It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli pilots refuse to fly assassination missions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: vertedtwylight
a reply to: Muldar

20 Years ago.... You could have included the date or something in the title instead of letting it seem as if this was a recent revelation. Click bait at it's finest

It may be relevant today.
Are you sure Israeli Pilots want to bomb and kill innocent civilians?

And choose between missiles being launched at Jewish civilians.

Vs Hamas launching terror missile attacks at civilians while they use human shields to protect their military assets.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

originally posted by: vertedtwylight

20 Years ago.... You could have included the date or something in the title instead of letting it seem as if this was a recent revelation. Click bait at it's finest

It may be relevant today.
Are you sure Israeli Pilots want to bomb and kill innocent civilians?

And choose between missiles being launched at Jewish civilians.

Vs Hamas launching terror missile attacks at civilians while they use human shields to protect their military assets.

It doesn't answer my question though.

Israel has killed thousands of innocent civilians and had little effect on Hamas. Most people killed are children, women, and civilian men.

Mass killings in wars are war crimes. I am sure some people may not be ok with this.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You haven't answered my question about roadblocks, or plenty of others, for that matter?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
to move about in relative safety?

Because this is an act of revenge that none of the members who support these bombings on this site want to admit. There could be some Hamas Militants hiding among the population but this is already known. When you bomb a heavily dense area with over 2.3 million people then you will kill thousands of people who are civilians.

Then don’t use the populated areas as a base of operations and launch missiles.

Funny you don’t cover how Hamas as the elected government chooses to buy weapons than take care of the civilians it governs.

They choose to sell them weapons. But that's another story.

The death toll from airstrikes, already at unprecedented levels, had reached more than 2,200. That included 724 children and 458 women, the Gaza health ministry said. Medics are struggling to cope.

www.theguardian.com...

I don't take sides and I am not Arab or Jew.

But this is a war crime. More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed and among them over 1,200 women and children.

Here I have argued that war crimes have been answered with war crimes.

Israel lost its legitimacy from the moment it bombed and killed so many civilians. Including women and children. Hundreds of them, if not thousands by now

edit on 14-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You haven't answered my question about roadblocks, or plenty of others, for that matter?

The actions by Hamas doesn't make the war crimes against the Palestinian population any less of crimes. And I don't know the situation with the roadblocks given that as they say many of them have been displaced and left their destroyed areas.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So, question: why would Hamas even try to set up roadblocks, and do you condemn that?

Not sure what your point is?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So, question: why would Hamas even try to set up roadblocks, and do you condemn that?

Not sure what your point is?

Why do you ask me whether I condemn Hamas actions?? Should this be an assumption without further explanations?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Your source is a rabid left wing newspaper with a long history of being pro Palestine.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Straight question?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Your source is a rabid left wing newspaper with a long history of being pro Palestine.

Interesting.

It could be but it doesn't make it any less credible than a number of other sources on this matter.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Death and destruction are par for the course in that area. Soon we will all be pivoting back to Ukraine. That is a more unique situation.

The situation in Gaza is much more critical I think. For the US, the most strategic area is the Middle East and not Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Death and destruction are par for the course in that area. Soon we will all be pivoting back to Ukraine. That is a more unique situation.

The situation in Gaza is much more critical I think. For the US, the most strategic area is the Middle East and not Ukraine.

Why keep changing the subject? You’re as bad as a flat earther.

Hamas. Willingly to target civilians with no military value and using human shields that results in civilian casualties while Israel takes out military targets. Israel telling people get the $uck out of dodge while Hamas is trying to prevent their human shields from getting away.

We are a long way from your original false claim that Israel is indiscriminately targeting civilians.

While you ignore Hamas uses money to target killing Jews and ignores the wellbeing of those under the government controlled by Hamas.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Why keep changing the subject? You’re as bad as a flat earther.

Hamas. Willingly to target civilians with no military value and using human shields that results in civilian casualties while Israel takes out military targets. Israel telling people get the $uck out of dodge while Hamas is trying to prevent their human shields from getting away.

We are a long way from your original false claim that Israel is indiscriminately targeting civilians.

While you ignore Hamas uses money to target killing Jews and ignores the wellbeing of those under the government controlled by Hamas.

This isn't an off topic comment by the way. My reply to someone else. If you don't like it then move on.

The Israeli strikes have killed quite a lot of innocent civilians, including women and children. There is no doubt about it.

I am not the one who supports war crimes by the way. Because in this case war crimes have been answered with war crimes and Israel has lost its legitimacy.

You on the other other hand have supported the Israeli bombardment of Gaza despite the huge amount of deaths of children and women.
Even Israelis are against these air strikes and expressed strong disagreements with bombing civilians.

When you kill thousands of them then yes you indiscriminately killing civilians with the hope of getting some of your targets (if any)

www.theguardian.com...

The death toll from airstrikes, already at unprecedented levels, had reached more than 2,200. That included 724 children and 458 women, the Gaza health ministry said.

Clearly the death toll is increasing and over 2,200 civilians have lost their lives. Including over 1,200 women and children (that's a war crime). How many of those were Hamas Militants?? The cast majority are innocent civilians.

Trying to excuse the deaths on human shields is a terrible argument. If the Israeli Pilots know this then they shouldn't push the button as they didn't do it in some occasions during the past.

It's bad to have taken sides and to support one of them that had committed was crimes.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

The human shields argument is terrible I will say for once more. If the Israeli Pilots know there are many civilians in the area they shouldn't bomb the area.

Some of them have refused to do in the past and well done to them.

War crimes cannot be answered with war crimes.

Try not to give support to a side that had committed war crimes. But you have failed this task I am afraid. Better to be a flat earth supporter rather than support sides that committ war crimes or crimes against humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join