It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 408
<< 405  406  407    409  410  411 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
interest in military/conspiracy matters hope to add well thought out views to forums hope to learn the truth

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm into Sci-Fi a long time ago & would love to hear & read about the things that we're not allowed to know. I think that we've the rigth to know everything that happened & still happeing in the world.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I wish to learn about UFOs, area 51, secret organizations, NWO, war on terrorism conspiracys and discuss them with other people who have the same interest.

link   
i am someone who is very interested in computers and would like to find out who people are based on their aim sn im not some psycho who will go hunt people down but one of my friends has been in a relationship with this grl for awhile and some girl keeps trying to break up thier relationship and so i am trying to figure out who she is this way maby once i tell her i kno who she is she will hopefully stop becaue i dont kno what else to do and i dont want any fighting or anything like that

link   
I've been a follower of the UFO phenomenom for years, as well as the NWO and after browsing the board I would love to be able to interact with like minded (and obviously intelligent) people for discussion in said subjects, amongst other things.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
O'siyo I am Sheila Williams,granny,Cherokee/Choctaw and very curious as towhat is happening in my country!

granny!

link   
Ex-Navy Cryptologist, studies modern politics, history, demonology, paranormal sciences. Going to college to finally get my BA to me a history teacher,

link   
I Am Very interested in Talking to and Giving my opion On This Web Site, My Church Has Tried To Help The Hurricain Victim's And have been Stoned walled By Fema.This Is An Outrage.This APall's me . ineed to know moor

link   
Hello:

Mostly, I'm into UFOs and such.
Thank yOu

Mho

A DIOS + + +

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
inteligence is a way of divideing an allready segmented socity and causeing more distrust between people who are indoctrinated by a socity which denies freedom

link   
Intrested in defence technology, used to work in Defence R&d, I wish to discvuss on news analysis and technical feasebility.

link   
Hi!

I happened to come across ATS.com after looking up a search on Hurricane Andrew Conspiracies. I had read a testimony of one person and how people were treated during that disaster a little while ago even before Hurricane Katrina hit. When Katrina hit, I couldn't help but be upset at how the people were treated and I had instantly remembered the article I had read before hand.

I had clicked on the link to ATS thinking I was going to find something on Hurricane Andrew, however, it brought me to a page about Hurricane Andrew. I had started reading and reading till the ending of about page 34 or so, the time in which WorldWatcher had lost communication with Mizar. I couldn't help but keep coming back to see what happened to him and since then, I just kept coming back to ATS.

Today, I began reading about Dreams of others on here...even about wars. And I totally could relate to the postings because I have had dreams very similars to others also.

And so, I was just hoping to share some of my dreams as well as other topics I've been learning about. I hope to also learn more about eath science, especially earthquakes and tsunamis, since I do live in the Bay Area and survived the Loma Prieta quake.

link   
I am an advertising executive who just happens to be curious about what is really going on as opposed to what the media tells us.

link   
Greetings. I hope to learn through intelligent conversations and ocassional discourse across a wide spectrum of subjects presented herein.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i am a student in management i will contribute to the growgth of organization by given my personal contribution and i would like to have some informations about the secrets of the popes.

link   
I hope to contribute my perpspective, I hope to learn from the perspective of others.

link   
I find some of your members views very interesting and sometimes would like to add to the discussions. I hope to find truth but I assume thats what we are all after.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I wish to engage in the discussion of alien life and why they may be here.
I also like to discuss conpiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hi- I enjoy a site that gives a little more than the news-- and a place to give my opinions and get feedback on them

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I am registering because I am interested in this kind of stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 405  406  407    409  410  411 >>

join