twitter links

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Not sure if you guys have seen this, but apparently they are giving 145k to discredit the footage or Find the 'hoaxer' and the source files.

twitter.com...

My guess is the Hoaxers are the ones offering up the 145k, they have already destroyed the files.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There's another active thread currently on the "recents". Some great info in there

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured
Hoaxer of what? I did not see any source content provided at those twitter links

twitter.com...

This is the video Kim Dotcom appears to be sold on being real and offering 100K to who can provide the original video without the orbs

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Honestly, can you believe anything you see online these days?

I am skeptical, but cannot point to any hard evidence either way.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Honestly, can you believe anything you see online these days?

I am skeptical, but cannot point to any hard evidence either way.

Full agreement especially as tech progresses.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Thank you

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

What if there are no source files because it's all CGI?

Someone already found source files for the fake "shock wave" or whatever this fake looking thing is supposed to be:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Lazy88
Again.. these guys…. Corridor Crew… in this video..

The image left from the flight 370 hoax heat signature video is a filtered version of found stock footage and was able to be replicated on the right.

twitter.com...

This is the video Kim Dotcom appears to be sold on being real and offering 100K to who can provide the original video without the orbs

What if there is no original video without the orbs? What if it's all fake?

Also I thought Kim dot com was having trouble scraping together enough money to pay his lawyers to fight his legal troubles, how's he got an extra 100K if he can't pay his lawyers?

edit on 2023121 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

" Special Report: Experts Believe Malaysian Flight 370 May Have Been Attacked by Secret Pentagon Technology "

Lithium Ion Battery Fire in the Cargo Bay .

banned.video...

edit on 2-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hasn't everyone discredited this footage?

The disappearing plane one, I mean.

This is a debunking recap:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

According to Ashton Forbes and Kim Dotcom , no. They claim all the attempts to discredit have failed, which I assume is the reason they are now wanting the original sourced video.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Watch the Video Link I Posted , you will be Stunned by it's Implications . The U.S. " Shadow Government " at Work .

banned.video...

twitter.com...
edit on 2-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

According to Ashton Forbes and Kim Dotcom , no. They claim all the attempts to discredit have failed, which I assume is the reason they are now wanting the original sourced video.
That's what kim dotcom asked for, the original source video. But since there is no original source video since the static clouds show it was produced from a static photo, I thought his offer was a scam. So now I have to admit I was wrong, Kim Dotcom wasn't scamming, he's agreed to pay the 100K even though there's no source video as requested. The source photo for the static clouds from 2012 was produced instead, which pre-dates the MH370 incident by over 2 years. The person getting the $100k from Kim Dotcom is Jonas De Ro. What about the rest of the $145k, the other 45k? Is that getting paid?

twitter.com...

The MH370 videos are officially debunked.
-Kim Dotcom

I guess Ashton Forbes, the main promoter of this hoax, will never admit it's a hoax, no matter how much the videos are debunked. They were pretty much debunked already, with things like the VFX of the dispersion pattern being found in a stock file, before Kim Dotcom agreed to pay the 100k, this is just another nail in the coffin. Forbes tried to explain away the dispersion pattern match by saying "all dispersion patterns are the same" which is completely ridiculous, and shows he has completely lost touch with reality.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

So now I have to admit I was wrong, Kim Dotcom wasn't scamming, he's agreed to pay the 100K even though there's no source video as requested.

I have followed Kim Dotcom for a while and that was why I was interested in this footage as typically he isnt the scam type as he really doesnt need to do that and doesnt have a history of it. It appeared to me that his involvement was genuine and he is like many here on ats just wants to search for the truth.

As for Ashton Forbes I was not really familiar with him. However, he does appear to be dragging this out.

Either way I'm glad Kim got involved and he exposed the truth of the film and is man enough to admit it.

edit on 201231America/ChicagoFri, 29 Dec 2023 20:20:07 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join