It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Hamas Use Human Shields

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think it is safe to say that the palestinians are feckless cowards who rape, torture, kidnap and kill innocent people because when faced with an opponent that is equal to them, they lose and soil themselves.

Now I know this will upset some people that are pro-palestinian.

But you're defending cowards.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I guess you missed my point entirely.

What if they are still shooting rockets and firing on innocent civilians? Does swat sit and wait?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I have seen the reports that Israeli IDF forces searching the Al-Shifa hospital found a cache of AK-47's "hidden behind an MRI machine.

The implication, of course, being that this undeniable proof that the hospital was being use as a base of operations, terror, by Hamas.

But....

Anyone who knows anything about MRI technology knows that the last place you would what to store, or hide, a metallic object, like a gun, would be anywhere near (or even in the same room) as an operating Magnetic Resonance Imager!

Al-Shifa is (was) one of the largest hospitals in Gaza. I imagine that MRI was in use much of the time; until the war started and Israel cut the electricity.

Which means that despite, apparently, trying to portray the hospital as in cahoots with Hamas,

That particular "cache" could not have been established until well after the MRI was no longer operational.

We should acknowledge that we are being lied to by both "sides"....and for much the same reasons.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

I don't know what do you mean by stalling. I'm discussing the evidence you're putting on the table. If you think discussion is stalling then it is your own problem.

You’re not accepting the evidence, nor can you discredit the evidence, the video, radar data, and evidence Hamas uses Human Shields.

The IDF has evidence. I’m not even asking people to blindly accept the IDF evidence like they blindly accept the Hamas lies concerning Al Ahli Arab hospital. (The claim to an Israeli air strike hit the hospital to the truth it was a Gaza misfired rocket hitting a parking lot.)

Can you debate the actual evidence provided by the IDF for example, and prove it’s wrong in someway? Do you have proof Hamas uses areas other than neighborhoods and public spaces as rocket bases.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

*sigh*

1. The magnet might have been degaussed, and probably was.
2. There are shielded areas next to, adjacent to, right near-by, MRI's that can have ferric metals.

Next?

edit on 16-11-2023 by DBCowboy because: drinking

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Anyone who knows anything about MRI technology knows that the last place you would what to store, or hide, a metallic object, like a gun, would be anywhere near (or even in the same room) as an operating Magnetic Resonance Imager!

An MRI machine isn’t going to work on a concrete floor with rebar? Or in a room framed in metal studs. Or metal beams holding up and supporting the floor?

If the guns were under a trapped door under the machine. They might get stuck to the bottom of the door? If not? They might stick to the bottom of the machine. Terrorists not known for safety.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

ou’re not accepting the evidence, nor can you discredit the evidence, the video, radar data, and evidence Hamas uses Human Shields.

Actually when I saw the video, I have said "It is a legitimate target". I'm not sure if you got what I mean, but basically I have said that IDF has the right to fire back at that location.

Can you debate the actual evidence provided by the IDF for example, and prove it’s wrong in someway? Do you have proof Hamas uses areas other than neighborhoods and public spaces as rocket bases.

The evidence is clear to me that the firing was from a place where there are neighboring buildings to it. I don't know if these buildings are owned by Hamas or civilian buildings. Anyhow, firing back at the fire source is a legitimate target.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jhayesdvm

So in your mind everyone in Gaza is Hamas...100% and there are no people who are being forced to stay a human shields. No civilians such as women and children who have never taken up arms or hurt anyone...

You see it as OK to bomb all of them to get to Hamas?

Edit: What do you think those not fighting with Hamas can do to fight back? Its not like they are being armed and I would bet a good majority of these who indeed are innocent are women and children...you think even if armed they could fight back against experienced Hamas fighters?

Also don't get me wrong I have no issue with anyone killing Hamas combatants...in fact I encourage it...but not at the expense of innocent civilians...thats how you breed more fighters for Hamas and other terrorist orgs.
edit on 16-11-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

They moved civilians out of the line of fire and away to safety...I guess you missed that part in my reply.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How many palestinians who are innocent have surrendered to Israel?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hamas did this?

I believe Israel attempted to evacuate Northern Gaza and Hamas blew up corridors to make their way out.

The have killed their own human shields that have tried to leave.

I don't believe it's OK to kill civilians to get to Hamas, but I do believe Hamas has done everything in their power to make it necessary.

edit on 11/16/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Last I heard they were getting shot at by Hamas any time they tried to move anywhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Last I heard they were getting shot at by Hamas any time they tried to move anywhere.

Maybe the palestinians should be killing the Jew-hating palestinians so they can live in peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

This is exactly what I am talking about...what can those people actually do to help themselves and their situation. They appear to be helpless in the middle of a war where both sides will kill them.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

With what? Do you think there are banquet tables full of arms they can just help themselves to? Do you think untrained inexperienced mostly women and children could do much of anything even if there were arms for them to use?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

With what? Do you think there are banquet tables full of arms they can just help themselves to? Do you think untrained inexperienced mostly women and children could do much of anything even if there were arms for them to use?

Spare me the drama.

Should I play a violin while reading your post?

The palestinians crapped their pants (hamas) now they can sit in the stink.

(post by RickyD removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

This is the situation they find themselves in. It would be nice if Hamas let them flee the areas where they are hiding in their tunnels. That are under hospitals.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join