It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm a pagan poet paralyzed by fear of future and fascist police state US government

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
To fullfill my sometimes mobid curiosity

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i am 38 married have two teenage daughter.
i came across your site when i was looking for the book holly blood holly grail
i read most of the statements of your members and i thought it was really interresting to read all the different opinions

link   
I am simply looking for answers to questions no one - not the media or my religion - seem to have. I feel these sources are all looking out for themselves and looking to brainwash people into their way of thinking, instead of exposing the truth. I only want to further explore "truths" I feel people are spoonfed in this society.

link   
Looking to find the truth and also pass some along

link   
this is the most interesting board i've found. i am interested in just about all subjects discussed here and hope to contribute and learn from other members.

link   
I hope to learn about everything

link   
Former British Army tank Commander (Chieftain )

link   
this name was not intended for Satanic purposes nor am i a satanist, i am 13 and very intrested on the beliefs of ppl about the bible^^ i will change the name if its a problem

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am always looking for a place where I can read and participate in conversations that are interesting, humorous, and off-the-wall. Something beyond the typical Republican vs. Democrat banter that goes on out there.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

link   
im interested in what people believe about... this "topic"

"Do not ask which creature screams in the night, Do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, And my body that crouches in the shadow. I am Tzeench and you are the puppet That dances to my tune."

link   
I am simply interested in finding out the truth about events.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I hope to bring my knowledge and opinnions to the boards as well as learn a bit in the process.

link   
hi

link   
Found this sight doing a search for what seems to be called Nova Tech/Neo Tech.. they now have a new name and just wanted to contribute what they sent me. They are now The Nouveau Tech Society. Your sight has been very informative and like others here...I would have never found it if I hadn't went seaching for info on these deceivers.

link   
I ran into your website and found it most impressing, I loved it. I'm open to ideas, new ideas, new theories, new concepts, I like to share mine and exchange opinions. I hope to discover new paradoxes as well.

link   
I work in a cubicle. I do nothing all day. At least I get paid for it.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm just one of those guys nobody believes exists. I don't have conspiracys;only facts. I can't learn anything here, but I truly admire the fact that you DO care about your world and your country. Most Americans are fat,lazy slobs that are too stupid to think for themselves. Sheeple, I believe you call them. My grandmother and grandfather worked for the OSS and later the CIA. My grandmothers family owned Middleton tobacco back about 100 years ago. They were very politically active. My granny and gramps were among the first CIA hires. Gramps worked in clandestine services and MK-Ultra. Grandma worked in operations and security. I went to work for Uncle Sam in "73". My friends that I love the most work for NSA,CIA,FBI and GAO. I've been there and done that.
No man in America has worked harder or gave more for their country than I over the past ten years. Albeit, we lost. The gig is up. The battle is over and the bad guys won.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i am interested in alternative medicine and certain conspiracy sites which i believe contain much truth.

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join