It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS'rs! Interesting time to be here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's a beautiful day here on the East Coast, looking forward to some bread and circuses later watching the Football game later on, just biding my time here for the moment, got a giant ham in the crockpot, a few hard ciders lined up, the leaves are changing colors and the air outside smells amazing. The Playlist for the day will be some Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, King Crimson etc. Gotta offset the predictable negativity of this mornings news of mass shooting and typical scripted b.s. like any other day. Hope everyone has a great day and focus on the things that make you happy.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeofPoseidon

Sorry to inform you...It's not bread and circuses any more. It's rotting flesh and a filthy toilet, as we watch this once proud site circle down that toilet's drain.

Welcome...it's not so bad when You get used to it.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Remember that child trump raped?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Good playlist!

As always.... don't feed the trolls.

There's a lot of them about at the mo.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The "new owners" are the ones doing this to the site, not some hackers as people seem to believe. It's been a honey pot for a while, this is just the next step in the plan.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"Your living in a sewer, Frank. Day after day".

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvenOlderCarpy

"Your living in a sewer, Frank. Day after day".

Is that a reference to something I should know? Sorry, I'm not up on contemporary urban culture.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The $50 George Soros paid you and the loan forgiveness Joe Biden gave you for your unpaid debt for a degree in gender studies must have you feeling pretty good about yourself eh troll? Everyone cant be a willing decent human being. Enjoy being a useful idiot as long as you can. I know it gives you a sense of purpose and the attention you never recieved from parents who im speculating left you in a box in front of the local fire department. Im sure we all await your brilliant repulsive response that does more to show your true character or lack of than whatever excrement you sling at who your paid to slander like a monkey in a zoo that craps in its hand and throws at bystanders. Seek mental help immediately. a reply to: malvo

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Apologies. It's a line from Jacqueline Bissett' s character in the film Bullit. Not very contemporary!

edit on EvAmerica/Chicago10-0500Thursday26America/ChicagoThu, 26 Oct 2023 13:06:09 -0500C by EvenOlderCarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Carpy! Hope your day goes well, youve got a spot here at the adult table with a plate of slow cooked ham, hard cider, and some tunes in the background to drown out the sounds of children doing childish things. reply to: EvenOlderCarpy

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvenOlderCarpy

Apologies. It's a line from Jacqueline Bissett' s character in the film Bullit. Not very contemporary!

TY, my memory was totally erased to everything before 911. It's a long story...
edit on 26-10-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

add some Rage against the machine and System of a Down to spice it up.
And don't worry about Malvo. he's 12 and his crack whore mom passes out about this time and he uses her computer to act out his aggressions and sexual tension. he's a fat little dumpling with a 2 inch pecker, so the best he can do is talk smack and save up for that sex doll he's had his wandering eye on.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nice!

Hard cider is compulsory here in Wiltshire.

Saw the Wurzels here a while back.. Don't laugh... They were surprisingly good. Combine harvesters either side of the stage, lights on, cider tent, hog roast. All good.

Add some early Blue Oyster Cult to our playlist, bit of Joe Bonamassa and we're all 👍 good!

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: networkdude

2 inch?!!! In his dreams....

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I enjoy both of those bands. Today is gorgeous outside so i chose some old school classic rock to remind me of how good it was for me being a youngin in the early 80s, a nostalgia day compared to a frustrated and disgusted with the system day. When you go out of your way to ensure all adults who are your guest to be in a good mood and entertained etc, after 5pm we'll turn it up a notch depending on the company otherwise just kicking out the jams old school. By the time i go to bed itll revert back to Elvis 68 comeback special, Johnny Cash, Lightning Hopkins, B.B. King, and in between maybe some Black Keys. reply to: networkdude

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yes indeed, i like the sound of that. a reply to: EvenOlderCarpy

new topics

top topics

join