It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Closer We Get to November 2024 - The Faster President Biden Appears to be Deteriorating.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We may reach a point where Democrat leaders feel the country is better off with Vice President Kamala Harris taking over, due to a severely debilitated President Biden.

Why not? She'd be required to take orders from the same person/people Biden dose. It's not like anybody currently in the office has any say in making decisions, anyway.

The office isn't empty; the acting POTUS just isn't known, only suspected.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Made up stories are becoming "Creepy"...

Biden, as he often does, wandered off script and told a strange anecdote about a nurse named Pearl Nelson.

“She’d come in and do things I don’t think you learn in nursing school,” he said.

“She’d whisper in my ear, I couldn’t understand, but she’d whisper, and she’d lean down and actually breathe on me to make sure there was a human connection,” Biden shared.
Source: www.19fortyfive.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Even though Joe takes orders, he's also the Commander-In-Chief who has vested authority that an unstable mean person with dementia, should NOT have.

I'd rather Kamala have that authority for the next 16 months than Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Even though Joe takes orders, he's also the Commander-In-Chief who has vested authority that an unstable mean person with dementia, should NOT have.

Well, sure; I agree 100%. She won't be allowed to do anything without the higher authorities approval....and her constant cackling and word salad is guaranteed to be every bit as entertaining as Joe's has been.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: carewemust

Well, sure; I agree 100%. She won't be allowed to do anything without the higher authorities approval....and her constant cackling and word salad is guaranteed to be every bit as entertaining as Joe's has been.

But Kamala won't get a pass from the public like Joe is getting.

After all, "He's just old pervert Joe being old pervert Joe!"

As a Black Woman, she'll be ignored, like Obama was ignored by every conservative, except Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

As a Black Woman

Sorry, Care; I couldn't help myself. Obama made me do it....

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You n me are different? You can't change chronical age, even w plastic surgery. So we're on a one trip toward death. Every one of us, some faster...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
He's too old and too feeble to be in office let alone run again.
Where the heck is his wife?
If Jill loved him she wouldn't be putting him through this.
She'd stop it.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to: Stopthebull

Kennedy was killed, we got sent home from grade school. It was the end of Camelot...and since....we've not had many great leaders...

We don't see any great up-n-comers....

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well we all know that he have a lot of mental deterioration, easy seen on his public attendances, but he still have a thing for littler kids, I still trying to figure out what in the heck he was trying to do to a toddler in his trip to Finland when he approaches the child and try to nibble on the child shoulder, in which the child recoiled in horror.

But hey even a child knows how creepy, creepy Joe of the US is.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well we all know that he have a lot of mental deterioration, easy seen on his public attendances, but he still have a thing for littler kids, I still trying to figure out what in the heck he was trying to do to a toddler in his trip to Finland when he approaches the child and try to nibble on the child shoulder, in which the child recoiled in horror.

But hey even a child knows how creepy, creepy Joe of the US is.

It's becoming clearer that the Mainstream Media owners are themselves perverts, or abusers of children. Not a single outlet reports on the obvious years-long abuse Joe Biden inflicts on small children.

If it were President Trump, the media "experts" would bash him for abusing little children (even though they do it), and demand his impeachment and resignation.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My bet is on that fellow that thought it would be cool to pull the strings of govt from the shadows, and bought a place in DC

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Wednesday August 30, 2023 UPDATE

Big BIDEN announcement overshadowed by DECLINING BIDEN.

Biden struggled to read from the teleprompter during his speech. Biden could be seen closing his eyes, and losing his place on his teleprompter. See a clip of that disastrous moment below…
Source: rare.us...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

He is worse than people think, he have deteriorated a lot in the last two years, but I am sure that for those that handle him and are using him do no care if he is a zombie sucking blood from babies as long as he does what he is supposed to do.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He is worse than people think, he have deteriorated a lot in the last two years, but I am sure that for those that handle him and are using him do no care if he is a zombie sucking blood from babies as long as he does what he is supposed to do.

But now, even those liberals with blinders are becoming aware of Joe Biden's decline, because a symptom of it is seen daily. Sometimes multiple times @ day.

For instance today, Joe Biden gets lost on a stage...a little stage in Florida.

See here: www.msn.com...

And even though his brain is shot, the old crook still tells the audience, "We're going to need a lot more money due to Climate Change!"

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well the handlers nothing but democrats' old farts and globalist got 1.5 trillion dollars from the tax payer last year, now he wants to get more money?

I think even democrats in congress know what is going on, unless they are all in the gravy train bandwagon.

I know that the globalist and backers in the US has poured millions upon millions on his reelection, no need for the regular joe to give their hard-earned dollars to the democrats, they have plenty.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Did Joe Biden refer to his Gay Transportation Secretary as BOOTY JUICE?

What do you think, ATS'ers with GOOD HEARING?

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ATS POLITICAL SAVVYNESS QUIZ

After the Maui fire disaster, it took 14 days for President Biden to visit.

Less than 6 days after the Florida hurricane disaster, President Biden visits.

Maui = Blue

Florida = Red

What is Joe Biden thinking?

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
😂

At least he can count.
Golf clap !

10 more years he may be as brain addled as that fat guy Don.

If anyone has noticed most Biden supporters or voters can't discuss Biden and his problems without a Trump reference, it simply can't be done. A perfect example of that was the other day on Rogan, Maher actually caught himself actually talking about the problems of the Biden presidency and immediately went into a Trump rant and meltdown. It's as if admitting Biden is a bad president is somehow a Trump endorsement and Biden can't be discussed without Trump.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Excellent Observation!

Since only 3 out of every 10 Americans think Joe Biden is a decent President, simply bringing up his name opens a big can of worms.

1.) Who voted for this disaster presidency?

2.) Maybe Joe Biden did have (lots of) help to win.

3.) Not smart, but he's higher rated than Kamala. (Don't rock the boat!)

4.) How many crimes did Joe Biden commit to bring $70 million to the Biden family?

Its easy to understand why Democrats would rather talk about ANYTHING BUT BIDEN.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join