It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi.

Finding this site only a few months back, I cannot believe the sheer amount of information I've absorbed and the things I've learned.

Coming here for a set purpose, not only did I find out everything I wanted, I looked into many other things, and found the discussions on these forums most intriguing and I have learned a great deal from them.

The times when I wish to input my thoughts, opinions and knowledge are increasing, and I'd love to step from the shadows, into the light.

There is an infinite amount of things I can learn from ATS forums, and a lot I believe I can contribute.

Please accept me as a greatful members.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello, I am 34 years old, ahiling from Minneapolis, Minnesota, but travel frequently. I have been an avid reader of parapolitical and "conspiracy" related works for many years, and am also somewhat of an amateur researcher and essayist myself---but then, aren't most of us? I hope to learn soe valuable alternative viewpoints on this message board, share interesting conversation with like-minded folks, and generally learn some new stuff as well as share my insights , such as they are, with people who will find them interesting.

link   
I am well traveled and will contribute henever I see something that I can contribute to. Right now I am trying to find a way to try to get a heads up if my niece and kids are possibly staying at the Superdome. Or if anyone would recognize their names and know where they are. Her husband is stationed at a base out of state and is worried sick. In fact, he is trying to find a way to drive down to try to locate them.

link   
Hello all, i'm a graphic artist in the greater Cleveland area with an interest in UFOs and government conspiracy theories. So, this seems to be the place for me. I've been perusing ATS for a few years now and am ready to start participation in the site.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I´m a singer, actually playing at Artturian

link   
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

But I do enjoy sharing conspiracies, and contribute when I can

link   
hi,my main interests here are theology and the governments means of control,I've been a member at ID for a little while and thought I'd join here.I'm a Rastafarian and hope my background may provide a different perspective.

link   
Eastern Europe ,mail ,looking for answers
no such thing like truth..

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i just need to know the truth and i will share any facts of information

link   
i cant login and i was wondering if u could give me the email address of somekne who can help me.

link   
36, hardworking computer programmer with 24 years exp. recieved nouveau tech mailer 2 weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Glad to be here, hoping to learn and contribute all I can.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A long-time student of world history and politics, always ready to examine new viewpoints, and hoping to contribute the occasional new point of view.

link   
constructive notice to the islamic community everywhere

link   
Hi,
My name is Erika I m 18 years old and I like to go and check out hauted places.

link   
Retired US Navy Submarine Chief Electronic Technician.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As is said; "Whenever something sounds too good to be true, it usually is."

I found this site while looking to debunk Nouveau Tech. (Thanks for the info)!

I am a Christian, live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and with my wife run our own business. (Small grocery).

I'm not sure what I can contribute other than the common sence of an old man.

You should learn something new every day. I hope to learn alot here.

link   
i am very different

link   
I found this site by acsident

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join