It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel agrees to 4-hour daily pauses in Gaza fighting to allow civilians to flee

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

To late Houthi rebels just attacked Saudi Arabia. Iran backs them as well as Hamas. Just a matter of time im afraid you will see the middle east split with Egypt, Saudis and Israel going after Iran and its allies such as Syria. I really hope this stops but at this point im afraid the middle east is about to explode.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

Bold mine
"Asking for a ceasefire is just that"

Just what? Support for HAMAS?

Its just a statement with no backing either side... I even said in my post one can say that and be pro-Israel...Do you actually read the full posts?

You can say that sure that is your right of free speech, but it is wrong and slanderous to continue preaching that, when I do not support, nor am I against Israel, other than the genocide the IDF has unleashed on innocent Palestinians.

Slanderous that I called you biased against Israel? Here are three statements within this post... I think I could pull dozens more.

innocent population being blown to dust.
Carpet bombing
total destruction of target zones

Why are the leaders still alive?

Give it time...

edit on x30Tue, 14 Nov 2023 16:29:48 -06002023317America/ChicagoTue, 14 Nov 2023 16:29:48 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

To late Houthi rebels just attacked Saudi Arabia. Iran backs them as well as Hamas. Just a matter of time im afraid you will see the middle east split with Egypt, Saudis and Israel going after Iran and its allies such as Syria. I really hope this stops but at this point im afraid the middle east is about to explode.

I would say Egypt, Saudi, Jordan, Iraq, and Israel...maybe even Pakistan

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Bold mine
"Asking for a ceasefire is just that"

Just what? Support for HAMAS?

Its just a statement with no backing either side... I even said in my post one can say that and be pro-Israel...Do you actually read the full posts?

You can say that sure that is your right of free speech, but it is wrong and slanderous to continue preaching that, when I do not support, nor am I against Israel, other than the genocide the IDF has unleashed on innocent Palestinians.

Slanderous that I called you biased against Israel? Here are three statements within this post... I think I could pull dozens more.

innocent population being blown to dust.
Carpet bombing
total destruction of target zones

Why are the leaders still alive?

Give it time...

The Israeli government is wrong to carpet bomb a city, where close to half the population openly denounce HAMAS, with precision guided bombs, and only order a 4 hour ceasefire, and refuse a lasting ceasefire. It doesn't matter how the bombs were delivered, they landed on nearly 50% of innocent people, while HAMAS hides underground.

The survivors of that lot are guaranteed to be absorbed by HAMAS.

How does that keep Israel safe. Doing a thing that ensures new terrorists. Why would a ceasefire be so much more dangerous than intensifying animosity of the Islamic world that surrounds them?

How does intensifying animosity of all the people in the surrounding region of Israel keep Israel safe?
edit on 14-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added comas for grammar nazis

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

And all for collateral damage. Israel ignores civilians and is inciting the violence of the entire Islamic world by ignoring innocent civilians while targeting with hundreds of precision guided bombs, while the terrorists hide in tunnels, and the Israeli government KNOWS THIS.

It's the reason the terrorist kings are still alive and it's the reason all we get is a very compassionate 4 hour ceasefire.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The Israeli government is wrong to carpet bomb a city where close to half the population openly denounce HAMAS with precision guided bombs,

I don't understand this statement.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The Israeli government is wrong to carpet bomb a city where close to half the population openly denounce HAMAS with precision guided bombs,

I don't understand this statement.

I fixed it

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
sorry to hear that

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
wowa reply to: derfreebie

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join