It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former head of Roscosmos, Dmitry Rogozin, doubts US Landed on moon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen

AND.......only under ONE President. Think about it.

And what about the lunar missions under Johnson?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: firerescue

.... The late Jim Marrs had heard that the Apollo 11 crew acted very strangely upon returning to Earth.

well yeah. they had undoubtedly just had close encounters with ETs.
I'm sure their whole universe had just been shaken to the core.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A star and flag for you pal. I'm also a life long doubter of the moon landing(s) in '69. No effing way. There is so much evediance as to the dispute the historical record.
Cold war proaganda all the way. I could go on and on with the research I've done, but I'll leave you with this.

WHo filmed Armstrong coming down the ladder and while "running at the camera", you can see right thru him. A crude attempt at image overlay imo.a reply to: firerescue

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolf8740

Not a who, an it:

airandspace.si.edu...

Deny ignorance, people?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

WHo filmed Armstrong coming down the ladder and while "running at the camera", you can see right thru him. A crude attempt at image overlay imo.a reply to: firerescue

It's said that there was a camera on one of the legs of the lander.

I found it interesting when I compared this "funny" footage to that of the actual footage, as both scenes appear to have been filmed on a similar set.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolf8740
A star and flag for you pal. I'm also a life long doubter of the moon landing(s) in '69. No effing way. There is so much evediance as to the dispute the historical record.
Cold war proaganda all the way. I could go on and on with the research I've done, but I'll leave you with this.

You'd think with all the research you've done, you'd be able to find something that's been public knowledge since the 1960s
www.youtube.com... I'd suggest you do some actual research and not just look for things that validate your faith

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

There's absolutely no evidence that it was faked. Not one single piece.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

It isn't said that there was a camera on one of the legs, because it was on the MESA - a tray of equipment that was dropped by pulling a rope.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Cool. Thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just found out that Russia has a mission to the Moon, and their Luna 25 could get to the South Pole before India's Chandrayaan-3.

Russia’s Luna-25 mission could land on lunar south pole before Chandrayaan-3

Russia is set to launch Luna-25, its first lunar landing mission in 47 years, and it might land on the Moon's lunar south pole ahead of Chandrayaan-3, which launched nearly a month earlier.

The Russian mission will try to land on the lunar south pole just like the Indian mission, aiming for a prized destination that may hold significant quantities of ice that could be used to extract oxygen and fuel in the future. If either of the mission succeeds before the other, it will be the first one to land on the lunar south pole in human history.

Ad ditional Source

Chandrayaan-3 is due to run experiments for two weeks, while Luna-25 will work on the moon for a year.

edit on 9-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

WHo filmed Armstrong coming down the ladder and while "running at the camera", you can see right thru him. A crude attempt at image overlay

So who filmed Armstrong coming down the ladder ?

Short answer is the Lunar Module As Armstrong descended the ladder, reached over an pulled a lanyard which popped open a compartment containing the TV camera After landing on lunar surface took camera out of compartment to film remainder of space walk.

The Neil Armstrong's "First step on the Moon" was filmed by a camera installed on the MESA (Modularized Equipment Stowage Assembly) at the side of the Apollo Lunar Module (LM) descent stage that Neil Armstrong had to pull a lanyard to unlock the pallet and make it drop open. A switch inside the LM, operated by Buzz Aldrin, then activated the TV camera which was installed there:

edit on 10-8-2023 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join