It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli pilots refuse to fly assassination missions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar
It's The Guardian .In my opinionbecoming very well known to be the replacement for the grocery store rack mags. You know, the ones that have stories like bat boy marries lizard woman .

edit on 10/12/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

originally posted by: nugget1
I don't understand leveling Palestine after the many reports of Hamas hiding in tunnels throughout the region. If they know this, why are they not blowing up the tunnels that are allowing Hamas to move about in relative safety?

From what I understand, the tunnels are under Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated places on the planet.

The Hamas bases, explosive factories, and weapons caches are unmarked buildings, again, in one of the most densely populated places on the planet.

One could say that the IDF is using restraint when you consider Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, and other bombings in WW2.

Our modern free and capitalistic civilization is built on the rubble of similar destruction.

From what I understand, the tunnels end at schools, hospitals, and other such buildings. Not exactly good to attack from above.

You do realize they even have a word for built on a pile of rubble. Tel, as in Tel Aviv. I think it is in Arabic.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

When I am tired, I sometimes ramble. I like nonsense. It confuses some and entertains others.

Oh, you are very much in the audience. You would be afraid of being cought saying some of the things you say if you weren't.

Oooh, bat boy married lizard woman? That is some good nonsense.
edit on 12-10-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2

I don't understand leveling Palestine after the many reports of Hamas hiding in tunnels throughout the region. If they know this, why are they not blowing up the tunnels that are allowing Hamas to move about in relative safety?

From what I understand, the tunnels are under Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated places on the planet.

The Hamas bases, explosive factories, and weapons caches are unmarked buildings, again, in one of the most densely populated places on the planet.

One could say that the IDF is using restraint when you consider Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, and other bombings in WW2.

Our modern free and capitalistic civilization is built on the rubble of similar destruction.

From what I understand, the tunnels end at schools, hospitals, and other such buildings. Not exactly good to attack from above.

You do realize they even have a word for built on a pile of rubble. Tel, as in Tel Aviv. I think it is in Arabic.

Yep!

So let's bomb the building where suspicion exists for these tunnels and let's see what happens.

At least 500 children and 276 women are among the estimated 1,537 Palestinians who have died with more than 6,000 wounded, the Gaza health ministry has said.

edit on 12-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

When I am tired, I sometimes ramble. I like nonsense. It confuses some and entertains others.

Oh, you are very much in the audience. You would be afraid of being cought saying some of the things you say if you weren't.

You're confused on who is in the audience.
I know you're tired as your reply earlier didn't make much sense but doesn't matter.

Oooh, bat boy married lizard woman? That is some good nonsense

Not my post

edit on 12-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

Yep!

So let's bomb the building where suspicion exists for these tunnels and let's see what happens.

At least 500 children and 276 women are among the estimated 1,537 Palestinians who have died with more than 6,000 wounded, the Gaza health ministry has said.

My dad and his generation were kids in England in WW2. They were all loaded on trains and taken to the countryside to be kept relatively out of harms way. That’s what a responsible and compassionate society does.

Hamas, on the other hand, are insisting that the population stay, including children.
They will not put flags on their military and operational buildings and hide among the innocent.

They have shown us what they are capable of and can’t be allowed to continue. What do you suggest?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Yep!

My dad and his generation were kids in England in WW2. They were all loaded on trains and taken to the countryside to be kept relatively out of harms way. That’s what a responsible and compassionate society does.

Hamas, on the other hand, are insisting that the population stay, including children.
They will not put flags on their military and operational buildings and hide among the innocent.

They have shown us what they are capable of and can’t be allowed to continue. What do you suggest?

The difference is that the population can't escape Gaza as you know. Only move from one place of Gaza to another.

I suggest immediate negotiations and ceasefire. Only lunatics want WW3 or a regional war.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
It's The Guardian . Becoming very well known to be the replacement for the grocery store rack mags. You know, the ones that have stories like bat boy marries lizard woman .

The story is true and verified by Brigadier General Ido Nehushtn

Brigadier General Ido Nehushtn of the Israeli airforce said the pilots were a "marginal, small group" of retired and reserve pilots. Israel's chief of army staff, Moshe Ya'alon, said the pilots could be punished for their "illegitimate" and "forbidden" statement.

Same article

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Negotiations are difficult to futile when sitting across the table from Hamas.

From their Charter…

irp.fas.org...

[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the

international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all

contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement. For renouncing

any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion; the

nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith, the

movement educates its members to adhere to its principles and to raise the

banner of Allah over their homeland as they fight their Jihad: "Allah is

the all-powerful, but most people are not aware.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
DP
edit on 12-10-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
TP
edit on 12-10-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Negotiations are difficult to futile when sitting across the table from Hamas.

From their Charter…

irp.fas.org...

[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the

international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all

contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement. For renouncing

any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion; the

nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith, the

movement educates its members to adhere to its principles and to raise the

banner of Allah over their homeland as they fight their Jihad: "Allah is

the all-powerful, but most people are not aware.

Very true. But it's better than the other options.
War and disaster.

Probably at a regional level initially.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I agree 100% that they should try.

That’s (one of) the ridiculous things about the Ukrainian debacle. Seems like negotiation aren’t a thing anymore.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Same article

With that , I can rest my case.
Thanks.
edit on 10/12/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I suggest immediate negotiations and ceasefire. Only lunatics want WW3 or a regional war.

Do Jihadists want peace? Do peace treaties mean anything to terrorists?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is BS...propaganda

Refusing military orders equal court martial and in war time refusing an order can mean even death penalty.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I agree 100% that they should try.

That’s (one of) the ridiculous things about the Ukrainian debacle. Seems like negotiation aren’t a thing anymore.

Yes, those who want war to go forever they don't want to hear anything about negotiations or peace.

I think the Secretary of State has met with the Palestinian President in Jordan. He doesn't control Gaza but pressures can be applied from their side.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This is BS...propaganda

Refusing military orders equal court martial and in war time refusing an order can mean even death penalty.

No.

They have refused orders.
There are consequences but they didn't care.
There are still people eve in this conflict who don't want to bomb civilians.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There has been a split in the Israeli military are we seeing that play out here. There is far more going on than the fake media is letting onto to.

good thread

ty

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

People said a lot of things +20 years ago.

A lot of those things just simply are not the way things are now, for worse or better.

Situation has become much worse at the moment. But the article still stands the test of time.

Well, it was 20 years ago. Has it stood the test of time?

Maybe, if any Israeli pilots might be saying that today, after the events last Saturday.

Are there any now?

Yes, the situation has indeed got a lot worse.

Keep up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join