It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi,
greetings from Prague, CZ.
I´m 29 years old I´ve always loved military stuff and history and I see as presently internet and forums like yours is becoming a leading source on information, giving chance to freely discuss opinions on military topics. I want to contribute with my knowledge, and take advantage of this forum to shape my ideas and enhance my knowledge.

Regards

Martin

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interested to know what is really going on around the world, instead of being fed part truths from the media

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm interested in everything - and have been for many decades. Along the way I've picked up all sorts of info and some experiences that may be of interest to others - if ever the context arises in which they have some relevance.

link   
Hi, I am a PhD student writing about ethics in politics. Any interesting idea would be o help for me

link   
I am a hong kong student...

link   
I saw a UFO when I was 9 years old, and I've been interested ever since.

link   
G'day
For a start i hope to learn as much as possible in the areas that interest my selth while bringing to the table in whichever area i choose to discuss.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am an avid sci-fi fan and reader. I have "lurked" at ATS for a couple of years now. I enjoy the interesting and entertaining posts. I like to daydream about what lies outside our limited ability to perceive.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
i am a very free minded and liberal person that gives regard to the important of human unity based on the right to exist and fair-hearing without regard to race, color or religion.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i was always a sceptic until i started having my nightmares.

link   
Not so healthy cynic.

link   
good man

link   
Hello I am new here

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hi, I am glad to be a member of this site. I look foward to learning and sharing with all of you.

deny ignorance

AND

question everything....

Thanks

CS

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
to contribute what i know of secret societys,to learn more on secret societys.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have registered last night, but I do not seem to get any Email through from this board to the given Email address "julie@kickchat.com". Therefore, would it be possible to keep my nick "JulieKC" with the hotmail address I have given above?

Thank you very much and my apologies for the hassle.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would like to find out more about the 9/11 conspiracy and the London bombings. Living in the UK I would put some quotes from the national newspapers and news. As I am not sure how these boards work I can't say any more till I find out. It will be interesting to find out how others feel and think about all the terror.

link   
im an air force cadet who wants info

link   
I belong to the London 9/11Truth group, who although they do not endorse any particular belief, or opinion of what in fact happened that day. do not believe in the version of events as advocated by the US Administration. ie it was carried by associates of Osama bin Laden.

link   
is it so much to ask for the true no one tell as what realy happening in the world
govermants they dont care about the true but thanks to people who want to know live is more interisting

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join