It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have recently received mail from the Nouveau tech Society, and I wanted to learn about them before I reply to them.

link   
hi there well i would like to contribute my knowledge and experience to various discussions. I truly believe that websites such as these help to preserve truths that various figures in society work to destroy, truths about our history our future and our leaders i believe its important they are preserved for future generations and the more people that discuss them the more they become concrete not just the specualtion of dreamers. I believe i have valuable incite many people of this site can learn from.

link   
Howdy All!!

link   
"You argue like a child sticking your fingers in your ear and going "lalala""

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have read the posts on this forum for quite awhile and it seems an appropriate place to seriously discuss what is an important phenomena - the ufo situation. This website should be proud, as those who regularly frequent it, are well informed , and have created respectable opinions. It is my hope that I can discuss major theories and cases with others.

link   
I found photos abour diana

link   
I'm very interested in paranormal phenomena and psychic abilities. In this context I have also got experiences of my own and I'm curious to learn and share within this community. I love to look at things in a new angle and explore new possibilities. There is always room for discussion and to help search the truth...out there.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
truth

link   
NWO Coming!!!

link   
I'm interested in any 'black' military projects, particularly submarine related black projects

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I enjoy working with and have some insight into the world of spiritual and intellectual changes slated for the planet. This includes developing plans for off-planet human species contact through various outlets. I would hope to learn where members are in their thinking and to what degree they would be able to tolerate major changes in philosophy and life-styles as a whole new era begins to overshadow all human activities in science and religion.

Present views of who and what the aliens are do not even begin to take into account their relationship to the universe, or to their religion, or even to what there interest is in this little planet. There are some answers out there and I am conversant with a few of them.

I've spent 30 years in engineering as well as 30 years developing insight into what may be our collective future. It has been my experience over the last sixty years to learn that our culture is almost totaly unaware of a epochal revision coming in what we believe and events that will expand our concepts of cosmology far beyond what is accepted today.

I would enjoy sharing some small portion of this information to the extent that it may be shared.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello, my name it Luxa. I have been researching Area 51 for years. I have recently been using google earth to find more info about A51.

link   
Local chick living in the isle of oahu. Some peeps say that im weird but weird is good and im proud of being an odd gal.

link   
Nihilistic, anarchistic, pessimistic, optimistic, free thinking bipedal hominid with OCD and ADD added to enhance the flavor!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hello. I'm here to discuss various goverment coverups and conspiracies. I don't trust our government as far as I can throw them, and it's high time they had some public accountability for what they're doing in the deserts. We're not in the middle of the Cold War anymore :-/

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looongtime lurker. Happy to find a site on conspiracy theories where intelligence overrides idiocy.

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join