It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Post - UFO's Steal Aircraft Out of the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So, I don't have too much to go off of on this one. This appears to be some sort of military recording (FLIR style) of 3 orbs flying in a spiral pattern around a moving commercial airliner. When the orb's synch up, they begin rotating around the aircraft in a synchronous fashion and then suddenly they all disappear.

Personally I've never seen anything like it outside of a SCIF. The quality of the video is compelling and I 100% respect the opinions of our users.

Link to Reddit feed - HERE

My first, gut reaction is that this is 100% fake .... however, this subject is very fluid right now and I don't want to discount anything.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotspace
So, I don't have too much to go off of on this one. This appears to be some sort of military recording (FLIR style) of 3 orbs flying in a spiral pattern around a moving commercial airliner. When the orb's synch up, they begin rotating around the aircraft in a synchronous fashion and then suddenly they all disappear.

Personally I've never seen anything like it outside of a SCIF. The quality of the video is compelling and I 100% respect the opinions of our users.

Link to Reddit feed - HERE

My first, gut reaction is that this is 100% fake .... however, this subject is very fluid right now and I don't want to discount anything.

Fake. Was supposedly shot by some sort of drone and allegedly showed the fate of MH370.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

Now that you mention it, I do sort of recall that.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hotspace

There was a Reddit thread that compared the two different videos (one satellite imagery, one from another plane) together and they corresponded!!

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ive seen a few comments that this video was debunked years ago. Don't have time to research it, but the videos alone unfortunately don't prove anything since that type of thing can be faked.

I feel like we need some witness collaberation to verify if it is legit.

And if this is some military footage that was leaked, i doubt that will happen. No way they'd ever admit that ufos have the capability to teleport planes.
edit on 7-8-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

There was a Reddit thread that compared the two different videos (one satellite imagery, one from another plane) together and they corresponded!!

Just saw that on Reddit. www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Perhaps the triangle of orbs spun around the aircraft at such a speed that their technology created a vortex leading to a wormhole….hmmm 🧐

👽

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'll continue to monitor all the different sources for the most compelling leads. I find, that even the debunked information streams are good to review. They add to your ability to quickly filter out the real noise and move to the next one.

Have a good day ATS!!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Does look fake, Almost too good to be true. I’ve seen people ask who done the recording and there should be more red from the plane engines because of how hot they should be.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

i thought that UAP's didnt show anything on the IR , i mean no contrails or visible exhaust
so that makes me question its authenticity

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well, like many of you I thought this topic was dead as it had been discussed to be a proven fake.

Apparently, Twitter/X says differently. I’m sharing for those that may not be up to speed and to continue our conversation here.

twitter.com...

The supernatural/UFO/UAP space has so much noise right now, it’s hard to determine fact from supernatural fiction.

Here’s another Twitter Link - twitter.com...

edit on 13-8-2023 by hotspace because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2023 by hotspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I just thought i'd another Twitter link - twitter.com...

And, a new thread to discussions on Reddit - www.reddit.com...

There is still a ton of noise out there. However, this is still shaking and evolving. Please don't count this one out. There is something here. If you are still tracking this, the new videos contain 2 videos. 1 video is reported to have come from a drone, while the other is reportedly pulled from a satellite. Both are showing the same thing.

Now there are videos of the same type of "phenomenon" occurring over select Volcanos...which i now can't find. But the visual is very similar to the plane disappearing.

top topics

join