It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 409
<< 406  407  408    410  411  412 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I am an Astrologer and a jewelry designer. I live in Texas and have been here for 9 yrs.

link   
It breaks all laws of reason to say that aliens are3n't real. The universe is just too big!

link   
my name is jack and im concernd about
the resent disaster of that hurricane.
with all of that weight upon the US would
it be likely to trigger an earthquake

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm a married mother of two, grandmother of four, from Texas. I came looking for info on governments controlling the weather. Is it a falacy, or is there solid information about this subject? I've been around for some time and learned a few interesting things in the span of time. Perhaps there will be something I can contribute.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hi,hoping to be able to help with ongoing research and news from all over

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
son on valkeryie, different opinions and thoughts, valid inputs none the less.
peace

link   
iam interested in weaponry

maq

link   
retired USAF. I earned the right to call the prez an asshole if I want to.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i am a photographer and writer

link   
Trying to learn all that I can, and contribute my knowledge where possible or applicable.

link   
Hi!My friends from all over the world.I am crazy about computer graphics,such as CG movies,animation and 2D design.So,if you are also mad about it please let me know.I think that we are going to be good friends.

link   
Conspiracy or miss-Quote of the facts. Who would want to LIE to the Public? Gen. Curtis E LeMay & Buck Nelson told a lot of "Fish Stories"; I got to meet with both during the late 1950's & early 60's. 1992, Branson MO, then Pres Bush went fishing at the Ernest Hemmingway Fishing Derby while the press slept ALL day. They caught up with Bush at the Moe Bandy CM Show and covered that?

Now, people discuss Evolution of the Species with out knowing any real FACTS. Dr. Wernher Von Braun & Albert Einstein discovered absolute facts that were proven again on May 18, 1980. It did NOT fit the press's agenda, so the Big Boom was over looked, except for what they wanted to report.

I would like to know more about Carbon-14 Dating and How it works?

link   
I hope to share any knowledge I have about conspiracies and learn what the government is keeping from us.

link   
I hope to hear the opinions of others and to give my own on many topics of intrest.

link   
I'm an amateur military historian and computer programming language researcher with a passion for geo-politics past, present and future.

link   
curious about the supernatural and looking for answers.... possibly the truth!

link   
works nigths have school daytime.and im willinq to share thinqs with you as i learn

link   
I've been into the paranormal ever since the beginning of elementary school, and my passion for the unexplained has only grown since then. I believe that we are being visited by extraterrestrials and governments all over the world are hiding the truth from their people.

I've always been into UFOs and aliens, but lately I've been doing a lot of research into the conspiracy theories behind them and not just the witness testimonies, sightings and videos. I never really thought much about the extent to which the American government has probed.

Now it has become painfully clear to me that the shadow of conspiracy under which we live is so massive the average American can't fathom it. It looms over our heads while the media glazes over the phenomenon with doubt and contempt. Scientists have their eyes closed, and for a while, mine were only half open.

But now I see. I want to know more. I want to know everything, as bizarre or horrible as it may be. But I don't want to hear it from some nutcase's mouth. I want the truth.

I guess it's really sculpted the way I think, that we're not alone... but I would never trade that knowledge for ignorance.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
student

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't belive we are getting told the whole truth, esspecially by the government. I want to find more of the truth about whats happening in the world.

top topics

<< 406  407  408    410  411  412 >>

join