It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel agrees to 4-hour daily pauses in Gaza fighting to allow civilians to flee

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

dbl post... ow
edit on 12-11-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

thats a start !!

are drones going to be used in support of the thousands expecting to flee certain death traps ??

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

They both have engaged in massacres and counter-massacres towards each other from biblical times to now without resolution something has to change for the good of all humanity.

Such a BS answer, you didn't answer my question too.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You say pro-Hamas I say pro-liberty for Palestinians who have nobody else fighting for their freedoms and those people really have no say or power in any side and they never did, what would be your choice?

First, Palestine is made up... The main problem is Jordan and Egypt didn't do what they should have done and so here we are. No one holds them to what they should have done, and can still do. This has never been an Israel issue, it's a Muslim issue.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

This here very situation we have on planet Earth is giving rise to mass demonstrations calling for ceasefire for hostage negotiations.

Only a coward general would not take that risk, especially the strongest of the generals with overwhelming firepower.

Every one of those protestors means nothing as they protest in London and other places, who gives a crap about what they think or say, I don't. Also, you calling someone a coward because they do not do what YOU want them to do is also a who gives a crap moment. Hamas will lose all military, political, and Governmental powers first, then they can talk.

Oh, and the Hamas leaders will be dead too in the near future. Gaza needs to let Hamas be removed and then maybe some healing can start because the whole area needs to be deradicalized to prevent future Hamas. The people in Gaza need to want it too and work hard to get it.

edit on x30Sun, 12 Nov 2023 19:10:50 -06002023315America/ChicagoSun, 12 Nov 2023 19:10:50 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You say pro-Hamas I say pro-liberty for Palestinians who have nobody else fighting for their freedoms and those people really have no say or power in any side and they never did, what would be your choice?

First, Palestine is made up... The main problem is Jordan and Egypt didn't do what they should have done and so here we are. No one holds them to what they should have done, and can still do. This has never been an Israel issue, it's a Muslim issue.

It's an Israeli and Palestinian issue where Netanyahu won't give soveignty to the Palestinian people. I'm beginning to think it's a racist issue.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It's an Israeli and Palestinian issue where Netanyahu won't give soveignty to the Palestinian people. I'm beginning to think it's a racist issue.

They are the same as Jordanians. Everyone in that area across 5 countries is so-called Palestine and it was a foreign conqueror that coined the name for an area deep in Egypt, so where is the racist part? You just parrot yourself over and over. Why is not Egypt and Jordan at fault here since they created it all in the first place?

Egypt is one foot to the south of Gaza and Jordan is one foot to the east of the West Bank, but that land isn't theirs too by your logic?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

They are the same as Jordanians. Everyone in that area across 5 countries is so-called Palestine and it was a foreign conqueror that coined the name for an area deep in Egypt, so where is the racist part? You just parrot yourself over and over. Why is not Egypt and Jordan at fault here since they created it all in the first place?

Egypt is one foot to the south of Gaza and Jordan is one foot to the east of the West Bank, but that land isn't theirs too by your logic?

Those people, nation or not lived there, Israel (Jews from europe/russia) came because GB thought it was a good idea starting a new promised land for the JEWS after WWII.

The United Nations divided Israel and the state of Palestine in 1948 through a plan that never went into full effect because Israel declared independence before the plan could be fully in place. While the UN was going to create Israel, Israel declared independence once the British left.

The Jews should have learned a bitter lesson after ww2 where they where they put behind walls and in work camps. I guess some strange psychological thing going on, like people who were treated badly, raped or something similar do the same things them self later in life as well!

Those people (Palestinians) who lived there, saw Israel come after WWII and treated them as less, stole more & more land from them, build walls and check points everywhere around them, treated them as less people then them with all the support/weapons the US/West gave them. With the best weapons/support and funding they can do what they want without consequences, they are the promised people of GOD after all! They can't do bad! (yet almost no Jew believes in Jesus or has even read the New Testament!) Destroying any economical progress they make/made, because Israel is so hell bend believing every no JEW surrounding them want Israel gone, making their own reality with their own actions! Only creating hatred and their own reality and so make their own reality true!

And way way back if you believe the story of the Bible the Jews where treated the same in old Egypt as this new Israel treats those Palestinians today. They also had to accept daily humiliation, are where nothing worth in the eyes of Israel's rulers, only good for hard labor for them.

Then GOD brought the JEWS to the promised land, where nobody lived.. And 70 years after Christ (after those/priests rulers of Israel killed Jesus) Israel got destroyed by the Romans, the promised land is GONE!

Israeli settlers taking their land and homes more and more. Only good for cheap/hard labor!
Throw a stone as a Palestinians kid, good change you get a bullet back (in western media that kid is labled as a terrorist, but if this kid was doing the same against a TANK from China the biggest HERO! Those people living there in Palestinia are filled with hate because of Israel's actions for many many years!! They are worth nothing for those rulers from Israel! Yea kids also become like HAMAS as an adult later, filled with hate, good job Israel!! a country that spreads only love & good things in her surroundings! If it was really a country of GOD it would a beacon of love and hope for all other people & nations! And yes Jesus was/is all of that!

Look how they destroyed GAZA, a small piece left after all those years, it's complete destruction, every house flattened and always using the same excuse, HAMAS is hiding below those places!. Only feeding more hatred, not only with the Palestinians but with the whole ARAB world, surrounding them! Israel must be really stupid seeding so many seeds of hatred and thinking this is a solution for anything! No Hamas didn't come out of nowhere, as Elon Musk said; for every Hamas member that you kill, how many did you create?" (with your own actions).
edit on 13-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Every one of those protestors means nothing as they protest in London and other places, who gives a crap about what they think or say, I don't.

Why not? That's a lot of people calling for a peaceful solution. I believe you are in the minority that does not want a peaceful solution.

Also, you calling someone a coward because they do not do what YOU want them to do is also a who gives a crap moment.

I stand by my statement, backed up by Sun Tzu, a stronger general who can wipe out the other army is a coward not to offer times for negotiations.

Hamas will lose all military, political, and Governmental powers first, then they can talk.

That's not how negotiations work. Thankfully you don't command soldiers, I hope.

Gaza needs to let Hamas be removed and then maybe some healing can start because the whole area needs to be deradicalized to prevent future Hamas. The people in Gaza need to want it too and work hard to get it.

I agree with this 100%, my fellow Earthling.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Deleted my off-topic and goading post.
edit on 13-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Every one of those protestors means nothing as they protest in London and other places, who gives a crap about what they think or say, I don't.

Why not? That's a lot of people calling for a peaceful solution. I believe you are in the minority that does not want a peaceful solution.

Also, you calling someone a coward because they do not do what YOU want them to do is also a who gives a crap moment.

I stand by my statement, backed up by Sun Tzu, a stronger general who can wipe out the other army is a coward not to offer times for negotiations.

Hamas will lose all military, political, and Governmental powers first, then they can talk.

That's not how negotiations work. Thankfully you don't command soldiers, I hope.

Gaza needs to let Hamas be removed and then maybe some healing can start because the whole area needs to be deradicalized to prevent future Hamas. The people in Gaza need to want it too and work hard to get it.

I don't think you realize who you're talking to. Can't wait for X's reply.

Insert popcorn eating emoji.

I don't think it matters much at all Who it is I'm talking to, respectfully.

Care to comment on what we are talking about?

edit to add: great I responded to an off-topic post and now both posts will likely be removed.
edit on 13-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

There are nearly 2 billion Muslims spread thru the world. There are 15 million Jews, concentrated in Israel and other western, friendly nations. Israel herself is 10-20% Muslim.

Of course the 2 billion are making a lot of noise. Easy to shout down Israels tiny voice.

This impresses you?
edit on 11/13/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm just watching a talk show about how Ireland's revolution and resistance from English rule and occupation has similarities to how Palestinians are resisting Israel's rule and occupation. Then again with the Ukrainian resistance from Russian rule, annexation and occupation and the hypocrisy of world leaders in how they sanction Russia and won't sanction Israel for doing exactly the same rule, annexation and occupation of Palestinian territories and indigenous peoples. After WWII and up to the late '60s Israel took 80% of Palestinian territories and now they are taking half of Gaza while the West Bank is under military occupation. Who knows once they push the Palestinian people further south the bombing may escalate in the South where these people live in tents, without enough food and water, and without any hospitals or medical help for those that are now pushed out of the hospitals in North Gaza.

The international club of rulers are too embedded in their drunken corruption of power and the status quo so we the people around the world need to use our votes to change the sick and disgusting way our leaders use our tax dollars to fund wars, turn a blind eye and deaf ear to occupation and genocide, and bow down to oil and gas and where the money is to be made, while some of us, more of us to come, at home have to decide between buying potatoes or gas for the car to get to work.
edit on q000000521130America/Chicago4141America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q000000531130America/Chicago3939America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

(post by SomeStupidName removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Did you support the IRA?

Ireland is a more complicated discussion, best make a thread about that one.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Did you support the IRA?

Ireland is a more complicated discussion, best make a thread about that one.

It fits within this topic when used to compare and understand the parallels of resistance fighting via colonial or empirical rule with drunken corrupt rulers of countries that think stealing land and killing the people on lands not their own is an okay thing to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Bit more complicated than that.

A lot of Irish folk were Loyalists.

Both sides were terrorists and murdered and maimed an awful lot of innocents.

It was a sectarian conflict too.

A very bloody one.

"Drunken corrupt rulers"?

Like, who?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Bit more complicated than that.

A lot of Irish folk were Loyalists.

Both sides were terrorists and murdered and maimed an awful lot of innocents.

It was a sectarian conflict too.

A very bloody one.

"Drunken corrupt rulers"?

Like, who?

That would be corrupt rulers to the point of being drunk with power. Can't think of any?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join