It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 414
<< 411  412  413    415  416  417 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
HI, I was reading through and wanted to post some info

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I love to Learn New things. I am open minded and I enjoy History, I like to be positve and I like to show respect to those I am around. I believe that u must first show respct before you earn it!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
May Peace Be With You...I am Nobody...but I am Everyman...I wish to share my knowledge and information I have accumulated over the last five decades...And as for what do I hope to learn?....Nothing...but the Truth...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Chicago female enslaved by a transmitter installed in my molar and i cannot find a dentist to remove it.
It works like a cell phone enslaved to persons mostly affiliated with a forgein govt and a bunch of morons with no morality!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Chicago female enslaved by a transmitter installed in my molar and i cannot find a dentist to remove it.
It works like a cell phone enslaved to persons mostly affiliated with a forgein govt and a bunch of morons with no morality!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello, Iam a 44 year old female currently living in Ohio. I graduated from college at the age of 40, and became more aware of what's really going on in the world about five years ago during certain sociology classes. I have gradually, yet surely, become more and more interested in conspiracy theories. I'd love to become a member. Thank you for your consideration.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
By being a member of this site I hope to gain access to opinions from all over the world on numerous topics that I have an interest in. In terms of contributing I hope to be able to provide another perspective on world events given my life expereince to date.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hello,
I am hoping to become a member of this website. I want to learn about and enjoy the knowledge offered. I will contribute an understanding heart.

link   
I would like to be in this discussion board because right now I am studying handwritting and I would like to help some people out ,and get help by someother people.

link   
I am a Venezuelan-Canadian, who sees the destruction of my Country Venezuela, worry over the misinformation most of the media gives to the American people.

Things in Venezuela are BAD and will only worsen till jeopardize Colombia and other's. Using Chavez as an internal political weapon in the US as seems to be the case....will only add to the disaster.

Mr. Jimmy Carter aviled a clear Electoral fraud last August 2004.....since then the Venezuelans are helpless to fight back the desructive tyrant.....HELP IS NEEDED, information is a MUST.

Regards

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well I hope to learn more about the world and other peoples opinions about the world relationships and get a better understanding of the universe.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have always beleaved in paranormal so when i found this forum in a directory i decided to join.I am not sure what i will contribute but i want to learn interesting thing from fellow members.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
US Army+ former US Air Force Member

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I hope to be able to contribute my thoughts and any knowlege I may have or find to the boards, I hope to learn anything that I don't know, which is a lot. Mostly I want to be able to bounce ideas off of people who have similar thoughts, but not the same thoughts.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not at the point of contributing much, since just recently, my eyes have been open. I'm solely here to learn as much as I can and to not be so naive.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i will contribute an open mind and read wih both eyes wide open.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I hope to learn what other people's thought are on all subjects. I also hope to give my opinion on matters that are important to me. I would like to have friendly discussions about everything from the government to the church.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My inrterest is in Religious controversy and am currently studying the history of religion - including the many tangents Dan Brown has thrown me off onto!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am a PI interested inthis subject

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was disabled on the job in May of 2004 and have been fighting the Workers' Comp system and in the appeal process hoping and praying for a favorable settlement by the first of November before I lose my home. I'm fighting foreclosure and vexing off creditors of all kinds and shapes. I have been fighting the government...Social Security; Social Services; Lawyers; poor, inadequate medical care where doctors say you're permanently and totally disabled and will never work again, but then produce reports saying you're normal....trips to the ER where my shrink calls 911 because I "pray" to God I won't wake up because of 12 months of uncontrollable pain and "wishing" I were dead, but NO suicide plans or attempts. These remarks put me through the worst trauma and probably caused me to develop PTSD from that ER experience because my "physical" medical needs were completely ignored and I was literally treated worse than an animal because I was labeled "mentally disturbed". I hope to either obtain moral support via feedback from others who have had similar ordeals and/or how or what they did to overcome or legally retaliate or deal with the inadequacies of the buraquacies or get suggestions on where I might be able to go to override certain agency authorities and the such to get some action before I end up in a wheelchair in a nursing home on Medicaid at age 50 (my current age), or reach the end of my rope....and I refuse to be a quitter!!!! I'm a fighter!!!! I hope to be able to share my experiences in dealing with the multiple systems in this nightmare I've been in for 18 months, plus what I've experienced in my 50 years of research and dealings as a writer, volunteer in non-profits that have worked with and around the government and have a close friend who works on the "inside". I'm hoping my longevity will provide a win-win relationship for everyone, especially in the arena of conspiracies. I also have some feelings and experiences around UFOs, too. Thanks for considering me!

top topics

<< 411  412  413    415  416  417 >>

join