It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel agrees to 4-hour daily pauses in Gaza fighting to allow civilians to flee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: quintessentone

I just want those ATS members who support Hamas (or, are yelling for a "ceasefire ") to say, right NOW whether they will continue to support Hamas (aka ceasefire) if Hamas attacks Irael during those four hours.

I'm daring them to throw down their position, right here, right now.

If Hamas attacks Israel during the 4 hour daily window, will they FINALLY condemn Hamas, WITHOUT ALSO condemning Israel? Will Israel be justified in leveling Gaza?

Edited, to add this: They won't.

I have always condemned Hamas so not sure what you are talking about.

Nobody here is pro-Hamas that's something a lot of you people can't get past for some ungodly reason. Pro-Palestinian and anti-war and pro-ceasefire is what some of us here are taking a stand for. Sheesh the stupid it burns.

Yay, I've got a bite.

Okay, non-Hamas supporter, will YOU condemn Hamas if they attack during the 4-hour window, without also condemning Isreal? Second question: will you support Israel destroying Gaza, in retaliation?

I have always condemned Hamas. Israel will destroy Gaza no matter what is said or done.
edit on q000000071130America/Chicago3636America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

So, a 4 hour ceasefire every day? What happens if Hamas attacks Israel during those four hours?

What happens when Hamas is openly moving supplies, moving positions, setting up traps etc.?

The IDF knows this as well as anyone, so very surprised they agreed to it. Either something very substantial got traded under the table. Or everyone knows the ceasefire won't survive the first day, and this is just a formality to keep Biden out of their business.

I'm just trying to find where the line is with some posters. We' can "what-if" all day long.

I want to know when it will be justified for Israel to fight back.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So, a 4 hour ceasefire every day? What happens if Hamas attacks Israel during those four hours?

What happens when Hamas is openly moving supplies, moving positions, setting up traps etc.?

The IDF knows this as well as anyone, so very surprised they agreed to it. Either something very substantial got traded under the table. Or everyone knows the ceasefire won't survive the first day, and this is just a formality to keep Biden out of their business.

I'm just trying to find where the line is with some posters. We' can "what-if" all day long.

There are no posters here that are pro-Hamas.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I asked YOU, you're not a Hamas supporter, right? But, you are a ceasefire supporter, yes? So, I'm asking you.

Why can't you answer two simple questions? If you are pro-ceasefire, will you condemn Hamas if they break it? And, will you support Israel leveling Gaza in retaliation?
edit on 9-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I asked YOU, you're not a Hamas supporter, right? So, I'm asking you.

Why can't you answer two simple questions?

I answered them above, can't you read?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You've always condemned Hamas without ALSO condemning Israel?

Show me.

You did not answer me,, I asked if YOU support Israel leveling Hamas, if they (Hamas) attacks during the ceasefire?
Perhaps it's you that needs to read closer?

(post by quintessentone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Edited myself. No place for insults.

edit on Sat Nov 11 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by quintessentone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You've always condemned Hamas without ALSO condemning Israel?

Show me.

You're an idiot.

You're a commie Hamas lover.

I am anti-war and you are looking for a scapegoat for your hate, well it ain't anybody here.

So, is it justified for Israel to level Hamas, if they're attacked during a ceasefire?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I just want those ATS members who support Hamas (or, are yelling for a "ceasefire ") to say, right NOW whether they will continue to support Hamas (aka ceasefire) if Hamas attacks Irael during those four hours.

I'm daring them to throw down their position, right here, right now.

If Hamas attacks Israel during the 4 hour daily window, will they FINALLY condemn Hamas, WITHOUT ALSO condemning Israel? Will Israel be justified in leveling Gaza?

Edited, to add this: They won't.

Nobody here is pro-Hamas that's something a lot of you people can't get past for some ungodly reason. Pro-Palestinian and anti-war and pro-ceasefire is what some of us here are taking a stand for. Sheesh the stupid it burns.

Yay, I've got a bite.

Okay, non-Hamas supporter, will YOU condemn Hamas if they attack during the 4-hour window, without also condemning Isreal? Second question: will you support Israel destroying Gaza, in retaliation?

What if you lived in a country/place and suddenly after wwII (Israel) came where you lived, taking more and more land. Making them poor and giving them no hope or future for generations! Where they live in the biggest prison (&now a death camp) surrounded by walls and checkpoints and where Israel can do what they want, bombing any economical progress, stopping their water, energy supply and even food or medical supply!
And with US support the best weapons and funding they need, where they have all the power and the people in Palestine can't do anything back...
Of course there will come some extreme movement/resistance coming out of that as a result, in this case it's HAMAS, but could be any name, just after so many years you get this as a result! (not to mention Israel supporting HAMAS, where they wanted to get in power instead of PLO for example.

edit on 9-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

By the response of the hamas palestine terrorist sympathizers is ok to still attack Israel in a cease fire, because you know Israel is evil hamas is good.

Now you can see the propaganda machine at work here.

I say Israel give nothing and kill all the darn terrorist in gaza, plain and simple.

Never give never surrender, kill the darn snakes.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hamas is the new Boogeyman. "They're hiding in the crowds! You never know who is or isn't Hamas! Best to just glass the entire place just to be sure."

Genocide is genocide regardless of what psychotic and paranoid excuse is used. I guess all the Jews protesting the war are antisemitic and pro-Hamas too? Maybe they're actually Hamas in disguise!
edit on 9-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SourGrapes

By the response of the hamas palestine terrorist sympathizers is ok to still attack Israel in a cease fire, because you know Israel is evil hamas is good.

Now you can see the propaganda machine at work here.

I say Israel give nothing and kill all the darn terrorist in gaza, plain and simple.

Never give never surrender, kill the darn snakes.

If the west was on the side of the Palestinians, they would fund them and train them like they did in Syria (trying to oust Assad with supporting terrorists!), calling them moderate freedom fighters instead of terrorist which they were.

But even so it's as I said reap what you sow. Israel sowed this and Hamas came out of it! They make the lives of the Palestinians like hell and then after years and years those kids growing up there, their relatives being killed, their friends, even when they were very young, enduring the suffering and the humiliation every day, you get things like HAMAS... As I said Israel is an abomination causes desolation!
They (the Palestinians) just could do nothing and just accept their fate and the suffering every day! Or when giving a change with all that build up hate which Israel brought them, unleash it (like HAMAS did when giving the change, what would you do, growing up there as a kid? They only received suffering and death from Israel, their land being stolen, living inside the biggest prison on earth and now a death camp?

If there are snakes it's the US/West and Israel. Why did the US started those wars after 9-11 and destroyed Iraq, Libya, Syria... It could be even Israel wanted this and the US doing Israel wishes, using 9-11 as a nice excuse for justification.
A war against terrorism, and after you had an explosion of terrorist coming into existence! Isis came from it, from destroyed Iraq, a million death and tens of millions of refugees! No words for that result! No shame! No guild! It's beyond words...

edit on 10-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's been 33 days since HAMAS terrorists invaded and killed over 1,200 Israeli citizens, and 31 American citizens.

Have ANY of the 4 Funders/Organizers/Planners at the top of HAMAS been assassinated yet? The "Top Priority" targets of Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

If not, why not?

WHAT LEGITIMATE REASON(s) can Netanyahu (and Biden!) have/give for not killing at least one of these 4 leaders of HAMAS?!?

Every day they live, delivers hope and mental support to Hamas terrorists. As long as the terrorists have hope, they will keep fighting, and Israel will keep destroying beautiful innocent people to get to them. 😢👎

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Quick Europe and Canada, let them all stampede in.

Since no Arab country wants them.

Egypt border, Jordan border - naah, you stay there in your war-zone.

But you have our deepest sympathies, and moral support.
edit on 10-11-2023 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join