It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 411
<< 408  409  410    412  413  414 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi,

I have run across this from time to time and found the topics interesting and the discussions with varying opinions also interesting and ofttimes educational so thought it appealing to see more and the polite tone is also most welcome as it is missing on other boards frequently.
I read alot of scientific,political,and an array of other things of contemporary and historical interest and find much of these on here so feel that I would like to participate within the text of these,too.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi,

I have run across this from time to time and found the topics interesting and the discussions with varying opinions also interesting and ofttimes educational so thought it appealing to see more and the polite tone is also most welcome as it is missing on other boards frequently.
I read alot of scientific,political,and an array of other things of contemporary and historical interest and find much of these on here so feel that I would like to participate within the text of these,too.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Protest about higher oil prices in Great Britain

link   
I have been interested in ufo's and the like for a very long time. Recently I have began looking into it further than I ever have before.
I can contribute a fresh young mind to this community. I hope to learn more than I already know and to expand the definition for myself which is "deny ignorance".

link   
Hi, I'm from MI and have been lurking on this forum for over a year now. I enjoy reading about alternate theories and views that the mainstream media either ignores or discredits.

Ongoing debate is a vital part of free speech, which I would like to become a part of.

link   
like to learn

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi! I am a WVa girl and proud of it. I have seen strange things since I was young and wondered if anyone else has encountered unexplained phenomenon. My interest in ufo's, paranormal activities, and the search for the true meaning of GOD and life has increased throughout the years and the need to talk to others who may also have this desire for higher spiritual attainment has brought me here. I hope to get to talk to others who have been considered a little strange when you search the skies and go UFO hunting. I am not a crazy hillbilly. I have a strong belief in GOD, although it may not be mainstream religion, and I know there are others from around the universe who have been sent here to enlighten us spiritually and technologically. I look forward to hearing other thoughts and ideas.

mms

link   
computer programmer with interests in nearly everything but especially transmission technologies and wiretapping. i can contribute only my opinions and only when i'm not too busy but on the bright side i am fairly opinionated.

link   

link   
I grew up in the 50's so I caught most of the bad # at the saturday matinees.TV also ran some gems.Ed Wood,Lugosi,Rondo Hatton,et al

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hope to learn what other wrongdoings there are out there in this world.

link   

link   
I beleive, firmly, that the United States has been the saving grace of human civilization over the past century. Having said that, I also beleive that there are people and groups (many in power) that will do anything to maintain the status quo and forward their own agenda.

I hope to offer balanced and objective input on the many topics that will be discussed, while learning to appreciate the perspectives of those who often appear to be over eager to attribute evil, villanous motives to the actions (or inactions) of people in positions of power.

link   

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Really, I just like to read upon what the thoughts around the globe are. We cant be so small minded to think that there is a larger scheme behind the inner ticks of this big clock, with there own agenda for this time.

link   
I want to make people aware of the many resources available in our country and cut through the red tape to get to it for them. I want people and especially the poor and those minorities who are affected most to live a better life and provide them the necessary tools to
grow and prosper.

link   

link   
I'm a senior at the University of Tennessee majoring in Economics. I have an open-mind and I love learning new and sometimes off the wall things. This Forum looks good, so i hope my stay will be pleasent.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hey.
I say thanx to my best friend for introducing me to this site. If it wasn't for her I don't think I would have never known this site was even on the web. She would always been on this site on her comupter. So I got nosy and her about it. She told me all about it and said I would really like it and what do you know i love this site. been readin this site for about a year now and while readin I have always just wanted to add my own little input and now I can.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
just gaining more knowlege

new topics

top topics

<< 408  409  410    412  413  414 >>

join