It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nascar driver suspended indefintely for liking a George Floyed meme white genocide ignored

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Nascar drivers is suspended for liking a meme of George Floyd. Off course he felt he had to leave a grovelling apollogy . He was suspended for liking a meme, a George Floyd meme. That's all he did , he liked a meme , and was suspended for it. He was exercising his 1st by liking a meme.
Then he apologizes to those who suspended him. So he received outrage for liking a meme. I feel like I'm explaining this to 4 year olds.

Theblaze article

Received about as much outrage as this video , filmed in South Africa , a politcal party's song about killing all whites. Acutual murder of most white farmers , so genocide.

Twitter video

Oh wait...

edit: clarified some more. All ATS can do is focus on the petty while ignoring the obvious white genocide.

edit on 7-8-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

More info needed, I'm not reading two articles for context

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The twitter link is a video that shows South Africa’s black party singing “kill the Boer (Whites), kill the White farmer”.
The article is just that an article. My post title describes the article.
Good enough?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shillkill

Who cares about spelling, it's obvious political/racial bias because of an agenda. More important I think than my spelling.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: lordcomac

The twitter link is a video that shows South Africa’s black party singing “kill the Boer (Whites), kill the White farmer”.
The article is just that an article. My post title describes the article.
Good enough?

In my fondest dream Sting and Bono would be stripped of wealth and forced to live on a white (Boer?) farm in SA and just have to wait there for the horrors to eventually unfold on them.

Would Sting and Bono fight for their lives, or surrender and beg for their lives as they are slowly tortured to death?

Lets throw Bruce Springsteen in there for good measure.
edit on 7-8-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you are sick about the meme, that he liked the meme, or that he gave a groveling apology.

Could you clarify?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I'm not sure if you are sick about the meme, that he liked the meme, or that he gave a groveling apology.

Could you clarify?
That he was attacked for expressing his 1st (liking the meme), and that he apologized for liking the meme.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
From the article:

TMZ reported, "The image shows the live-action version of Sebastian the crab from 'The Little Mermaid,' with Floyd's face superimposed. A caption reads, 'Under Da Knee, Under Da Knee.'"

Now you know.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thank you for the clarification.

That's how it seemed to me at first reading.
After seeing the meme, I personally think it quite lacking in taste.

I don't do tiktok or any of those social media things so I don't know how people even know who liked what.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

The fact that he got suspended for simply liking a meme is a disgrace in a so called 'free' country.
And everyone on the 'left' ignoring the fact that GF was a criminal who threatend a pregnant woman.
He died because of a fentanyl overdose, yet the 'left' portrays him as some saint.
It makes me sick.

And the situation in SA is totally ignored. I hope they starve after they murder all evil white farmers.
I'm so done with the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The fact that he got suspended for simply liking a meme is a disgrace in a so called 'free' country.
And everyone on the 'left' ignoring the fact that GF was a criminal who threatend a pregnant woman.
He died because of a fentanyl overdose, yet the 'left' portrays him as some saint.
It makes me sick.

And the situation in SA is totally ignored. I hope they starve after they murder all evil white farmers.

He died due to a racist cop preventing him from breathing.
Are you excusing murder?
Nevermind. You ARE excusing murderer.
Sad, but typical.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Is that the event wherein Paul Hewson was in attendance, said that the song was 'relevant',
and did nothing to stop it?

# 1705

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is the weirdest thread of all time...

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

It makes me sick.

He died due to a racist cop preventing him from breathing.
Are you excusing murder?
Nevermind. You ARE excusing murderer.
Sad, but typical.

That's a lie, perpetrated by the left and you know it.
Proof he died from fentanyl:

Bitchute video as obvious free country youtube bans the truth

And how dare you call me a racist based on me exposing the hypocrisy that liking a meme is reacted to with outrage , but white genocide is fine.

edit on 8-8-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor
This is the weirdest thread of all time...

Am I on another planet?

What is hard to understand? I will explain AGAIN in baby steps and using simple words.

So this white nascar drivers like a meme (1st ammendment right ) . That's all he did.
Liking a meme. A meme about a criminal who self overdosed on fentanyl.
The article (first link) explains this.

Next link is twitter video. A South African political party singing about kiling all white farmers.
I have heard many have been brutally murdered , that's why Zimbabwe is lost to starvation (they killed the evil white farmers).
And this video gets no reaction from anyone .Nobody cares about white genocide.

See my point?
I'm lost why people don't grasp this?

Ahh off course i'm being gaslighted. Classic gaslighting. Typical

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

fact that he got suspended for simply liking a meme is a disgrace in a so called 'free' country.

As far as I know, the Country doesn't have a case against the driver. Maybe you have a complaint against NASCAR.

ignoring the fact that GF was a criminal who threatend a pregnant woman.

Here is a link to a factcheck:

George Floyd was arrested for armed robbery in 2007. But the facts of the incident have gotten muddled on the internet, and some posts claim the woman robbed was pregnant and that Floyd beat her and threatened to kill her baby. There's no evidence of that.
Fact check: photo doesn't show

And the situation in SA is totally ignored.

That twitter video didn't explain much. I should have a look at more explanations.

Edit Wikipedia has historical sketch of song. Dubul' ibhunu

Highlights:

In March 2010 South Gauteng High Court found that the phrase, spoken or sung, dubul’ibhunu ('shoot the boer') amounted to hate speech[8][9] and was therefore not protected free speech as outlined in section 16 of the South African constitution.

In September 2011, the Equality Court at the South Gauteng High Court ruled that the song was discriminatory, harmful, undermined the dignity of Afrikaners, and thereby constituted hate speech;[14] and that it "prima facie satisfies the crime of incitement to murder."
Malema, now leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), again appeared in court in 2022 for allegedly singing the song in a case brought by Afriforum where the issue of whether or not the song was hate speech was debated.[19] Judge Edwin Molahlehi of the Johannesburg High Court found that the chant and song was not intended to be taken seriously, Afriforium failed to establish a causal link between the song and violence,[20][7] that the reference to boer did not literally refer to White or Afrikaans people, and that the song did not incite hatred towards White people generally; and ruled the song was not hate speech.[7][21][22] Afriforum seeks to appeal the judgement to the supreme court.

So it seems to be going to the Supreme Court for a decision.

Now Elon Musk, a South African, is very much raising concern. If Elon Musk, owner of Twitter, isn't raising enough fuss for your liking, maybe suggest to him that he try harder.

I detect a hint of irony.

You defend the NASCAR driver's free speech, yet deny it to South Africans. For sure SAs aren't Americans, except Musk, of course, but if you're serious about free speech ...
edit on 8-8-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Have you seen the new German propaganda posters picturing a white woman, with the slogan "end your bloodline" ?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

fact that he got suspended for simply liking a meme is a disgrace in a so called 'free' country.

As far as I know, the Country doesn't have a case against the driver. Maybe you have a complaint against NASCAR.

ignoring the fact that GF was a criminal who threatend a pregnant woman.

Here is a link to a factcheck:

George Floyd was arrested for armed robbery in 2007. But the facts of the incident have gotten muddled on the internet, and some posts claim the woman robbed was pregnant and that Floyd beat her and threatened to kill her baby. There's no evidence of that.
Fact check: photo doesn't show

And the situation in SA is totally ignored.

That twitter video didn't explain much. I should have a look at more explanations.

The driver was banned from driver indefintely . Quote from the article:
"We have made the decision to suspend Noah Gragson effective immediately regarding his actions that do not represent the values of our team," Legacy Motor Club said in a statement. "Josh Berry will drive the No. 42 entry for this weekend’s NASCAR Cup Series race at Michigan."

Alright. So there's the outrage against his expression of his 1st.

No outrage to this , from anyone, white genocide being pushed in South Africa:

Information liberation article . Elon Musk comments

Found a bitchute video , about the attackt on the pregnant woman , court legal document:
video highlighting the court document

Some stars would help as now it looks like I'm crazy. I'm starting to feel it . ATS down the toilet for me.
edit on 8-8-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Have you seen the new German propaganda posters picturing a white woman, with the slogan "end your bloodline" ?

I have not. Do you have a link? No outrage from the 'left' about this I bet, wrong skin color. But we're the 'racists'

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join