It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Only The First Target Warns Hamas Commander

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Mahmoud al-Zahar is a CIA asset.

a reply to: FlyersFan

Not surprising at all considering that Hamas was founded and funded by the C.I.A. and Mossad. They are to Israel what Al-Qaeda and ISIS are/were to the U.S.. Useful arms of the intelligence agencies to be used as bogeymen and scapegoats to constantly justify Western imperialism.

After 9/11, it is absurd that so many people fail to see the same old techniques used to divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Daalder
Yep. They haven't forgotten who created this 75 year hell hole for them.

Christianity didn't create their situation in the Gaza.
The 'whole world' didn't create their situation in the Gaza.
Yet that's what the co-founder says they are going after
Christianity and 'the whole world'.

They didn't? I could have sworn Israel was created at the end of WW2 by England who annexed the land from the Palestinians.

I could have also sworn that Israel's greatest supporter is the United States, which is a self proclaimed Christian nation. Make no mistake; Israel enforces the Gazan open air prison; and we support them in doing that.

I know what he's saying is revenge, and that accomplishes nothing but making you the bad guy -- but the premise is accurate. The biggest Christian nation's created the open air prison called "The Gaza Strip."

When you take all options away from a people; violence is the outcome. At some point, you must acknowledge the consequence of your action.

If you've driven violence, you don't correct it by doubling down on violence.

Genocide is genocide. It's rather ironic that Jewish people are ready to commit Genocide after fighting against genocide. Who's really the bad guy here?

The answer is both of them. But Israel was the bad guy first, and they actually created the second bad guy by actions of their own.
edit on 11-10-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

"At some point, you must acknowledge the consequence of your action."

As must Hamas for their horrific and evil crimes.

And there will be consequences for them.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"At some point, you must acknowledge the consequence of your action."

As must Hamas for their horrific and evil crimes.

And there will be consequences for them.

The point was missed by you.

The gazans have been held in open air prison and Israel has been dropping bombs on children who have no option to avoid the conflict.

Violence is the consequence for that. Nobody is ever going to just lay down and die. The gazan's have had the only human and natural response to Israel. They are both doing bad things; but one side has a choice. And they keep exercising their will to do evil things. The other side doesn't have a choice; they are fighting for survival.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wonder how they would think god would think beheading babies, raping and burning kids alive is a good thing ?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It has not been a "human" response. It's been inhumane.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
TV Interview film footage of Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar from December has re-emerged. The 78-year-old co-founder of the group vows that they will control an area far beyond Israel. He says "treacherous Christianity" will be destroyed. This isn't just about freeing Palestinians, this is about religion foremost. He sees the entire world being Muslim and Hamas at the helm. This is not just Israel at war. This is all of us. The Hamas terrorists aren't just wanting to destroy Jews and Israel, they want it ALL. That includes all of us sitting comfortably in our homes playing on the internet chatting on ATS.

Israel is Only the First Target, Warns Hamas Commander

'When we speak about the army of Jerusalem and the Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter, we are not talking about liberating our land alone,' he said in a December to MEMRI TV - a news channel from the Israeli-founded, DC-based Middle East Media Research Institute.

'We believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: "Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me."Al-Zahar said he believes ultimately the whole world will fall into line with their views.

'The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity and no killings and crimes like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries, in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries,' he said.

Unfortunately this is the reality of ALL Islam that people do not wish to hear. Their very doctrine, as set out by Mohammed himself, therefore scared to them all, is the subjugation of all beneath the banners of Islam. This includes infiltrating towns, cities, country’s and taking over by stealth if required, until armed struggle is viable. It’s all there if you want to look - few will.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

All allies of Israel with a fearsome leader, "no biden" should tell that inhuman piece of crap commander that if they do anything else, their pathetic littler lands will be carpet bombed to the stone age including Iran.

Plain and simple, intimidation tactics should be taken seriously, as an act of war.

No wait when the killing of more innocent people is done.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I've been hearing this rhetoric my entire life.

At what point does the world simply to decide to give them exactly what they religiously crave?

A glorious death.

Now hyperbole aside, the irony is that they will use anyone, everyone, even their own kin to shield themselves.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986

Unfortunately this is the reality of ALL Islam that people do not wish to hear. Their very doctrine, as set out by Mohammed himself, therefore scared to them all, is the subjugation of all beneath the banners of Islam. This includes infiltrating towns, cities, country’s and taking over by stealth if required, until armed struggle is viable. It’s all there if you want to look - few will.

US is already been infiltrated, biden let the male able terrorist to come across open borders, then bus them for free into every state in the nation.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
What will be said when they visit the 30 student groups at harvard and treat them in the same way as the students st the peace dance festival?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JinMI
What will be said when they visit the 30 student groups at harvard and treat them in the same way as the students st the peace dance festival?

The ones that live will double down on their positions and rhetoric?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Propaganda, Jihadist take children from their own terrorist families, and brain wash them and take the humanity out of them, make them to believe that is only one purpose is life, to kill the infidels and eradicate jews in the name of Allah.

That is why once these children become adults, they do the worst atrocities known to man and they have no remorse whatsoever, because even if they die committing atrocities they will be rewarded in their twisted version of haven.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It is Albert pikes 3 world wars time

Maybe if they understood this a bit better

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com...

edit on 11/10/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That is what radical Muslims usually want, to force their religion on everyone. I see other Muslim countries following them in their goal if they are not quickly stopped and completely destroyed. Give them a trial and execute them quickly for their crimes against humanity. That is what they would do to us if they were in control. These terrorists do not deserve the same rights as nations that follow the rules of war. They will kill all of their prisoners without regret. They purposely target everyone who they feel do not abide by their own beliefs, even neutral Muslims will be killed, not just the military people.

Hmm... For a minute there I thought you were describing American Liberal Marxist Democrats . Was I Really Mistaken ?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder

Yep. They haven't forgotten who created this 75 year hell hole for them.

Please elucidate.
Just who created the 75 year "hell hole" ?
Hell hole for whom ?
edit on 10/11/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Is he only threatening Christians? What about Scientologists, Buddists, Druids, Wiccans, Church of Satanists, agnostics and atheists?

Didn't IS or Da'esh not make similar threats?

Toppling the Church or worse, the Vatican's house of cards is not as easy as it sounds, I daresay it would be as difficult as trying to take down Islam.

You can't kill belief.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

It is Albert pikes 3 world wars time

Maybe if they understood this a bit better

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com...

People on this site are not ready for that yet, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I do not support organize religion of any kind or form.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Christians blindly support Israel while getting spit on by them. Sensible people of the world should be disgusted by the age-old "my religion's better than your religion" game. Or, "my prophet could beat up your prophet ". It's INFANTILE and ironically; will be the fall of man.
www.jpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join