It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am a intelecual person that can give a level headed opinion on most subjects. enjoy space and the exploratin of. have knowledge unknown by most but less than many. I think I can offer my onest and educated opinion.My quest is knoledgde any and all!!! thank you for your time. paul

link   
I hope to contribute helpful information and learn helpful informationf orm others

link   
Im here to learn everything because i know nothing.

link   
I like stuff, and hopefully stuff likes me back

link   
Mind control sucks

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
hey this is meh!only me

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have changed from a believer to a skeptic and now I want to find the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just a girl from NYC that loves the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I find all this to me extremley interesting. I will cintribute all I can in knowledge

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hello everyone
i have a lot of mecidal problems ,and would like to learn more natural ways to get my self healthy again

link   
Hello. My name is Racheal. Im twenty one years of age and very interested in the government and what they do. I also have no trust in authority what so ever. Why cover up something that is true?? Just let it be. Im sure people will be more appreciative of the truth than a lie. THIS is our country anyway, why dont we have a say in how it goes?? I realize that have to keep some stuff under wraps, but jesus. Its caused more trouble then its worth.

link   
a la deviantArt, my introduction can be best summed up in the following phrase: "one who left ATS and came back!" (multiple times!).

Anyway, im a college student, working on my general ed at a community college, then transferring to a University to study whatever field i decide to go in to. So far, I have it down to law, it, web design, architecture, or law enforcement; quite broad range of possibilities, i know, but at least I have variance.

according to politcal compass, im about as moderate as one can get; exactly in the middle on the horizontal (left, right), and slightly more libertarian minded than I am authoritarian.

im only so much of a tinfoil hat wearer. that is, i dont believe in the hollow planets theory, reptilians (though the grays seem plausible), and other products of extreme boredom.

ill probably mostly stick to the astronomy, political, and military forums.

looking forward to being accepted.

link   
God belss you I want you to help me

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am looking to grow my knowledge of world/universe happenings. I consider myself to be a forward thinker in many areas of thought as far as the unfolding universe is concerned. I am astonished by this universe and understanding that is is unfolding as it should.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
interested in learning about behind the scene theories on what's going on in the world...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wish to boraden my knowelege of test bases and other goverment facilities, and also give my personal info on these facilities

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am UK based, and would hope to offer intelligent comment on varied subjects, while keeping an open mind to new ideas.

link   
fan of theory conspiracy

link   
The only thing that harm us is the history that we do not know.

link   
Maybe it is not the unknown we should fear but those that keep us from understanding the unknown.

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join