It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane Crashed and Airplane Disabled Near Ohare Airport - Could be UFO Related.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Friday, September 8, 2023

Could be UFO related... Both of these incidents occurred within the past 2 hours tonight.

1.) Small plane crashes 3 miles west of Ohare Airport at 7:15pm CDT.

Source: abc7chicago.com...

2.) Beginning at 7:54pm, no takeoffs or landings were allowed for 30 minutes (Ground Stop) at Ohare airport, due to an Airliner becoming disabled on a runway.

Source: www.nbcchicago.com...

UFO reports are increasing in number all over the country this year. Maybe they're now testing or demonstrating their ability to stop airplanes, in addition to trucks and automobiles.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/8/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
How did you get UFO from that?

Dude, Really?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

Dude, Really?

The same way you didn't. Critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The FAA is worried about drone-airplane collisions. "Pilots flying on approach into Chicago's O'Hare Airport are seeing drones. They're reporting to air traffic control: 'Hey, I think I just saw a drone go by," said the FAA's Kevin Morris. It's happened 30 times so far this year in Chicago alone.

www.cbsnews.com...#:~:text=The%20FAA%20 is%20worried%20about,this%20year%20in%20Chicago%20alone.

Are they still having these problems?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

The FAA is worried about drone-airplane collisions. "Pilots flying on approach into Chicago's O'Hare Airport are seeing drones. They're reporting to air traffic control: 'Hey, I think I just saw a drone go by," said the FAA's Kevin Morris. It's happened 30 times so far this year in Chicago alone.

www.cbsnews.com...#:~:text=The%20FAA%20 is%20worried%20about,this%20year%20in%20Chicago%20alone.

Could the drones cause one airplane to lose power in the air and the other to lose power on the runway?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

I can see how you could think UFOs if you squint your right eye and stand on one foot. Ground stops are common and I would surmise the ground stop was because that plane that crashed could have left various tidbits on the runway as it shuddered off into the air.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

If a pilot wanted to keep his current status, and not be possibly ridiculed, do you think most pilots would say "'Hey, I think I just saw a UFO go by," or possibly instead say "Hey, I think I just saw a drone go by."? Both comments get the same result, only one would be less likely to get you recommended for a medical checkup.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

I can see how you could think UFOs if you squint your right eye and stand on one foot. Ground stops are common and I would surmise the ground stop was because that plane that crashed could have left various tidbits on the runway as it shuddered off into the air.

Don't forget, an Airliner stopped/died in middle of a runway, at about the same time.

www.nbcchicago.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

aw come on man.
that's reaching just a tad ain't it? where's the blurry video, the pixelated screenshot?
i can tell your new to posting threads to the UFO forum.

edit on 8-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Could the drones cause one airplane to lose power in the air and the other to lose power on the runway?

Your link says a Swiss Air plane had an issue with their brakes.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

Dude, Really?

The same way you didn't. Critical thinking.

teacher: how much is 1 + 1?
student: 3!
teacher: how do you come up with this result?
student: critical thinking!

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

If you want to try and match up all aircraft accident and incidents to “Could be UFO related” theories…….here’s a website to start with…..just click on the numbers in the little box’s…….Good Luck 🍀 with that…. Preliminary Accident and Incident Reports

This page provides preliminary accident and incident information reported to the Office of Accident Investigation & Prevention within the past 10 business days. All information is preliminary and subject to change.

Please note that the date of receipt for preliminary notices is normally a day or two after the accident or incident date.

☕️🍩

👽
edit on 9-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

aw come on man.
that's reaching just a tad ain't it? where's the blurry video, the pixelated screenshot?
i can tell your new to posting threads to the UFO forum.

It's the first thing that came to mind when the Chicago news last night reported a plane losing power and crashing just outside the airport and another one losing power on the runway. Both occurrences in the same hour.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Can you explain how your "critical thinking" came up with "UFO related", please?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Your link says a Swiss Air plane had an issue with their brakes.

I'm sure it's not the first time an airliner has had brake issues while taxiing.

A 30 minute ground stop for this one incident is a bit extreme don't you think?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

Don't forget, an Airliner stopped/died in middle of a runway, at about the same time.

www.nbcchicago.com...

"Stopped/died"?

Issue with it's brakes. Your source:

"The Chicago Fire Department said it responded to an issue regarding a Swiss Air plane's brakes, but no fire was reported. The Chicago Department of Aviation referred NBC Chicago to the airline for additional information."

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Can you explain how your "critical thinking" came up with "UFO related", please?

UFOs are known to stop electric vehicles from running. One stopped my car in the mountains of Pennsylvania many years ago.

They could be moving up to aircraft now.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

This forum would be pretty boring if only certain types of UFO suspicions were allowed.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Are they causing temporary problems with aircraft's brakes now?

The fiends!

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

This forum would be pretty boring if only certain types of UFO suspicions were allowed.

It seems to me that your critical thinking + coincidence = UFO related…..

Suit yourself…..I suppose anything is possible … even a leap such as that, in your own mind.

👽
edit on 9-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join