It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 413
<< 410  411  412    414  415  416 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
student in engineering

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm interested in many of the topics discussed on these forums.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello, I'm John. I hope to contribute analysis of United States Foreign Policy with respect to the intelligence community. I hope this message board can help keep me up to date with respect to possible events and I hope to engage in thoughtful discussion.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
hi everyone I live in grimsby I have read lots of info on bible codes.illuminati,ufos, etc ?I would like to share and learn about these & related topics.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i am a very hunble lady.i will like to donate to charity nto east the sufering of mankind.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have always been very curious about the many different subjects discussed on this forum and hope to contribute my limited knowledge and to learn more about these subjects

link   
Contribution = a keen and unique voice on the disussion board. Learn = a theology of story.

link   
Hoping to learn more about spooky subjects and share some info.

link   
American by Birth; Southern by the Grace of God. I have been interested in the "Truth" as long as I can remember. Much recorded is not information useful for the growth of our souls.
I hope to learn and keep up with what is really going on in Our America.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My main interest is on the paranormal as it relates to the human mind,how reality takes a whole different look whether it be by drugs orl sleep deprivation, sickness whatever.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am a very curious person and like to learn things which are not reported in the conventional news topics. Just interested in the different threads.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Am a computer professional with energetic and latest computer ideas. Eager to take a challenging actions to perform.

link   
I hope to learn about UFOs, the Illuminati and some interesting news!

link   
am interested in your site. things are going on that we know nothing about. some of the people here seem to know things!

link   
Hello, sirs and madams. I am a Canadian expat currently living in Osaka, Japan. Like many of you, I have made it a personal mission of mine to educate myself, and to share whatever knowledge I can with any person interested or open enough to consider a change of perspective. I came upon this site while reasearching conspiracies regarding "The New World Order" and "The Illuminati"; though I am interested in discussing any topic no matter how ludicrous or unseeming. I offer my sincere gratitude to the members of this page for allowing such an open medium of information exchange to exist freely to those like me who, having seen the tip of the iceberg, hunger for more. Thank you.
Your Friend,
Newspeak.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm a science fiction addict, and theorize on many subjects, my favorite being, "is there life in space. " I have a lot to say so stay tunes.

link   
I feel that we should get ready for a biblical size natural insident.

link   
I am constantly seeking the real truth behind all the facades that are created when necessary.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I hope to help find answers to some questions as well i want to find some answers.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
im just curious about these events

top topics

<< 410  411  412    414  415  416 >>

join