It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Only The First Target Warns Hamas Commander

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

'The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity and no killings and crimes like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries, in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries,' he said.

That they believe ultimately "the whole world will fall into line with their views" doesn't seem to indicate what you think it does. This is nothing compared to the drivel some christians believe.

The west has no shortage of religious delusionals of its own (as this forum attests). If you replace zionism and christianity with "all man made religion" (which is actually, all religions) then I'm all for it.

You people are becoming hysterical.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

religion/lack of it is not exactly something anyone can unpick in the west, i have no idea what my family believe let alone my neighbours.. most of those openly Christian i know are not white Europeans, they are African. in the uk you have around 2m Anglican actual church goers (mostly evangelicals) Africa is expected too hit 1.2bn evangelicals by 2050, so any threat to Islam doesn't come from white Europeans who lack any form of faith even of themselves, the threat to Islam comes from elsewhere..

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I do not support organize religion of any kind or form.

I have nothing against peacefull religion of any kind 90% of the time they are peacefull happy people .

It is the other 10 % that go totally fundementall that ruin it for everyone else and try to impose their world and religious views on the masses that tick me of

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well this is rhetoric that is funny to the end. I wonder what he is going to do about people just like himself that will view Hamas as being in the wrong and starts to take out him and his group?

If history shows anything, when it comes to religion, it is its own greatest enemy and down fall. He talks a good game, and it sounds like he is trying to drum up support and built up the confidence of those who agree with him. However, what he is not mentioning is what about the sects of Islam that do not agree with him? Or what happens when some other guy, who thinks like him, decides that he is wrong and needs to go just like he is trying to take out the other guys that he mentioned, then what?

The religious divides that cause infighting in the Islamic world are like deep chasms, and are insurmountable. I would not put much stock in what he is saying.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27171885]Quintilian[/post
That they believe ultimately "the whole world will fall into line with their views" doesn't seem to indicate what you think it does.

Yes it does. They want the entire planet that isn't Muslim either dead or subjugated. It's in their Qu'ran and in their rhetoric. They blatantly say so.

This is nothing compared to the drivel some christians believe.

Fundamentalist Christians can be really stupid about things but they don't go around saying that they are going to slaughter or subjugate everyone who doesn't believe like them. They just think those who don't believe like them shouldn't be in charge and will end up going to hell.

You people are becoming hysterical.

It's not 'hysterical' to take a death warning from a murdering terrorist seriously.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Just Listen to you Guys................

Religion Truly is the Opiate of the Masses . Individualistic Thought is Not for Naught .......

Some of the Greatest Intangible Gifts God has given humanity are Free Will, the Ability to be Curious, to Discover, make Mistakes, to Learn and Evolve. Other beautiful gifts are the Ability to Discern and Choose our “Truth” based on our unique Personal Experiences .
Unfortunately for Religions, per se, take those Gifts away. Most Religions Dictate what to Believe, how our “Actions” must Look to correspond with what we have been Taught as the Only True Way to God, and Threaten Punishment — to the extent of Eternal Damnation if we do not follow Specific Rules. My Understanding of Religions are that they not only Dictate what I Must Believe to be Absolutely True and How I must Live my Life, but Literally Take Away my Gift of Experiencing and Discovering “God” for Myself . For that , I Choose to use my Free Will to Follow another Path to Self Discovery………

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm poor. Give me money.
Regards,
Beggar.
edit on 28-10-2023 by FaceTheFact because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldxGonexMad
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well, I saw an interview yesterday on skynews where some man talking for the Israeli's said that it is now time to get rid of Hamas from the World... to destroy Hamas and its allies completely because not only do they want Israel, they want other ountries to and that if they don't go after Hamas and the ones behind Hamas, they won't stop.... so we have to destroy them not only for our sake but for the rest of the World'

That's what he said...

So, I think the Israeli's are really going to go for it this time

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I see Palestinians are very tolerant of adultery.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Cry for Hamas.

Here’s a treat for the bleeding heart liberals.

You can now cry for the gay people of the Middle East as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

The internal watchdog for the Department of Homeland Security found the agency has a limited ability to track migrants once they are released inside the United States, noting that during a 17-month period 177,000 address records for new arrivals were either blank or contained nonexistent or nonresidential locations.
www.nbcnews.com...
Anything is possible.

Good luck everyone!

Complacency kills.

A large portion of the missing 177 000 are probably plotting some major atrocities on the unsuspecting citizens of the US.

More than luck is needed, be prepared, trust no-one, this # is well planned and facilitated by the WEF NWO forces of chaos.

In order to bring order, the type of social credit score order the great reset will bring out of the chaos.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Spam removed
edit on Nov 6th 2023 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
🚨It has now been a full month since the "GO" order was given to Hamas terrorists by the men shown below...

Since killing these 4 HAMAS leaders was/is Israel's Top #1 Priority after October 7th, but they are still alive, spewing hatred, and making plans to kill thousands more Israelis, what are we to make of Israel's commitment to safeguarding its citizens, going forward???

Israel's Top #1 Priority Targets: www.telegraph.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join