It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Only The First Target Warns Hamas Commander

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
TV Interview film footage of Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar from December has re-emerged. The 78-year-old co-founder of the group vows that they will control an area far beyond Israel. He says "treacherous Christianity" will be destroyed. This isn't just about freeing Palestinians, this is about religion foremost. He sees the entire world being Muslim and Hamas at the helm. This is not just Israel at war. This is all of us. The Hamas terrorists aren't just wanting to destroy Jews and Israel, they want it ALL. That includes all of us sitting comfortably in our homes playing on the internet chatting on ATS.

Israel is Only the First Target, Warns Hamas Commander

'When we speak about the army of Jerusalem and the Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter, we are not talking about liberating our land alone,' he said in a December to MEMRI TV - a news channel from the Israeli-founded, DC-based Middle East Media Research Institute.

'We believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: "Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me."Al-Zahar said he believes ultimately the whole world will fall into line with their views.

'The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity and no killings and crimes like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries, in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries,' he said.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
really are inviting the slaughter now..

what is it with these millenarist views, we had them with bush and Blair in Iraq now we have them from Iran/Palestine..

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I was wondering if this was the time that the Muslim extremists had chosen in order to force their Mahdi out of hiding to protect them. That won't end well for them. I wonder how many other extremists think the time is now too. We soon shall see.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Not saying if they had the capability they wouldn't, they probably would but they don't have the capability.

Not to mention this is how they get financiers for the cause.

They have been crowing this since the 80s and are likely closer to the goal, but they are just now getting good at manufacturing. 

We will see... this may have encouraged other factions, but part of me thinks Gaza thought there would have been more help arriving

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Not much to add other than Never Go Full Retard

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

."Al-Zahar said he believes ultimately the whole world will fall into line with their views.

Typical example of a psychopath, always creating a bogeyman to go after. With no distinction between the good and the bad they tar everyone with the same brush.
Megalomaniacs that use people’s fears and genuine grievances to perpetuate and justify their own psychotic agendas.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Well, I saw an interview yesterday on skynews where some man talking for the Israeli's said that it is now time to get rid of Hamas from the World... to destroy Hamas and its allies completely because not only do they want Israel, they want other ountries to and that if they don't go after Hamas and the ones behind Hamas, they won't stop.... so we have to destroy them not only for our sake but for the rest of the World'

That's what he said...

So, I think the Israeli's are really going to go for it this time

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yep. They haven't forgotten who created this 75 year hell hole for them.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Old man lashing out before dying off.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldxGonexMad
So, I think the Israeli's are really going to go for it this time

I've said it before. I think we are about to see some 'Old Testament' style retribution.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Old man lashing out before dying off.

Maybe. Maybe not. He's the co-founder of Hamas.
The foundation of the group.
This threat should be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Yep. They haven't forgotten who created this 75 year hell hole for them.

Christianity didn't create their situation in the Gaza.
The 'whole world' didn't create their situation in the Gaza.
Yet that's what the co-founder says they are going after
Christianity and 'the whole world'.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Mahmoud al-Zahar is a CIA asset.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The internal watchdog for the Department of Homeland Security found the agency has a limited ability to track migrants once they are released inside the United States, noting that during a 17-month period 177,000 address records for new arrivals were either blank or contained nonexistent or nonresidential locations.
www.nbcnews.com...
Anything is possible.

Good luck everyone!

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Exactly. That's what old power hungry hacks do when they've lived a life of zealous hatred towards an enemy, they try to have one last burst of energy so they can become a hero to the younger people they've brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Mahmoud is still alive?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

The internal watchdog for the Department of Homeland Security found the agency has a limited ability to track migrants once they are released inside the United States, noting that during a 17-month period 177,000 address records for new arrivals were either blank or contained nonexistent or nonresidential locations.
www.nbcnews.com...
Anything is possible.

Good luck everyone!

Learn about weapons and ammo and own some of both.
Anybody who still refuses to is asking for an unhappy end.
God helps those who help themselves.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That is what radical Muslims usually want, to force their religion on everyone. I see other Muslim countries following them in their goal if they are not quickly stopped and completely destroyed. Give them a trial and execute them quickly for their crimes against humanity. That is what they would do to us if they were in control. These terrorists do not deserve the same rights as nations that follow the rules of war. They will kill all of their prisoners without regret. They purposely target everyone who they feel do not abide by their own beliefs, even neutral Muslims will be killed, not just the military people.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mahmoud is still alive?

It’s really his stand-in cousin,
Mahmoud Mahmoud Mahmoud

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

www.nbcnews.com...
Anything is possible.

Good luck everyone!

And does anybody need any more proof that the people who run the Biden WH, are setting us up for our own Gaza conditions ?
It’s likely that only Trump will make a difference.
But are there enough Americans who want a difference ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join